• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took 10mg last night orally and i tripped to the point of discomfort. I felt like i was some where else like in a situation with people and i could hear them talking and stuff. I did some googling and there seems to some what of a consensous that SSRIs add to the hallucinogenic effects of zolpidem. Its weird because i have taken it several times before with maybe some mild CEV but last night sucked.

The past week or so I've been snorting them. I think it's 100x better than eating..just my opinion. With me, I barely feel it coming on, and when it's there I only feel it for like 20 mins, then it's gone.

It does burn, but it's not the worst thing ever. Just have a lit cigarette (if you smoke) and something to drink handy. I love it.

Last night we did it (only 10mg)..right afterward we went outside and I was leaning against a truck..felt like it was swaying like a boat on water. Could barely stand, walk, talk..for about 2 hrs. It was nice because there was a bunch of bullshit going on, and I didn't have to deal with it!

I find ambien loses its effects if taken too many times.
Breaks keeps the experience nice and fresh, not that I intentionally stay awake, you understand. =D
To me, it has, in low doses, similarities to ketamine. The floaty wobbliness, and oddness, and euphoria.
Everything seems to wave, and many times, I can feel a presence, when there is none, apparently common on ambien.
Regular snorting would scare me, I would feel like I am playing with fire.
Curiosity, however, has occasioned me to experiment with this novel way.
I did it when I was coming down off an E, and all I can say is "far out, man" twas a bit scatty though.

The ambien I had was a 5mg, circular, white pill, and when ground into snorting powder, there were flakes, which was the thin, outer coating of the pill. These would not rack up to a talcum consistancy.
A wee bit uncomfortable, but only momentarily.
I have yet to try one, up the hooter, on its own, with no other drugs.

Ambien is a crazy drug. I first tried it orally, and it didnt work at all. Then I started snorting it. It burns like nothing ive ever experienced (even made me cry). One night, I somewhat blacked out, and IVed a pill after snorting it. It was amazing, but I went from partial blackout to full. I woke up with food wrappers and a messy bedroom. IMO, IVing ambien is the best (not to ur body of course). The only issue with this is the blackouts.

One night, I somewhat blacked out, and IVed a pill after snorting it. It was amazing, but I went from partial blackout to full. I woke up with food wrappers and a messy bedroom. IMO, IVing ambien is the best (not to ur body of course). The only issue with this is the blackouts.

I've never IV'd anything at all, but if I were to, and had the correct equipment, Zolpidem would be high up there on my list. Just purely for curiosity's sake ^_^

Snorting definitely brings more of an element of euphoria, and I guess a slight rush.
I'd usually eat 10-20mg and then snort 10mg in 2 sittings. Tis luuurvly :)
Burns like a chili and loses it's magic quickly though.

I've never IV'd anything at all, but if I were to, and had the correct equipment, Zolpidem would be high up there on my list. Just purely for curiosity's sake ^_^

Snorting definitely brings more of an element of euphoria, and I guess a slight rush.
I'd usually eat 10-20mg and then snort 10mg in 2 sittings. Tis luuurvly :)
Burns like a chili and loses it's magic quickly though.

I dont even get a rush when I IV it. Its like one second im normal, then BLAM, i think my TV is talking to me. I only do 10mg at a time.

you dont need to snort ambien to hallucinate, the first time i hallucinated on ambien i was driving, lol, and i dont recommend that, but it was fun

Ambien is a trip

The first time i tried it (12.5mg) by just swallowing and I had a good nights sleep.
Second night I licked the coating off and popped 2 and a xax and got wasted. I felt drunk ass hell and did rediculous things, but i thought i was in a dream...unfortunately it was real my friends said the next day lol
And tonight i licked the coating off 2 and swallowed 1 and snorted the other and i must say im feeling pretty good right now lolhttp://i.bluelight.ru/s/mad.gif

Please be careful when you're "using" Ambien.

It is fun... It's a hypnotic or something like. Gives you a very fun and boisterous feeling, but heed my warning.

My girl got a call in the afternoon a few weeks back about her grandmother passing away, and had nothing else to cool our nerves. She had just filled a script of 30 12.5mg generics (I think that's the dosage... can't remember) and she started off taking a couple to get a decent buzz. Four hours later I come across the bottle and found she had taken upwards of 10 over the hours. She was close to emergency room OD. Unable to communicate or keep coherent thoughts and worried the hell out of me.

If you're going to play with Ambien, just be careful. Also someone posted to stay away from cars...

Stay away from cars!!!!

Well I popped two ten mg of Ambien one time, then after that I started to get a little foggy, so then I chopped up a 10 mg pill into two lines, snorted that, and didn't burn at all. Then I went on messenger and stumbled to my room somehow....

Stay away from anything mechanical or metal !!!! ... Or sharp!~!!!
please be careful when you're "using" ambien.

It is fun... It's a hypnotic or something like. Gives you a very fun and boisterous feeling, but heed my warning.

My girl got a call in the afternoon a few weeks back about her grandmother passing away, and had nothing else to cool our nerves. She had just filled a script of 30 12.5mg generics (i think that's the dosage... Can't remember) and she started off taking a couple to get a decent buzz. Four hours later i come across the bottle and found she had taken upwards of 10 over the hours. She was close to emergency room od. Unable to communicate or keep coherent thoughts and worried the hell out of me.

If you're going to play with ambien, just be careful. Also someone posted to stay away from cars...

Stay away from cars!!!!

Humm, seems there is someto this, it can be sold in the cleaning section of stores....windows...floors...oh and brainwipes. ever had that dirty feeling rolling around in your dome? Brain wipe it out .

i would advise against smoking ambien, or any pill. taking it orally is enough, but if you need that extra kick, snort or plug it. i dont have any evidence to back it up, but something tells me smoking a sleeping pill is 10 times dumber than smoking banana peels.

I have never snorted them, but as such I have heard it burns like HELL. I am not totally against it, though. 50mg oral is the highest I believe I have delved into. Curious.

I found it hurt like a bitch to snort, but it was different depending on the brand. I was using generic brands where some pills seemed to be more filler than drug, so the amount you'd have to snort would be larger, which is a pain because the burning is so bad that you have to really work upto snorting it, let alone having to have a few goes at it to get it all in.

I found crushing the pills and plugging them with warm water is the best method. They kick in almost instantly and they last longer and you need less to feel good.

Status
Not open for further replies.