• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
eat klonopins... snort ambiens with redbulls or stimulant. . better yet get some Sonata capsules... they're buit for nasal administration hah

eat klonopins... snort ambiens with redbulls or stimulant. . better yet get some Sonata capsules... they're buit for nasal administration hah

Built for nasal administration eh? In capsules?

I just snorted a little ambien for the first time. Yes it burns. Things are a little 'floaty' the floor isn't where i expect it to be. the overall feeling is very mild but I only took 15mg

snorting ambien does burn but that goes away quickley. I once took about 8 or 9 ambien10s then started to watch "DeadMan" with Johnny Depp.Very trippy,And more enjoyable.also stuffed animals would sorta wiiggle and move. I was not afraid,it was rather pleasant,Also they dont last very long 3-4 hours.All in All Id say Ambien is a very interesting drug. I wonder how Ambien would interact with DXM.I dont think its a party drug, more like a turn out the lights play some music smoke somestuff and chill.but not a dance club drug.I took 30 10mg pills over the course of 4 hours and all i did was puke, Ambien are for people who need to catch 3-4 hours of quick sleep and the go on with their day.

Ok so I took 3 ten mg pills about an hour AGO ANd I feelS euphoria, vision blures, mood:keep to my self, and have fun thaught:that workt pretty quick for 30mg worth of pikks. throwing away all my bad thoughts \...im i latle off ballance physictly and got the mellow walk/cloud walkingfeels amazing . 30 in my system and its amazing!!!!! ps my keybor es backward

Last edited by a moderator:
Please refrain from bumping old threads unless you have something significant to contribute to the thread, and also best refrain from posting in such states of intoxication while on Bluelight, or I'll have to cite you for a PUI (Posting Under the Influence) and you'll spend the night in jail! How does THAT sound mister?

;)

Nah, I'm just kiddin welcome to bluelight but please do take into consideration the points given above. Thank you, please take this time to read the OD guidelines.

I used the fine search and didn't get a hit, so I'm going ask this question and if it has already been asked, then I humbly apologize and would like a link if you can do that.

What about snorting other benzos?

Not worth it, Benzos aren't water soluble so they wont dissolve in your mucous membranes and will just drip down the back of your throat so will end up in your stomach anyway so you may as well just eat them.
Btw ambien at 30mg gives me double vision, so bad that i have to watch tv through one eye. I much prefer zopiclone.

Please refrain from bumping old threads unless you have something significant to contribute to the thread, and also best refrain from posting in such states of intoxication while on Bluelight, or I'll have to cite you for a PUI (Posting Under the Influence) and you'll spend the night in jail! How does THAT sound mister?

;)

Nah, I'm just kiddin welcome to bluelight but please do take into consideration the points given above. Thank you, please take this time to read the OD guidelines.

Lol imagine if you could get suspended here for PUI. I think the forum would be empty except for a few narcs wondering whats going on.

Ambien hurts like hell to snort. I would never willingly rail that shit again in my life. I strongly advise against it.

LMAO! This is the most epic post I've ever read on the Internet. Thread should be closed after thAt post lmao

stomach ache on ambien

:sus: i snorted 3 1/2 10mgs. i got fucked up! i could walk but evrytime i stoold up i got so sick. like i couldent stand for a wile , i had to sit with my head down. i notice whenever i take ambien oral or nasal i get a stomach ache. but its pretty cool when i got no weed. 8o

I just tried this for the first time yesterday since I'm out of my Klonopin til my next Doc appt.... one 12.5 er takes the edge off very nicely and the Vyvance keeps me from getting sleepy. Doesn't burn that bad, and only for a minute, and the drip doesn't have a bad taste.

I have great success snorting Benzos... no matter what I hear about their soluability. Klonopin is my fav cause it's minty and refreshing and drips nicely. I usually swallow 1mg, take 1 sublingually and rail one... that way I know I'm covered!

stay awake for a week with zero sleep then take 3 10mg ambien, your end up having conversations with the designs on your sheets.

just eat the thingd, ambien isnt even that much recreational to begin with , on a scale 0-10, its like a 2 or 3 recreational value, one time my girl wanted me to bang her 10mg ambien so i did, when the rush hit her, she froze, scared the hell out of me i i thought she was gonn stroke out or die...she said it was an intesne rush and for 40mins thought she was seeing thems...just eat them,

if you suck the pink shiny coding off and let it dry,,, this will reduce the burn immensely. it is the coding that causes most of the burn....... and that goes for all meds..

Status
Not open for further replies.