• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How dangerous is it to sniff powdered Lidocaine?

SMI

Bluelighter
I wanted to use it to wean off coke, but the warnings are terribly firighting (Death etc.). I know it is no substitue for coke but I like the numbing effect. Thanks!! Steve.

why do u need to "wean" off coke.

i swear to god i have never seen such a large crop of idiots on bluelight in the four years or so ive been here...NEVER and i mean this guys...these "guys"(in reality they are 6th graders) are *MORONS*

you know since the warnings list possible death, i think you should go for it! you too can help the human existence via "suicide by lidocaine" and prevent ur genetic code from being passed on!!

i am just amazed...for anyone who doesnt see just how bad BL has been as of late, just search for posts by myself and look at what ive been dealing with....normally i would just ignore them and let them kill themselves but its so outrageous(and im really bored and high) i cant help but attack them and insult!

8)

GO SMI GO you can DO IT!
(that is, you can certainly get VERY high from snorting lidocaine...u didnt know this?!? 8) )

If a warning is death stay away from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can kindof see what you're saying about a replacement type deal ( sort of like tobbacco and always chewing something, or holding something between the index and middle finger ). But i'm not familiar with the negatives of intranasal lidocaine, and if a warning is death them my advice is to steer clear.

Do not ingest anything with a warning label containing the word "death," or with a green "Mr. Yuk" sticker pasted on the front -- 'nuff said.

^first of all dont help this IDIOT.

second, cocaine is not addictive enough to need to wean...also one of the most addictive aspects of using soft is the repetitive snorting which would not be helped via snorting lidocaine...

either way let him do it, please.

I wouldn't let someone kill themselves, particularly if it really was a 6th grader. I know what you mean about ridiculous questions too, but I find some amusing & mildly humorous (otherwise I'd be somewhere else... life is too short).

Last edited:
well the way i look at it, its better for an idiot to just kill themselves off rather than spread generations of their genetic "disease" called STUPIDITY! i mean would u rather them end up killing themselves or wait for him to do something dumb and end up killing a ton of innocent people instead? then to make matters worse he may have reproduced by that point and now his children can complete the cycle and start it all over again.

survival of the fittest makes perfect sense.... although any loss of human life is tragic, you need to put it in perspective.

While that may be true, this is a harm reduction board so we should at least try to help people out man.

my guess is it won't kill him. coke is cut with numbing agents all the time, lidocaine being one of them. the problem isn't in the chemical, but the dose needed for desired effect, which is...what the fuck is the desired effect here OP?

If you are that addicted, why not ween yourself off coke using coke and tapering down your dosage until eventually the dosage is none. Don't go for anything with a skull and crossbones.

There's mental/psychological addiction and it can last a lifetime. Just because a drug doesn't give you real physical withdrawal symptoms, doesn't mean it's hard to quit. This is coming from a former opiate addicted drug abuser... I know how painful withdrawals can be, and I also know how hard it is to quit a drug you love.

yiggy said:
why do u need to "wean" off coke.

i swear to god i have never seen such a large crop of idiots on bluelight in the four years or so ive been here...NEVER and i mean this guys...these "guys"(in reality they are 6th graders) are *MORONS*

you know since the warnings list possible death, i think you should go for it! you too can help the human existence via "suicide by lidocaine" and prevent ur genetic code from being passed on!!

i am just amazed...for anyone who doesnt see just how bad BL has been as of late, just search for posts by myself and look at what ive been dealing with....normally i would just ignore them and let them kill themselves but its so outrageous(and im really bored and high) i cant help but attack them and insult!

8)

GO SMI GO you can DO IT!
(that is, you can certainly get VERY high from snorting lidocaine...u didnt know this?!? 8) )

Totally agree with you here. I haven't been here that long, but the stupidity of some of the people that post here is just mind numbing.

digitalanarchist said:
theres no physical withdrawals from coke so no need to ween off.

exactly.

the entire point of weening(sp) is to help alleviate some or part of the phsyical withdrawal symptoms you get from certain drugs like benzos or opiates....in no way would this help with the mental aspect; just sit back and think about it. coke has no phsyical withdrawals and i personally feel coke doesnt have mental withdrawals either unless you consider cravings a withdrawal symptom. mental withdrawal symptoms are something like insomnia, anxiety, depression, etc that u get from ceasing use of more addictive drugs. ie. i could use coke for a couple months daily, and while i may have terrible cravings im not going to be phsyically or mentally withdrawaling.

sure theres probally that 1% of people that get "dope sick" from stopping cocaine but they are idiots.

psychotiKK said:
There's mental/psychological addiction and it can last a lifetime. Just because a drug doesn't give you real physical withdrawal symptoms, doesn't mean it's hard to quit. This is coming from a former opiate addicted drug abuser... I know how painful withdrawals can be, and I also know how hard it is to quit a drug you love.

read my last post.

quitting a drug and weaning off it are two entirely different things....i already covered why there's no point in weaning off a drug like cocaine. also the physical act of snorting the powder can be just as addictive as the drug itself so he would only be reinforcing an addictive reinforcement behavior.

OverDriven said:
Totally agree with you here. I haven't been here that long, but the stupidity of some of the people that post here is just mind numbing.

I totally agree! Personally, I've found that there's been a huge increase in stupidity in the OD forums as of fairly recent. When I joined, which was actually not too long ago, the OD forum generally had intelligent discussions. Other Drugs has really degraded into a real stupidity fest, IMO.

please help !!!! lol

one quick question........ I was wondering that if I shoot myself in the head would that help "WEAN" 8) myself off of my addition to snortin heavy metals??? thanks for your help.... oh and hollow points or round tip bullets the best???

yiggy said:
^first of all dont help this IDIOT.

second, cocaine is not addictive enough to need to wean...also one of the most addictive aspects of using soft is the repetitive snorting which would not be helped via snorting lidocaine...

either way let him do it, please.

You know... if you keep making posts like this, you'll be getting yourself in a world of trouble.

This isn't yiggy's forum, its Bluelight, and our main purpose is harm reduction.

I don't care what stick crawled up your ass (and being high doesn't count) but you are going to land yourself in warning land if you keep giving "advice" such as telling people to do things that could kill them or telling other people not to perform their duties on the level of harm reduction just because you don't care to.

MagickalKat777 said:
You know... if you keep making posts like this, you'll be getting yourself in a world of trouble.

This isn't yiggy's forum, its Bluelight, and our main purpose is harm reduction.

I don't care what stick crawled up your ass (and being high doesn't count) but you are going to land yourself in warning land if you keep giving "advice" such as telling people to do things that could kill them or telling other people not to perform their duties on the level of harm reduction just because you don't care to.

right.
and who are u again?
ahahahaha

this kid wishes he could be a moderator and yet he thinks he will die from 2.5mg of hydrocodone!

also just send me to warning land now, theres a report button a couple inches below my name!