• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snort them, maybe they'll work.
I don't get euphoria UNLESS I snort them.
Unfortunately it doesn't last long...

It's fun, it's relaxing, it makes you feel like there is a room full of people when you're by yourself.

Holy shit! I've taken it for 8 years on and off, and just recently accidentally tripped balls on it and that's exactly what happened!

Yea that's pretty weird... thinking that there's people with you and looking over and realizing nobody is there. I think that most of the blackouts happen when mixing with alcohol. Not the greatest idea but happens nonetheless. Railin that shit just plain hurts. Not worth it - parachute or some shit...

I discovered that smoking cigarrtes kill my ambien buzz, and also makes me nauseous and lightheaded

ummm burn?

ive snorted ambien so many times and never had even the tiniest tingle.... maybe its your brand, if you want a burn snort a wellbutrin (bupropion) thats like snorting fire ants cept probably less deadly <,< ambien on the other hand no hallucinations aside from visual distortions people look orange and melting D;! though it makes everything taste so bad anyone else with the taste?

also to all you that say its weak this shit is actually really strong..... as long as you DONT EAT ANYTHING and your stomach is empty otherwise it does... well nothing lol read the bottle it says take on empty stomach or did half of you forget to read? I blame the drugs, go do more drugs

Ambien is one that is, for the most part, just as potent when insufflated as it is when taken orally.

First time snorting....... will let you know.....

1.... The burn wasnt bad at all... ( now granted I do love to snort things).... Worse burn I ever had I woke for college and my friend had left me some methadone 20mg (dont know if that was the right dosage) and I was used to snorting oxy (me thinking to myself " surely you can snort this") it felt as if rod of pure hellfire and magma had me shoved up my nose and when that went away it felt literally like my nose was gonna fall out for like an hour... but I will say this I was high as balls.....

Last edited:
i just railed 3x12.5=37.5 ambien mixed with 5 mg klonopin and ate one 12.5 ambien on an empty stomach....see how this goes hahaha!!

i have done it both ways, no real differenge except the occasional hot flash. i melt 2 10s under my toung my mouth gets nubm then 2 xanax 2 valume and i an totally chilled

An earlier post claims to ingest 50mg-to-90mg of Ambien?? It is entirely possible to fall asleep and due to Ambien's properties your brain stem might not re-awaken, and you're dead. Be damn careful, stupid.
50 mg ambien can be lethal it will shut down your respratory system///try 2 xanax chew swallow return to ambien dose 30 mg should be nice

I guess I was just expecting too much from this drug. I did 400mg (from a reliable pharmacy) last night and wasn't really mashed at all:(

Time for the needles I think.

400mg? Nah I call bullshit. I take 10mg and I'm out like a fucking light. 400mg? That's enough to put you in a coma!

Snorting it is great!

I got a script for 10mg ambien my generic version is really small I guess it has very few fillers it goes by without a burn unless i snort it sowly. It's not better snorted imo but shorter, I dont understand anything that people say about it making you sleepy it does not. Ambien isn't even meant to make you sleepy it's meant to help you sleep, the reason it literally makes you sleepy is most likely cause you're thinking it's a sleeping pill. Ive taken 20 mgs orally with no blackout and had extreme melting visuals everyone was orange and melting! mind you the first time I took 20mgs I blacked out, I didn't try it again till I was sure my tolerance was well established. 20mgs snorted has proven to be stronger, shorter, with less visuals. I cant see ambien as asking for regular use, the effects are mostly too odd. Ambien ironically creates a change in ambiance there is this feeling of weirdness that just lingers throughout the duration, the world feels like a strange unkown world. Ive used it mostly as an anxiolytic because I have a tendency to get really uncomfortable anxiety on bud. I always keep 5-10 mgs crushed with me when exploring the mental realm, If I feel that any form of anxiety has set in I quickly insufflate 5mgs usually that works just fine, on LSD it added a lot of fun effects at 10mgs =D 8o, and completely eliminated my trip heading in a bad direction. snorting is not advised unless you need quick acting relief for anxiety it hits in seconds, the oral method lasts longer and I believe to be way more exciting and has less of a lazy/depressing comedown.

P.S. come on guys don't bash people on snorting pills no one is gunna listen and telling them it doesn't work when IT DOES and I'm sure they know it does, will probably make them think you're just another paranoid idiot that doesn't know anything. Although I agree snorting pills is bad for you and your nose. :\

400mg? Nah I call bullshit. I take 10mg and I'm out like a fucking light. 400mg? That's enough to put you in a coma!

yeah wow that guy took 400 mgs with no effects?!??!? "from a reliable pharmacy?" not reliable at all he'd probably be dead from the CNS depression...

i just snorted 2 10mg ambien right now i feel the effectts i feel liek there is 3 ppl with me

I've never tried snorting it and considering I'm tired for the first night in months because I didn't sleep last night and just stayed up all day today I think I'll save it for another time. But what I read definitely intrigued me considering half the time I take 2 of my 10 mgs and cant sleep along with some seroquel, trazedone, Ativan or whatever I feel like trying that night. I had no idea I could hallucinate so I'm definitely excited to try it out...we'll see what happens when I do in the next week or so...as a serious insomniac it will be interesting to see if anything happens :/

yeah wow that guy took 400 mgs with no effects?!??!? "from a reliable pharmacy?" not reliable at all he'd probably be dead from the CNS depression...

zoldipem is not a CNS depressant, and it is incredibly hard to "dangerously" overdose on. it even says on wiki that anticonvulsive and muscle relaxaing properties are not apparent until 10-20 times normal dose.

however 40 mgs should put you in a strange, disoriented la la land, let alone 400 mgs....

Status
Not open for further replies.