DNBASSADOR (Adel) BASS ELEMETZ CREW

TEK
SAMMY T
REKAB
FRANTIK
ROMMEL
OWEN G

More TBC . . . yes B2B SPECIAL

Calyx & Teebee: Little needs to be said about this pair, simply put they are two of the leaders and innovators of intelligent new age drum & bass. As of 2007 Calyx & Teebee officially joined forces to develop an album (ANATOMY) that is set to take the scene by storm. In addition the lads will be lauching their album on the back of their brand spanking new label MOMENTUM! It's been a tireless effort but the proof is in the pudding, and for those unlucky enough not to have heard the new material, then brace yaselves. If you thought seeing one of these cats solo was eye opening, wait till you catch them showcasing the goods Back2Back. So far the two have been touring world wide with the response being phenominal. Now it's Perths turn.

Motive: From basic beginnings as a bedroom DJ in Christchurch NZ, Motive aka Dan Feary has risen to join the growing list on Antipodean producers making waves around the world. After years of DJing in Melbourne, Motive's breakthrough finally came in 2003 when DJ Trace was touring Australia and snapped up 4 tunes for release on his lable DSCI4! Since then, Motive has released tunes on many labels and receives play from many top DJ's world wide. With a healthy upcomming release roster, Motive is set give Perth a taste of whats to come.

Dnbassador:Bursting onto the scene with one of the slammin events of '06, Bass Element cemented their name into the Adelaide drum and bass scene with none other than the mighty Evol Intent. The shows success left the team with no other choice but to keep the momentum flowing; luckily the talented up-and-coming Limewax was on hand to deliver. From there the Bass Element experience has snowballed, with Ben (Ambassador) tearing apart dance floors at such shows as Ultraworld, Twilight, Deepa, Infiltrate and expanding Interstate to play at renound Evil As Feck and the world famous Therapy Sessions shows. With a keen focus on the new and the fresh sounds in drum and bass Ambassador and Bass Element are set for a massive 2007 and beyond and looking forward to bringing the Bass Element assault to the Perth crowds.

EXTRA EXTRA! In addition to providing some world class music to the perth masses, as an ongowing effort Enygma Generation will be looking to give back to the scene and the people who make it what it is today. As a result, $1 from each ticket sold to this show, along with all proceeds from merchandice sold will be donated to the Ear Science Institute of Australia. The Ear Science Institute Australia is an independent, not-for-profit organisation dedicated to the research and treatment of ear and hearing disorders. The Institute is affiliated with the University of Western Australia and works towards developing solutions to the many ear disorders that currently have little or no cure, tinnitus namely one of the main offenders. Many artists across all genres who dedicate their lives to the creation of the music we love to listen to struggle with the effects that these disabilities incure. With others like LTJ Bukem leading the way through his efforts with the Royal National Institute for the Deaf, it is clear to me that this is a cause worthy of our support.

For anyone looking for further information or is interested in helping out and supporting the cause in one way or another please give me a shout, all help welcomed! Feel free to hit me up on [email protected]

TICKETS IN STORES FROM THIS WEEKEND ONWARDS

Date: June 30
Venue: Heat Nightclub
Tickets: $35+BF
Ticket Outlets: Jumbo : DJ Factory : Mills Fremantle : 78's Records : Planet Video : Narcissist Clothing : Galaxy Entertainment

oh, nice!
thats the first I've heard of this.. Thanks!! :D
somewhat dampens my sadness about being too slow for freestylers tickets

ohhh teebee
how i long for thee
king of sick beats
junglist dropping some treats
be there, dance floor destroyer
no one left in the foyer
hit em high, hit em low
lemme hear you scream for the flow!

TB OR STFU

Hey yossarian thanks for this I too hadnt heard about this til reading your post

Awesome lineup.

09 - 10 : Rommel B2B Wrath
10 - 11 : Owen G B2B Descent (Feezar & Gradual)
11 - 12 : Motive (Melb)
12 - 02 : CALYX B2B TEEBEE (Technically... Reality may differ )
02 - 03 : Tek B2B Sammy T
03 - 04 : Dnbassador (Adel)
04 - 05 : Rekab B2B Frantik

...direct from enigma... I really hope they play for longer...

I will be there at 11.30 judging by these... BOH!!!

Get Ready Perth,

Teebee & Calyx SMAAAASHED it in sydney

ooooff.

well, i went despite being slightly under the weather...

fuck that went off! 3hrs b2b too.

teebee is the king of the bassline.

Considering im not really into Drum n Bass, had a fucking awesome time. Just had to see Calyx.

The fact they ended up playing 3.5 hours made my night.