• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[NSW] Splendour In The Grass - 4/5 August 2007 - Belongil Fields, Byron Bay REVIEWS!!

now after looking at the timetable.. my days will look soemthing liek this

saturday
Muscles - 1:30 - 2:15
Editors - 2:35 - 3:20
Ash - 4:45 - 5:30 (Maybe?)
The Cat Empire - 6:00 - 7:00 (Maybe?)
Grinspoon - 7:30 - 8:30
Hot Chip - 9:15 - 10:15
Powderfinger - 10:30 - 11:30

Sunday
Expatriate - 2:00 - 2:45 (Might leave Early for...)
Bumblebeez - 2:30 - 3:15
Midnight Juggarnaughts - 4:00 - 5:00
Hot Chip DJ Set - 5:45 - 6:45
Cut Copy - 7:30 - 8:30 (WILL BE LEAVING EARLY FOR...)
Bloc Party - 8:15 - 9:15
Hilltop Hoods - 9:15 - 10:30

WOO

One of the guys in the Klaxons broke their leg or something.

[QUOTE='lil leecie]One of the guys in the Klaxons broke their leg or something.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, the lead singer needs a plate to hold his tibia together now. Tried to jump a 12 foot gap from the stage.....8)
I was most looking foward to seeing them too!

at the airport now!!

if you see a lading dude in a darth che'guvera shirt thats me..

metup nah sif..

Make SURE you go see Gotye :D

Awesome artist!

http://w3.splendourinthegrass.com/Line-Up/Main-Stages/GOTYE.html

I was lucky enough to go see him do a Triple J tv recording yesterday and he is amazing. He had an 8peice orchestra with him. He must of been a music exceller because he can conduct, play drums, sing and use a synth and a keyboard.

He's usually a one man show but he was awesome yesterday =D

*sings: my hearts a mess*

well, what a weekend (5 day weekend that is)

Got there early thursday morning, got into our camp site and went to the beach, got pissed as and then died on the friday morning

Didnt really enjoy the saturday much at all, editors were amazing, hot chip werent as exciting as i expected them to be. and im spewing i opted to see lily allen instead of powderfinger...

sunday was the best, bumblebeez were fuckin amazing, well for that one song (Dr. Love) then i saw a little bit of the juggarnaugts and the OK Go... Hot chip killed the DJ set and when funktrust came on and mixed kick push by lupe fiasco and supermassive black hole by muse i was in awe... of what i saw of cut copy there were amazing and BLOC PARTY were by far the best band of the festival. They should of got the last spot of the asstic monkeys even though i saw Hilltop hoods who put on a great show to end a wicked day.

Opted not to drive home on the monday and stayed with some randoms and am flying home today!

running out of time, right more when i get home

Chopsy: you chose Lily Allen over POWDERFINGER???

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!??

I just dont see the fasination with Lily Allen...