Legality of ordering gbl wheel cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw that lactone info is way outdated ie. '99.... do a search for operation webslinger, they even convicted all but a couple of guys with 1'4 even under the analogue law, when 1'4 is a fucking alcohol and not remotely an analogue under the letter of the law....

one seller won their appeal in NY, god know how much it cost them in attorney fees tho

HI, sorry I'm a newbie here, jst lookin into GBL, so it's brought as an alloy cleaner?? How does that now burn the stomach!?

GBL is illegal in the USA. A precursor of GHB so expect a knock early morning with warrant in hand. Erowid

No, it isn't. You are wrong.

GBL is a List I chemical, which means sales must be reported to the DEA by your supplier. It is completely legal in the USA except in California, afaik.

You have every right to purchase List I/II watched precursors here in the USA. They are watched, not prohibited.

Doubtful, lets just say getting busted is rare unless the DEA is running a operation.

While some states have made GBL a schedule 1 substance not all have, you are required to file paperwork with the DEA to import or buy and sell GBL though.

Your supplier is, not you as the customer.

1,4-Butanediol, gamma-butyrolactone and gamma-hydroxybutyric acid are all specifically scheduled in Florida, with trafficking amounts starting at > 1 kilo.

Considering this is a precursor chemical that's illegal in at least two U.S. states, with all states requiring a report by the seller to the DEA and the intended use clearly off-label, it seems to me that this topic falls into the "how can I order research chemicals over the Internet?" category.

Bluelight is not here to assist participants in committing an illegal act, nor is it here to assist participants in obtaining their drug of choice, so I'm closing this thread. If anyone believes that the thread should be open, please PM me with your reasons. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.