• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madhatter4 said:
^^^Nothing does the job as well as snorting it.....
well is it actually entering the bloodstream through the nasal capillaries or is it just dripping down into your stomach anyway?

Pothedd said:
well is it actually entering the bloodstream through the nasal capillaries or is it just dripping down into your stomach anyway?

^^^Im about 99% sure that it enters the bloodstream through the nasal capillaries

narutokun said:
i think he meant 40mg :x

I don't think so, in an earlier post he had already taken 140mg

I dunno how you can take that much and still be functional the next day though. I never really liked ambien that much, its ok I guess if you don't have any real drugs at the time. I think next time I fill my script I'll go get some nitrous and try that with it.

you're a bunch of pussies i've done upwords of 65mg in a night, and with heroin and alcohol and weed to boot,
All I remember is a bowl crumbing in my hands, a few times, and me laughing my ass off cause I didn't understand that it was a cley bowl, LOL, total mindfuck!

Madhatter4 said:
^^^Im about 99% sure that it enters the bloodstream through the nasal capillaries

If you snort it correctly it diffuses through a thin layer of epithelial tissue and enter the cardiovascular system through capillaries.

Adrenochrome said:
If you snort it correctly it diffuses through a thin layer of epithelial tissue and enter the cardiovascular system through capillaries.
well then, that does indeed make it worth it.

omen_owen mk2 said:
Bunch of pussies, I railed a 30mg line and it barely touched the sides. If you think this is pain, snoert some 2CB, that'll put things in perspective.
omen_owen mk2 said:
I guess I was just expecting too much from this drug. I did 400mg (from a reliable pharmacy) last night and wasn't really mashed at all:(

Time for the needles I think.
And the award for Most Responsible BL Mod goes to.....

narutokun said:
i think he meant 40mg :x

Nope, I did mean 400mg.

HisNameIsFrank said:
And the award for Most Responsible BL Mod goes to.....

Hah, there's far worse than me! If I was responsible then I wouldn't be in the position to be a mod (I certainly wouldn't have as much experience with drugs)I don't think, you learn a lot from making mistakes! The first thing you quoted was just me being facetious (and drunk :eek: ), although it is true!

dreworthedrew said:
400 mg wow, trip much............

Not a jot, it barely had any effect. Hallucinations are a side-effecct only present with some people, and I certainly wouldn't take zolpidem with the intention of tripping.

People here are crazy! snorting huge amounts of ambien? Get ahold of yourselves its just ambien.

fuk ambien that stuff is so weird. I was on about 25mg once and could of swore i was in a bean factory. Cans of beans everywhere is what i was seeing. Also woke up in my driveway with my car running and having random conversations with noone. I used to be prescribed to it and i made my dr take me off that shit.

I think snorting ambien makes it kick in WAY faster (like a 2mins) and it hits u like a rush also. Snorting it also gives you a little bit more euphoria and fucks you up a lot more.. I've also noticed that the amnesia is a lot worse when snorting ambien...but then again i usually snort an Ambien and eat a few... but overall I think snorting ambien is fun and defiantly hits hard with a nice mellow rush.. So yeah i like snorting ambien and I think it is different then eating it..

Plus a lot of times i got food in my stomach so i have to snort it b4 bed otherwise i've noticed ambien doesn't work hardly at all if you have anything in ur stomach...

i dont think snorting ambien has any better effects than popping them, except for a bad ass burn

i fucked with amnien alot, and when i was fucked up a few times i snort them jjust for the fuck of it.

and dont make tge mistake i made, by dosing 2 at a time

my left hand is numb due to nerve damage, and i ended up stabbing my hand repeatedly and recorded it on my phone. i was stubling everywhere, and knocked overmy trassh can, then my mom heard and came down, and told me what i took and i said ambien and neurontin, but my words were slurred as fuck, so she told me to sleep. then shes like what happened to your hand? then i said i dont know and she said there was probably a shaep thing in the garvage. i passed outafter that

i woke up the next day to a phone call from my mom aaskin if im okay, and im like yeah.. why wouldnt i be? cause icompletely forgptten about the previous night, then shes like is your hand still bleeding? and im like what the gell?? so i look at my hand And its fuckin cut up and had a few really deep wounds. it freaked me the fuck out, and as the day went on i starte remembering [srts of th night.

then i was at therapy, and i had a feeling that i recorded myself, and of course i look at my phone only to find videos of me looking really fucked up, like a fuckin zombiee, repeatedly stabbing my hand.

itr was so fucked up, i coldnt watch the whole thing, so i deleted trhem. there were about 5

i still have the scars which is a traumatizubg reminedr of jmy stupidity

excuse my typos. i smoked some fiirrree ass bud today for the first time in months, and i found 2 fentanyl patches in my drawre which is good casuse ive been withdrawing bad, so i smoked half of one, and pu the other half in my mouh fp r sublingual ise. my first time with opiates + weed

plus, my lef hands paralyzed so im typin with hand inb the dark

Ambien is the devil IMO. Fine every now and then but take it every night for two years and the w/d is a bitch (was in my case anyways). I felt like I was going crazy after stopping suddenly, not to mention couldn't sleep for shit, worse than before I started it...

As far as snorting it, was fine-kinda like snorting some generic hydrocodone, just gummed up in my nose and burned slightly.

i dont know why but ambien completely lost its effect on me wheter snorted or eaten.. i eat two and snort one and nothing. maybe because im on 1-2mg kpins and lexapro?? or i just deleveoped tolerance really quick (never took them for a prolonged period of time, but there where days where i took like 6 in a night)

Status
Not open for further replies.