• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of pussies, I railed a 30mg line and it barely touched the sides. If you think this is pain, snoert some 2CB, that'll put thigs in perspective.

The finer you chop the ambien up, the less it will burn. A lot of the pain is just from sharp, uncrushed fragments of the pill. The bioavailability of ambien intranasally isn't very good compared to when taken oral, but you do get a much stronger rush from it when snorted.

I guess I was just expecting too much from this drug. I did 400mg (from a reliable pharmacy) last night and wasn't really mashed at all:(

Time for the needles I think.

I've never snorted ambien but like ten minutes ago aquired 20mg. i plan to take it sublingually or intranasally. i'll let you know how it went lol... . last time i took ambien by mouth it didn't really do anything to me.

oneLove..
-Manic

too late. never shoved any drugs up my ass but im sure its highly effective. i took 20mg orally and drank some good redwine smoked some cigarettes and felt pretty good, then fell asleep and had a trippy ass dream... that shit was nutz.

After snorting one half of an ambien, i will never put that chemcial within 10 feet of my nasal passages ever again. worst.burn.ever.

I love it. Kicks in faster so the fun starts quicker. I love looking out at my view of the city when I have bumped Ambien. It looks like some fucking impressionist/ modern art painting photograph thing.

2 thumbs up

dreworthedrew said:
stupid, dont snort it thats dumb. how about i go snort some ty PM.

TY pm(acetaminophen/ diphenhydramine ) and Zolpidem are nothing alike, what are you talking about? That post is dumber than putting ty pm up your nose

ooooooo my bad got my pills mixed up. o and arnt you in the wrong thread. let me remind you this is OD not steroid stuff so take your juice head over there... arrrrrrnold.

dreworthedrew said:
ooooooo my bad got my pills mixed up. o and arnt you in the wrong thread. let me remind you this is OD not steroid stuff so take your juice head over there... arrrrrrnold.

You have beef with the governator, take that up with him. I will continue to use him at his prime as my avatar. What pills did you have them mixed up with? Enlighten us.

Last edited:
Ambien is the brand name for zolpidem tartrate, a non-benzodiazepine hypnotic of the imidazopyridine class, available in 5 and 10 mg strength tablets for oral administration. Its chemical name is: N,N,6-trimethyl-2-p-tolyl-imidazo[1,2- a]pyridine-3-acetamide L-(+)-tartrate. TY PM basicly does the same thing. PUTS YOU TO SLEEP!!!!!!

I abused Ambien for years. Most of the time I would snort it because the effects would be instant. As other people have stated Ambien does burn like hell when you snort it but after the first pill goes up the second and third doesnt hurt half as bad. From my years of expierence with this pharm I found towards the end of my addiction that less is more. What I mean is in the past I would just keep on snorting them on and off all night and sometimes the trip would become nasty. On the other hand if I limited myself to only 20mgs I always has a positive trip....... %)

If you take 10mg orally before, wait perhaps 15 minutes, then rail the rest of your dose I found that I didn't even feel it going up, though I could definitely taste it.

This drug would be outstandingly fun if it wasn't for the amnesia, IMO. With the amnesia it's fairly pointless.

i don't like snorting things that burn. coke's the only thing good to snort. doxylamine doesn't work unless i snort it though, but that doesn't really burn either. what i'm wondering is if you could just parachute the ambien and if that would work as well as snorting it.

Pothedd said:
what i'm wondering is if you could just parachute the ambien and if that would work as well as snorting it.

^^^Nothing does the job as well as snorting it.....

IV ambien felt nothing like oral or nasally. It's absolutely dreamy. heheehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.