• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never railed, but last time SWIM took ambien and had a bottle of wine, SWIM drove and did some interesting things. Scary times.

Can somebody tell me what 2CB is ? I've never came across it ?
But anyway, I was going to snort a ritalin tablet, but then decided against it because of how late it is here and I don't wanna be up all night, so I've decided to take ambien, took .5 orally, bit nervous to snort them again because last time I railed 2 10mg pills, ate 2 10mg's, and threw up everywhere and was shaking most of the next day, anyone else experienced this ?

just a quick report here, took took 20mg orally, bout 20 minutes ago, starting to feel somewhat heavier and bumping into things, probably just a lack of concentration, what the the negatives to going out for a drive with my friends ? I'll not be at the wheel but the motion might affect me ? And I'm finding it easy to stay awake but I've never forcibly kept myself awake on ambien before, any thoughts from you guys ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Im about to try ambien for the first time tonight and only have 10mg and i was first inclined to snort it because i love snorting pills haha i rip blues (30mg oxy pills) on a basically daily basis. Those dont burn bad but i have had some pills burn horribly with the worst ever being methadone so im not scared of the burn i just feel that it is more affective from taking it orally. i would love the euphoria from snorting it but dont want to sacrifice the duration for a little rush since this will be my only oppurtinity to use zolpidem. does anyone know rough durations for both? if it is only a little shorter and just as strong insufflated i might as well snort it.

There's no point in snorting it, it's best taken orally. There are zero benefits to snorting zolpidem, it only takes like 10 minutes to feel orally, so if you feel 10 minutes is unbearable and you only have 20 minutes to live, go ahead and snort it. Otherwise there is no point. It burns more than crystal.

i used to snort them back in the day to get a slightly trippy benzo feeling and the burn is nothing compared to DMAA to all you who say it burns.

Zolpidem is also water soluble. You can plug them if you want a quicker onset.

2ct-7 is the worst IMO, 2c-b is pretty shocking too, fuck they all just hurt so much...

Thanks guys i went oral and wasnt too bad just a bit weaker than i had hoped for so i snorted a little xanax and am feeling nice now, tired though

What brand dude? I know different brands are better then others. Mine are TEVA. They are okay, but would like to find new ones to explore.

Grow on.

so i snorted a little xanax and am feeling nice now, tired though

I never understood sniffing benzos. One time I crushed 1mg of xanax and 10mg of valium together into a few small lines, sniffed 'em right up and I'll tell ya not a damn thing happened. And this was waaaay before I was an opiate/benzo addict. Had I eaten those 2 pills I know I would have felt super relaxed / apathetic. As it was I felt nothing and had purple powder up my nose. In fact, in my experience the only pill that is even worth sniffing is OxyContin. I have never had success sniffing anything else. All other pills I just eat and I think I get the best results that way. I have sniffed countless OCs and shot them up a few times and I feel like the overall best, longest lasting high came from crunching them up in my mouth and swallowing them. Maybe I'm missing something though.

your not missing something, you're much better off taking benzos orally as directed or sublingual (my favorite)

I have often had trouble getting to sleep some nights, my mind too restless to allow the necessary patience. I've been prescribed Remeron (mirtazapine), amitryptyline, and trazadome for this in the past, ranging from moderately strong to strongly strong, definitely effective at inducing drowsiness; but all have the ever-persisting side-effect of inducing the most intense, vivid nightmares. In one dream, I was fighting with my cousin, and he got me into a headlock. I woke up to my fiancee yelling out in pain because I had clamped down on her armpit in my sleep, trying to bite my way out of my cousin's grip in the nightmare.

Ambien (Zolpidem) is the only sleep aid I have come across that not only works beautifully, and has absolutely no negative side effects. The morning after taking amitryptaline, I can still feel a small layer of fuzzy/cloudy leftover. Ambien lets me wake up feeling noticably refreshed and rested.

Yeah, it's extremely short half life is responsible for that. One terrible negative long term side effect is the addiction and withdrawal, which can be even more uncomfortable than a normal benzodiazepine WD and can cause psychosis, I've experienced it.

It's a decent hypnotic IMO, very weak IME, but better than a benzo for milder insomnia, with problems falling asleep, not staying asleep. True benzos are better for more severe insomnia, but should not be used for more than 2 weeks in a row, IMO. The less frequently you rely on a hypnotic for sleep, the better off you will be. And amitryptamine is a much better option, so you should take it a few hours earlier than you'd normally go to bed so that you don't get that residual hangover, which also, should disappear over time with regular dosing. I've been on elavil before, and mirtazepine (eh, was alright sort of, kind of like trazodone) and trazodone (which was super sedating, but didnt put me to sleep, it zombified me, like being forced to stay awake on seroquel)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.