• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the hell hasn't this thread been closed? You don't snort ANY pills, they aren't made for snorting, you eat them or chew them. Its just like the idiots on here who think you get higher from snorting oxy's than you do by chewing them. Don't snort pills period, its stupid, it will fuckup your nose.

snorting ambien, great experience

I tried it for the first time not too long ago and I would describe it as almost tranquil. My arms and legs felt heavy and almost numb. Didn't hallucinate because I couldn't stay up because well, it obviously makes you tired. I was playing xbox on it too and I was shooting people that weren't even there.

I've plugged and snorted ambien. I like taking it orally the best. It kicks in within 15 minutes, I don't need it to be any faster than that.

Yeah its a very fast acting pill orally, you truly dont need to blow it.

I find that it does burn like a bitch when you take the first one snorted, but after you've had say two oral and then add a snorted one, you really dont feel that 3rd one lol. You're pretty much gone by that point.

So would plugging feel the same like I.Vin it?

I've never shot anything so I don't know for sure. I think you'd feel it instantly if you shot it, plugging it took a whole 3 minutes for me to feel it. And DON'T smoke ambien, that's just a bad idea.

I've become well-acquainted with Ambien and have a fairly sizable script for it, so I've had lots of opportunity to experiment with varying doses and have found that THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is to make sure you take it on an empty stomach, as recommended per manufacturer instructions. I've found taking it after eating can cut effectiveness by as much as a third (you need three times the dose to get the same amount of recreational value). It will work plenty quickly if simply swallowed, there is really no need to snort or smoke it (and there isn't for most pills).
I've taken Ambien enough to reduce the chance of amnesia and have come to really appreciate the details in an Ambien high, its like nothing else and can be very enjoyable - and also very bizarre

Opinions: Snorting Ambien, A fun time or a bad time?

I say a fun time most of the time... just don't over do or drive a car.. lol

***I agree... doesn't hurt so bad when snorting-- maybe just try a little at a time. It WILL help you sleep, so as suggested, do not attempt to drive while on it.

Otherwise, have a great time "nodding out" and go to bed safely.

xoxoxox ***

snorting ambien is one of my fav pills to blow, i suggest blowing 6x5mg and a few rum and coke's and a strip club. just dont take 2 much money, u will forget were all ur money went the next day... at least i did.

any one take orally before and do some sleep walking, and find out the next day from ur buddys? I hear it happens a lot with ambien.

Interesting this drug sounds like somethin I should try since I have 2 10mg's layin around, whats a good starting dose? never taken ambien but I have taken Xanax a decent amount just never became addicted/dependent on it. I was thinking 10mg? maybe 15? I cant decide If I wanna snort or pop, people say good things about both, anyone know BA of oral vs nasal vs rectal?

fak... ive taken like every benzo under the sun. maybe even more than j. crest? (well!? Have at ye!)

i have a tiny bit of ambien, but its a little likea weak xanax (which i dont like too much), estzolam which is very weak; Rohypnol is my favourite, along with valium. (broazepam, nitrazepam. and clonazepam not quite as much IMO)

sonofabitch oxydiazecontin, i thought i was being clever/original. though i think yours is more a favorite combo? i just tried to get all the good ones in there.

coke sucks though...But with my name i dont really take either of the drugs that I suggest with my name. I hardly drink and never take E anymore.

Eating Ambien is bad enough. One time I blacked out and woke my dad up in the middle of the night. I apparently told him that my room had been taken over by lizard people. I then proceeded to offer him some Ambien...

Status
Not open for further replies.