• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxydiazecontin

Greenlighter
Opinions: Snorting Ambien, A fun time or a bad time?

I say a fun time most of the time... just don't over do or drive a car.. lol

I have never snorted them, but as such I have heard it burns like HELL. I am not totally against it, though. 50mg oral is the highest I believe I have delved into. Curious.

Last edited:
if you snort two of them and you can stay up, you can hallucinate.. i was talking to someone on the couch that wasnt even there... lol.. never again..

Ambien hurts like hell to snort. I would never willingly rail that shit again in my life. I strongly advise against it.

Stargazer59 said:
if you snort two of them and you can stay up, you can hallucinate.. i was talking to someone on the couch that wasnt even there... lol.. never again..

LOL...I had a similar experience after snorting some ambien (I was hesitant-but never one to turn down a new experience...) I wouldn't say I was awake-more like conscious stupor. My friend morphed into a long lost love of mine that I hadn't seen in 5 years. I had plenty to say to this "lost love" and I assure you I did say them. I don't remember much, as I was sure it was a dream, but apparently it wasnt. Never again for me either...

Ambien is more effective and even a bit euphoric when snorted. I get a slightly similar feeling from ritalin for a while and it has a deliriant and amanita feeling to it. Very fun medicine. Great when you have been up several days or during the comedown of any chemical. It doesn't feel as nice when eaten but gets you as fucked up. It is easy not to fall sleep on ambien. Music and not going to bed is enough for me.

I find it quite strong sublingually.
If it burns when you snort it I think it's not worth.

zolpidem works fantasticaly nasaly but burns like hell: for the first line or 2. after that it is kind enough to numb your nos and you cant even feel the other 15 pills going up there lol.
compared to 2c's? well ivee snorted 2c-e and 2c-i and i didnt think it was THAT bad. it was bad for a minute but you snort some 2c-e and it burns bad for like 5 seconds but then your walls have come to life and your speeding like a mother fucker so you arent paying any attention to your nose.
i feel ambien is equaly effective oraly or nasaly.
provided there is NO food, and hopefuly no caffeine or nicotine right in your system.
yeah its once in a rare blue moon anymore for me that ambien will cause me to hallucenate (the reason i fell in love with it so many years ago) but, it still has this great, almost robotussin except hella cleanish feeling to me. its like your on benzos, and very much disssociated in my opinion. my brother, (who doesnt take kpin anymore) hallucenates BALLS everytime still, and if i can manage to get off kpin for one week (very hard ive been on it for 6 years? somethign like that) then i will hallucenate hard off zolpidem. beautiful. but even so, i still always like it, and at very least, it makes me feel kind of stoned, and anxiolitic.
peace

sonofabitch oxydiazecontin, i thought i was being clever/original. though i think yours is more a favorite combo? i just tried to get all the good ones in there.

Out of sheer curiousity and boredom, I decided to try insufflating Ambien, as I have come to enjoy it orally. I have grown out of the stage of "snorting pills," but like I said, I am extremely bored (been on house arrest for a month). It didn't burn as bad as people said, but it does have a nasty drip.

My conclusion: The effect is just as intense when taken orally, but there is slightly more euphoria. I am going to lay down and browse my darkened room to get in tune with whatever it is that Ambien does. I can never describe its hallucinogenic effect. I just like it. :)

So far I have ingested 50mg nasally and 90mg orally in the last few hours and I feel stone cold sober.:X

omen_owen mk2 said:
So far I have ingested 50mg nasally and 90mg orally in the last few hours and I feel stone cold sober.:X

lmao same here i wish i could hallucinate on zolpidem the max i get is color distortions which aren't even fun
and yeah snorting it burns like hell. it burns as bad as snorting a midazolam pill.

narutokun said:
lmao same here i wish i could hallucinate on zolpidem the max i get is color distortions which aren't even fun
and yeah snorting it burns like hell. it burns as bad as snorting a midazolam pill.

I didn't find the burn bad at all really.

Status
Not open for further replies.