• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Snorting Ambien

Status
Not open for further replies.
zolpidm tartrate 10mg

8)8)8)8)i ate one and sniffe one both 10mg the sniff hurt like sniffing a 80oc that kind of burn im feeling good right now gonna watch a movie in bed see whathe night in store for me heheheheheheheheheheheheh :)=D:D8o8o8o%)

8)8)8)8)i ate one and sniffe one both 10mg the sniff hurt like sniffing a 80oc that kind of burn im feeling good right now gonna watch a movie in bed see whathe night in store for me heheheheheheheheheheheheh :)=D:D8o8o8o%)

your obviously a first time user just feeling the effects for the first time.. trust me it will lose its magic in matter of a few uses. There is nothing "Special" in the ambien high.. just black outs, and doing/saying the stupidest things in the world and have no recollection of the events what-so-ever, almost to the point of disbelief in the friends telling you the details.. lol anyways you'll find out sooner or later... "=D=D:D=D%)" you wallaby...

I'm on it now and it's freakin' awesome. Careful you first timers - your physical moter skill are trash. Standing up difficult, but interesting.

A fun time or a bad time?
Questions around fun seem to be frowned upon in this site on ground of the claimed subjectivity of the concept of fun.
Of course I don't partake of such claims. In my experience, snorting what is snortable is generally fun, though not healthy for my sinus etc.

Ambien was a fun, full on delerious, lucid, trip with awesome OEV's and euphoria and I actually felt stimulation (most likely due to the fact that the effects were so enjoyable and unexpected). I thought I just got prescribed the perfect drug. The second time made me feel super stoned, fairly euphoric, minimal OEV's, but not even close to how awesome the first time was. Any time after that, whether I swallowed it, railed it, in any ammount (I've railed 30mg in one sitting) and it results in nothing but clogged sinuses, maybe 20 minutes of stoned-ishness, and severe memory loss. I assume tolerance to this drug just builds up like a mofo, even after just a couple therapeutic dosages.

Now, it simply has no value to me unless I'm having trouble getting to sleep. Even so, it's hit or miss whether or not it's actually helping.

Yes ^

Tolerance comes out of nowhere after the 3rd or 4th dose. And no matter what dose you take there doesn't seem to be any way of returning to that first, wonderful time other than a nice, long break from it.
There's been some speculation that there's a ceiling dose, which would make sense but there's no definitive proof.

It was never that good at being a Hypnotic for me personally, others find it puts them out like a roundhouse kick to the face from Bas Rutten.
Ah well, fun every-now-and-again ;)

Last edited:
What a bunch of crazy shite, snorting ambien.

I am taking 1 mg ativan & 6.25 mg ambien cr at night 'cause I am in week 3 of Morphine (MS f'ing Contin) withdrawal and ambien cr is ok at putting me to sleep but not keeping me there. I wake up at 3 am and toss & turn rest of the night.

Any suggestions (except getting back on opioids) on how I can get sleep at this stage without taking more ativan/ambien/etc? Trying to get back to normal sleeping.

Valerian? 5-HTP? I tried 'em. I think Valerian + ativan + ambien made me have strange dreams.

if you are having a hard time with ambien keeping you asleep, and you take ativan, you should see about taking 100mg of seroquel with it. i am a hardcore insomniac and i take 100mg seroquel, 10mg ambien, and 1mg ativan. ambien puts me to sleep, and seroquel keeps me asleep all night, and the ativan just gives a nice mellow feeling in the am.

Snorted Ambien = messed up high, on 20mg I don't remember shit and pass out after doing silly things.
Its really damaged my nose over the last few months as well, noticeably

Snorting Zolpidem is like jacking into the Matrix, exceedingly fun just don't fall asleep in a precarious spot. It's not a benzo but they're closely related and I can speak both from legitimate information and personal experience. Taking even a "therapeutic" dose ~10mg might make you do some dumb shit. The chance of "Bad Shit" going down will obviously increase exponentially with dose, but a plus is that unlike Clonazepam and others, you might just pass the fuck out before any mindless vandalism and the like occurs!

Snorted Ambien = messed up high, on 20mg I don't remember shit and pass out after doing silly things.
Its really damaged my nose over the last few months as well, noticeably

Eh... It's whatever. For most people ambien fucks them up, not me.
My nose would have to disagree though. While I don't experience the normal things like drowsiness or amnesia, even from high doses, I know what you mean by a noticeably damaged nose.
Mine's fucked. I don't know how else to describe it. It's just fucked.

[I agree totally, I did it the other day for the first time. It really fucked me up :p. Luckily, I didnt have a car to drive. But I sposedly walked around town for 4 hours at like 4 am and lost my shoes, so i came home with my foot all fucked up and then had sex that i totally dont remember AND I was seeing double and I DID overdo it, I ended up doing like 12 10mg pills so that was a mistake. and I have a case of CRS! But altogether I had a good time, I can do better next time cuz I know what to expect and to only take a few and hide them from myself..<3

QUOTE=Oxydiazecontin;5040262]Opinions: Snorting Ambien, A fun time or a bad time?

I say a fun time most of the time... just don't over do or drive a car.. lol[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
wow are you people serious? there is nothing recreational to come out of ambien. just a bunch of blacking out/ falling asleep/ waking up to eat because you feel STARVING all the time/ fall back asleep/ repeat for days on end... know from first hand experience of snorting 30mgs. i did not get fucked up, just retardedly tired and did stupid shit sleepwalking... 30 mg's kept me in this cycle for like 2 days.

oh yes and when i did snort it i did not notice any effects til i was sleeping like 4 - 5 hours later. stupid.

I think they burn just a little but its nothing really. I mean it's not any worse than snorting coke. and I don't really think the drip tastes too bad. Just my opinion

nchz... I think to say there is nothing recreational from ambien is a totally subjective response on your part. Diphenhydramine has no recreational value for anyone as an example. If I had to choose a night of complete sobreity vs. zolpidem, well you know where I'm going with this

to each their own... i'd personally rather stay sober instead of taking ambien to seek a high... lolz... i'd save that shit for when i was high, coming down and couldn't sleep..

I still remember the first ime I snorted a ten miligram ambien. I didn't do any research I was just a dumb high school kid; and I had already taken my usual Adderall that day....

the mixture was amazingly euphoric, but I then got a script and that euphoria started to fade : (

I think they burn just a little but its nothing really. I mean it's not any worse than snorting coke. and I don't really think the drip tastes too bad. Just my opinion

FYI cokes not supposed to burn sounds like you got some cut to hell shit. Good coke feels like nothing but numb. Anyways snorting ambian is pretty weird high. I said many things to friends and girls via text phone and facebook that i should not have said. Nothing bad just more embarrassing. Its prolly the ultimate truth serum more so then alcohol. And i remembered none of it till i was told about it or fell upon texts and facebook posts and i stayed up for a good 6 hours high of ambian. Id say its defiantly fun if your bored and by yourself with nothing to do for a night. have fun and be safe.

Do you guys that take ambien ever get urges to like take the dog for a walk and its 1:30am... lol this drug is soo weird and different.. i dont 'haallicinate' or anything like that but my god it makes you like go crazy and then next mormning ur parents or roommates have all kinds of stories to tell about what you did last night on the amboz.. lol fun times..

I always think I remember the entire night, but then the next day or a few days later I find out I did a bunch of stupid shit I didn't remember... I don't know of any other drug like ambien, it's cool for a once in a while thing cause you have some laughs later or w/e, but seriously never make a habit out of it. I've literally lost weeks cause of ambien use, all my plans had to be cancelled.

Oh and don't let yourself continue snorting more lines, put out like 10 or 20 mgs beforehand and don't do more. The one time I tried doing lines of it I had no idea how many I had done and my brother had to take the bottle from me like 50mgs later.

Status
Not open for further replies.