• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Sandoz Fentanyl Patch VS Mylan Fentanyl Patch (Eating, Smoking Questions)

dont smoke plastic please.....mylans everyone says dont chew and leave on your gums i find that you can just chew a chunk of the patch and not swallow your spit....you know youre doing it right when you get a nasty taste in your mouth...takes roughly 15 minutes and youre good to go...you can also leave it against your cheek and gums but will take a bit longer. I dont suggest smoking because youre asking for an OD unless you are very careful. Although to each his own and you can do what you feel like doing it I wouldnt suggest this method. Wear them or gum them.

True story happening right now. Young guy, less than 40 years old, father of 4 kids, steps into his garage to smoke a fentayl patch. Stops breathing, collapses, is found down 10 minutes later in cardiac arrest. Rushed to the hospital. Permanent, irreversible brain damage. Now in a coma and on life support in the ICU. Best case scenario is that the guy will be a permanent vegetable, that is unless his swelling brain doesn't squeeze down through the base of his skull and kill him more quickly. His kids (ages ranging 2 through about 15 years) came in to the ICU to see their dad who is now being kept alive by machines.

Oh yeah. His wife also just discovered he hadn't been paying the mortgage or car payments. Gee, now that comes as a real surprise: someone abusing fentanyl who has been flushing his kid's financial future down the toilet.

Party on, losers.

You posted the same reply in a different thread. I seriously doubt anyone is going to take you seriously by refering to us as "losers". If you really want to help, you could use more tact and be a little bit more creative. I'm sorry to hear the gentleman may end up in a vegetative state, but these forums are here to help prevent such an incident. So why not participate in harm reduction instead of insulting everyone? I'd bet almost everyone who visits BL knows the dangers of Fentanyl. If only your friend, brother, dad or whoever had stumbled across this website, he may have avoided such a tragic incident. So get on board and help instead of the namecalling, okay?

smoking sandoz brand fent is the shit....i got addicted to it, and when i ran out i had the worst withdrawls ever. i felt like dying. evrything hurt for 4 days...i couldnt sleep, i had terrible chills. absolutely miserable. so even though its SOO good, you cant do it forever....i did it only for about 2 months. now im jus doing oxy. it raised my tolerance a shit load. before fent, 40mg of oxy fucked me up. now 80 is no big deal. so enojoy it while u can, and have oxy ready for when u stop fent. when i smoked it, id poke a hole with a tac in the corner and use tape to seal it when i was done. id put a dot on a square foil piece and kind of wrap the foil around the pen to get all the fent. id hold the lighter an inch or 2 away and let it sizzle while i inhale, hits u right when u exhale. its amazing.

True story happening right now. Young guy, less than 40 years old, father of 4 kids, steps into his garage to smoke a fentayl patch. Stops breathing, collapses, is found down 10 minutes later in cardiac arrest. Rushed to the hospital. Permanent, irreversible brain damage. Now in a coma and on life support in the ICU. Best case scenario is that the guy will be a permanent vegetable, that is unless his swelling brain doesn't squeeze down through the base of his skull and kill him more quickly. His kids (ages ranging 2 through about 15 years) came in to the ICU to see their dad who is now being kept alive by machines.

Oh yeah. His wife also just discovered he hadn't been paying the mortgage or car payments. Gee, now that comes as a real surprise: someone abusing fentanyl who has been flushing his kid's financial future down the toilet.

Party on, losers.

This guy is a fucking moron, just ignore anything he posts

You can smoke the gel from the sandoz patches, you can whack it to but i dont need to go into details about that.

hey guys i have a couple questions, i have a pretty high tolerance to opiates and fent just came around my area and im looking for a good roll with it but not too sure how to use it. i have a 25mg mylan patch(non gel). I can eat an oc 80mg and have a cool buzz for a few hours so i think my tolerance is high enough to try this. that being said i had the patch on for two and a half hours last night and took it off right as i went to bed cuz i didnt want it on while i was asleep cuz i didnt know how it would hit me. i though i would wake up witha cool buz but i didnt so i put the patch back on in the same spot it was before and now i have had the patch on about two hours again and maybe a little something but im not sure cuz my mind might be playing tricks on me cuz i love poppin pills but anyways i just wanted a little info on wearing the patch as directed im not trying to smoke the gel or shoot the gell or eat the patch cuz when the patch is eatin it only works 33% and i want the big bang and i need some advice on how long this thing will take to hit. thanks guys

i feel the best way to use the Sandoz brand fentynyl patch[experience] is by the directions,they stick well enough if your skin is clean.Its so hard to to exist in this world with losers like myself for so many perfect people such az bluelight 999[for those who profess themselves to be wise are as fools]but at least yer not a loser,,,[proverb],,thanx for the time,, wendy lau

mylan is a sticker no gel.if someone said this sorry too lazy too read every post.Well I got plenty of duragesic and just sucked that beautiful gel out and imma chase it with a fentanyl lollipop...aint life sweet.going to party hardcore tonight thanks to my dead neighbor(R.I.P) but thanks for the gifts

you would be smoking plastic smoking a patch that is the most assinine thing ive ever heard and mylan have fun chocking on a sticker.duragesic for me..4 boxes worth 100 ug/hour.gonna have my nod goodnight people mine is gonna be..right now i love life

and i got my benzos script today 2 mg k-pins and soma and .25 halcionand 15mg roxicet.if you never hear from me know I died a very happy man

sheet man..i did not know about these damn newer mylan 100mcg patches and how u cant get the gel out of them..i was use to the regular gel ones...thought thats all they had cuz i scarcely get them....i usally swallow the whole 100mcg of gel at once but this thing has none in it....bought them off this lady who stopped by from alabama....she wanted 35$ for em said she gets 40$ over there..i talked her down to 3 of them for 75$...25$ a piece..good deal but....shit...hows the best way to get this mylan brand to work orally?......lemme know....pce..

hey i just got some 100mcg mylan brand fentanyl patches and when i opened them i saw they had no gel?..whats the deal with that are they trying to safety proof them like a smart pill from people who swallow or shoot the gel or what?....i didnt know they had these type of patches now...i useto just swallow the whole 100mcg at once...(high tolerance obviously)..this lady who came down here from alabama wanted 35$ for each and said she sells them up there for 40$ each...i told her i would do 3 for 75$...25$ piece and she did it...then when i get inside and open it its those type of patches..shit...so i called her and told her i swallow the gel ones..she said to just put it on my skin for like 15 minutes to get it releasing then take it off and wait a while then put it back on for 15 minutes...then chew it like bubble gum...i said to her i usually swallow 100mcg at once of the gel i have a high tolerance so i aint puttin it on my skin..won't work....she said well then just chew on it like bubble gum for a long time......now i just read that u cant swallow them orally or anything...and then read a post on here how u should just put it in between your cheek and gum and try not to swallow any when saliva builds up because that will defeat it?...what do u guys think is the best way for me to go since i have to swallow the gel ones 100mcg all at once?....thanks..

scrape half of the gel off the patch and swallow it; shave your favorite appendage, and stick the other half of the patch on it.

I will indulge a more positive, light-hearted anecdote: i was watching seinfeld in my friend's den when we utilized this technique, then droned out while he decided we needed to go on a trip to get other Opiates, we stopped at my house where i literally "found" myself screaming at my computer (apparently i was trying to debug code); my bud decided i needed sunglasses if we were going to continue our trip, and telling me to remain in the car, he went into a store. browsing the sun-glasses rack, he turns around to see me shambling around in the store "because I needed to try them on"; i was in essence somniambulant, a feeling that i've only captured on dissociatives; regardless, i was a billion times higher than i've ever been. Furthermore, when the slap-patch began releasing, i quickly went into a 2 day slumber.

btw, how common are patches (or better yet, lolipops) are they (locality:new england)

the bioavailability of ingesting fentanyl is actually much lower than the transdermal bioavailability, so when you eat the gel you're actually kinda wasting the drug. i like to just wear em as prescribed, they give me the best high that way =) but i'm weird with fentanyl. i can do more oxy than most of my friends, even my boyfriend, but fentanyl fucks me up.

Hi, I've recently come across a 75ug/hour Mylan Fentanyl patch (this is the matrix type, with no gel).

I have no experience with Fent. I've read most threads on here (including this one) about it but the information varies so much. From people saying cut the patch into 50 little squares to people saying put the whole thing in your mouth at once. I am aware that this is a very dangerous drug and needs to be treated with respect.

Although I've never tried it I have tried quite a few opes and I have a naturally high tolerence. I can take 80mg OC followed by another 80mg shortly after and I feel good, not passed out. I'm also no stranger to mixing opes, benzos and alcohol. I know this is extremly dangerous so do not attempt. 'Do as I say, not as I do.' (New BL slogan? Lol)

There is obviously a stigma surrounding Fentanyl here, due to several deaths caused by it and also the problems with it getting mixed with H. This stigma isn't helping harm reduction at all.

People are going to abuse Fent whether there is information here or not, so clearly the more consise information there is, the safer we all are. I'm aware that it is hard to estimate a dose and there are several other factors to take into account but the majority of us have at least half a brain left

If clear information on the users tolerance and the patch content and type is posted I don't any reason to withhold dose suggestions.

I have a friend who likes to smoke small pieces of Fent patch on tin foil, he says the high is amazing but it has a short duration when smoked (30 mins or so). He described it as the 'crack of the opiate world'...

I've been thinking I could wear the patch for a couple of days, would this give me continuous smooth painkilling bliss or just be a waste? I'm also considering cutting it up into 'x' number of pieces and taking then bucally (between gum and cheek) or sublingually (under the tongue) then proceeding to chew and swallowing the piece.

Input from experienced Fent users will be greatly appreciated.

LET'S BREAK THIS STIGMA IN THE NAME OF HARM REDUCTION.

Regards, Drench.

Ok, I tried placing a small strip in between my gum and cheek for an hour, I felt a light buzz so I placed another strip and waited and a nice buzz came on, not really strong but nice. (I've got a naturally high tolerance plus an actual opioid tolerance)

The high wore off throughout the day so when I got home I decided to smoke a strip on foil, wow, it's very nice taken this way, instant euphoria. I waited around 30 minutes then smoked another strip, MMmmmm, now I'm feeling good!

I've done a small square in the mouth (still in now).

I'm also on 2mg Etizolam, 10mg Diazepam, 60mg Temazepam, 400mg Tramadol. I have a naturally high tolerance so there is little concern.

I have potentiated it with Quinine too.

Peace, Drench.

Hi, I've recently come across a 75ug/hour Mylan Fentanyl patch (this is the matrix type, with no gel).

I have no experience with Fent. I've read most threads on here (including this one) about it but the information varies so much. From people saying cut the patch into 50 little squares to people saying put the whole thing in your mouth at once. I am aware that this is a very dangerous drug and needs to be treated with respect.

Although I've never tried it I have tried quite a few opes and I have a naturally high tolerence. I can take 80mg OC followed by another 80mg shortly after and I feel good, not passed out. I'm also no stranger to mixing opes, benzos and alcohol. I know this is extremly dangerous so do not attempt. 'Do as I say, not as I do.' (New BL slogan? Lol)

There is obviously a stigma surrounding Fentanyl here, due to several deaths caused by it and also the problems with it getting mixed with H. This stigma isn't helping harm reduction at all.

People are going to abuse Fent whether there is information here or not, so clearly the more consise information there is, the safer we all are. I'm aware that it is hard to estimate a dose and there are several other factors to take into account but the majority of us have at least half a brain left

If clear information on the users tolerance and the patch content and type is posted I don't any reason to withhold dose suggestions.

I have a friend who likes to smoke small pieces of Fent patch on tin foil, he says the high is amazing but it has a short duration when smoked (30 mins or so). He described it as the 'crack of the opiate world'...

I've been thinking I could wear the patch for a couple of days, would this give me continuous smooth painkilling bliss or just be a waste? I'm also considering cutting it up into 'x' number of pieces and taking then bucally (between gum and cheek) or sublingually (under the tongue) then proceeding to chew and swallowing the piece.

Input from experienced Fent users will be greatly appreciated.

LET'S BREAK THIS STIGMA IN THE NAME OF HARM REDUCTION.

Regards, Drench.

First off I totally agree with you about breaking the stigma in the name of harm reduction. In my opinion and experience on here people are completely blinded by the stigma to the point they throw out all rational thought and aren't open to hearing anything new or different about fentanyl use.

There is a very common misconception that you can just stick these against your cheek (bucally) or in any other way by chewing them or sticking them in your mouth somehow. IT WILL NOT WORK WITH THESE. You obviously can't smoke them, take them intranasally, or plug them without some sort of extraction.

For these patches the best thing to do is wear them and maybe apply some heat and take a bath. It will give you a nice continued fentanyl buzz that is definitely the safest ROA and they last 3 days. It is much better than wasting them by trying to stick them in your mouth which will not work (and if people report it does it is extremely low efficiency/placebo).

Let me warn people now, if you don't have an open mind or the ability to accept rational reasoning because you have your own strong opinions about fentanyl for whatever reasons what I am posting below may sound crazy to you. Take a deep breath, step back and consider my rationale and reasoning for why the following is the best way to extract and dose fentanyl.

You can do a slightly time consuming extraction for IV use if you have a lot of syringes and gear sitting around. You should be extremely opiate and IV experienced before attempting it though. However I think you could adapt my extraction technique for accurate dosing to plug the solution or spray it up your nose instead. you will still need syringes for this to create and filter the final solution (3ml is ideal, can be done with 1mls) and to dose it. A vial would also be ideal.

here it is in another post (quoted from the other fent thread without quotes in case you have further questions)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am referring to fentanyl extraction from non-gel plastic matrix type patches. With these you can easily extract 90%+ of the fentanyl with ethanol, methanol, or isoprpyl alcohol. The alcohol is then evaporated and you have a very good idea of how much fentanyl is left behind- pretty much however much was in the patch to begin with. So if you use a 5mg 50 mcg/hr patch you will have 5mg in fentanyl residue left behind which you then dissolve in 4 ml of decent vodka (40% ethanol, well filtered) then filter the entire 4ml of alcohol/water/fentanyl solution. Then you have a pretty accurate concentration of fent at 10 units = about 50 mcg of fentanyl dissolved in the alcohol solution with negligible contaminants that will stay sterile stored in a vial. Then when you IV it you draw back however many units, lets say 30 for close to 150mcg of fent. Then you dilute this with water, say 70 units so you are injecting well under 10% ethanol in a 1ml syringe. I would dilute it much more using 3ml syringes and larger amounts of fentanyl solution as well for higher doses and minimal impact on the veins from injecting a low concentration of ethanol.

That was my method for extraction and IVing fentanyl, it was very accurate and when injected gradually I could feel it hitting me instantly and would gauge my breathing, heart rate, and overall feeling before doing more. Once I got a handle of a good dosage I could repeat it accurately and increase it if desired to reasonable amounts.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got a lot of heat in that thread by saying how much safer IVing from this extraction is than smoking or other ROAs but I think once it was laid out and people relax and think about it people are going to start to see the benefits and agree.

I said IV use using this method to dose out small amount of fentanyl accurately and have the ability to gradually dose and instant feedback made it the safest method. I still stand by this for feedback/gradual dosing reasoning and a lot of experience with it however using the extraction method it is probably a good way to prep a dose accurate amount for other ROAs. I am a huge believer in harm reduction and I sincerely believe and am convinced this method or the preparation itself is the safest way to dose fentanyl.

From the feedback I got I realized the preparation can be used for some other non-IV ROAs responsibly due to its ability to accurately measure dosages and have it in a liquid form. It would work sublingually if you sprayed the measured dose from a syringe onto a cotton ball and let that sit under your tongue. It would work for plugging by following the same steps for IV preparation and then just plugging it instead of injection. The same solution could be sprayed up your nostrils for intranasal use. You will definitely want to be sure to dilute it down well as you would for IV due to the ethanol, I only bring it up in this case since the potential for it to burn could be considerably more noticeable and uncomfortable nasally.

As always be safe. If you or anyone else wants a more clearly outlined step by step procedure for extracting fentanyl from these patches and then creating a solution you can accurately dose 100 mcg from (with maybe a +/- 40 mcg error or less which is extremely small dealing with this amount of fentanyl and definitely beats the +/- 2000+ mcg error trying to dose out powder or gel). It is the best way I have seen or heard to extract fentanyl then create a way to accurately dose it for a variety of ROAs.

This is a new technique and my suggestion for the other ROAs mentioned using this dosing/solution technique is based on what I believe would work well and I cannot personally vouch for its effectiveness, only that it should work (quite well) from other experiences and pure logic. I would love to get some constructive and rational feedback on this method. I definitely agree with Drench that the stigma needs to be removed so this type of method can be explored, adapted, and adopted for safer fentanyl use without people jumping to immediate irrational conclusions.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info, I don't IV/IM myself but the information needs to be out there for harm reduction. More info on dosages too plz =D

Thanks for the info, I don't IV/IM myself but the information needs to be out there for harm reduction. More info on dosages too plz =D

All right, here are step by step instruction on how to extract fentanyl from the modern polymer matrix patches like Mylan brand and other non gel-reservoir patches (which all use this polymer matrix).

Don't let the length of this post intimidate you or stop you from using this process, I wrote it out in detail to explain the reasoning for how I chose each step and so it is extremely clear. It is very simple and takes an hour or two to prepare. I suppose I can go back and write the step by step cliff notes instructions and add them at the end.

Basically the key here is the extraction process and this only works for the Mylan matrix type patches which are what are on the market now since the gel patches are being phased out by doctors. They are thought to be much harder to abuse but the reality is you can do a much more efficient and easier extraction on them to abuse, but it is safer so it probably is for the better that these patches are dominating the market now.

The basic principle for using alcohol for extraction came from a medical journal article where they did exactly that to test the abuse potential of these patches. I used to be able to read the article in whole but now it seems you need a subscription everywhere to access the entire thing. I believe it is this one.

They took matrix type patches like the mylan and soaked them in methanol, ethanol (using normal 40% rum liquor), and I believe isopropyl. The results were that in an hour with no heat over 97% (I forget the exact figure, I think it was higher around 99%) of fentanyl was extracted with methanol and over 90% with rum, and the other alcohol used was somewhere in the middle.

For my method I use 70% or 91% isopropyl alcohol for the actual extraction process then 40% vodka (Svedka in my case) to prepare the end solution. The reason for using vodka for the end solution is because it is readily available, decent vodka is well filtered and has relatively minimal other ingredients aside from ethanol and water and anything else isn't particulate matter and doesn't pose a significant risk for IV use, ethanol is proven to be safe to IV when diluted, and perhaps most importantly it will keep the solution sterile and prevent bacterial growth and other contamination allowing it to be stored over an extended period.

So for my method I first rubbed the lettering off the top of the patch with a drop of iso then dropped the entire patch in a metal measuring cup filled with iso alcohol. For my first preparation I just let it sit then evaporated the alcohol and subsequently I used a double boiler configuration to heat the alcohol/patch and later evaporate it quickly. I found this to be extremely effective. I basically just filled a pot with water, put it on the stove then let the measuring cup float on top with the measuring cup handle secured to the pot handle with a zip tie or paperclip.

I experimented with just letting the patch soak like this and found it left some glue residue to be filtered out and then i tried stretching the patches out to allow more surface area which worked but made it more difficult since it was hard to control in the solution and kept getting tangle.

Eventually what I found best was to remove the patch after a few minutes while it was warm sitting in the alcohol and start rubbing the glue side with my fingers. It becomes extremely quick and easy to separate and peel all of the glue off the patch without tearing or warping it with a little practice.

Now with the glue removed put the patch back in the alcohol (with no heat if you prefer which is proven to be very effective), and in my case I used heat to get the most out of the patch. Do not directly heat the alcohol and be careful with it or you will end up with a firey mess of flaming alcohol solution (I'm sure you've experienced some accidents with lighting high proof alcohol before while drunk- same sort of thing ;) ). That's why I use a double boiler and am careful not to let anything splash out.

I added more iso during the process a couple times as it started to vaporize and the level would lower in the cup and would let the patch stay heated in the solution for about an hour. This is probably overkill but guarantees you are getting close to 100% of the fentanyl out of the patch. Half an hour with heat should do it or maybe two hours just letting it sit.

Then remove the patch and if it is already in a double boiler it makes evaporating the rest of the alcohol/water extremely easy since you just keep it going. If you are doing it cold you will want to set up a double boiler to evaporate the alcohol quickly or if you have a lot of time and patience just let it sit out with a piece of paper on top so dust doesn't fall in but it can still evaporate.

Now you have a cup with a barely noticeable dried film, this is how it should be since it is either 2.5, 5, or 10 mg of fent left over (there might be a 75 mcg/hr 7.5mg patch, I forget). If you removed all the glue it is much better and more pure and requires less filtering.

I would next use a 3ml syringe to draw up 2ml of vodka and squirt it in the cup. Using the plunger you can rub it against the surface to get all of the fentanyl residue dissolved. Next I had another 3ml syringe with a micron filter attached (when i wasn't removing the glue i was afraid of it getting in there so I used a micron) and later just a 3ml syringe with the barrel stuffed with cotton. It is always best to use a micron filter if it is available to you but if you remove the glue there should be very little contaminants or anything to worry about and a syringe stuffed with cotton dose a great job. If you are not planning to IV the solution then you definitely don't need to bother with a micron. So after you mix around the 2ml of vodka in the cup dissolving nearly all of the residue, draw it up through a syringe and run it through the filter syringe and into a sterilized cap, cup, or shot glass.

Repeat this process again with another 2ml of vodka to be sure to get everything out of the cup. If using cotton you can run an extra 1/2ml through the syringe to clear it so you end up with close to exactly 4ml of vodka/fentanyl solution.

I chose 4ml because it is then easy to calculate the concentration of fentanyl and easily draw out dosages. If using a 5mg patch like I was then 10 units is close to 50 mcg which makes dosing easy. there is obviously room for error in this process so the 10 units = 50 mcg is a conservative estimate and could be 30-40 mcg. this is a good thing in terms of harm reduction since it is better to over estimate the dose and have a good idea of how much you're taking than underestimate or have very little clue at all if you didn't do this method. If using other patches you can calculate the concentration and find a good level of total solution that makes dosing simple. However, 4ml works for all patches since 10 units = 50 mcg for a 50 mcg/hr patch, 10 units = 100 mcg for a 100 mcg/hr patch, and 10 units = 25 mcg for a 25 mcg/hr patch. I like this method since it is simple and easy to remember and 10 units is approximately however many micrograms the original patch dispensed per hour.

if you wish you can filter the 4ml of solution again to be sure it is clear of any dust or particles that may have gotten in or just go straight to storing it. I used 4ml rubber topped vials that I emptied Narcan from (and sterilized thoroughly with alcohol/bleach) which were perfect for this. You can get 10ml vials, micron filters, and any syringes you might need for this from gpzservices.com. Aside from the micron which I later didn't use I got everything I needed from my needle exchange program (including the small vials). You can store the solution in another small container or vial but a sealed one with rubber top to insert needles is ideal.

To dose for IV use simply take a 1ml syringe and draw out however many micrograms you wish, it's best to start with whatever the patch would release in an hour to get a feel for it IVed, so 10 units for 50 mcg or 20 for 100 mcg of fentanyl. Then draw up sterile water for IV use to fill the remainder of the syringe and mix it around. To mix I found it easiest to have an air bubble in the barrel then rotate it from one end to the other tapping the air bubble to go from top to bottom.

Then it is time to inject and just prepare for injection as you would anything else. once you register and release the tourniquet it is advisable to slowly push the plunger down, say 10 units at a time, let the drug hit you and check how you are feeling overall. Be aware of you breathing in particular since fentanyl is very respiratory depressant and that effect can come in before experiencing significant euphoria, relaxaion, and other normal opiate effects. Once you feel comfortable and good push the plunger down a bit more and repeat until you finish dosing or stop immediately if you get to a point where you feel your breathing slowing and you think you might have taken too much.

This is the main reason I think IV use using this method is a very safe way to use fentanyl. With other ROAs you do not have the ability to gradually dose as well and get instant feedback which can easily prevent an OD. It also allows you to measure conservative doses that are in a safe range, i.e. start with what a patch would deliver in an hour or two transdermally, and repeat and adjust them with accuracy while being able to monitor your body throughout the whole process. You can be as careful as you can smoking some gel or powder but you have no idea how much is in that hit (it could be 2000 mcg+) and you can only take it in all at once. Even if you were able to slowly vaporize/smoke it there is a significant delay between when it hits you that wouldn't allow you to react or stop like you can by IVing it.

Now onto other potential ways to use this solution for other ROAs. These are all ideas that I am confident would be very effective and safer than the typical way fentanyl is [ab]used. If anyone tries these please report back.

Plugging: Prepare the dosage with a syringe the same way you would for IV and dilute it. I don't know how ethanol feels in your ass so you may wish to dilute it more. As always be careful dosing here, I guess you could gradually push the plunger in to spray a small amount of solution at a time then waiting to feel the effects, however that sounds uncomfortable and I have an image in my head of someone bent over with a syringe in their ass for 20 minutes. :D Seriously, be careful and start small and slow if you can, as goes with inserting anything into your ass.

Intranasal: follow the same procedure for plugging except spray it up your nose.

Sublingual:Draw out a dose with a syringe like you would for IV except you can skip the dilution part. spray the soution onto a cotton ball and stick it under your tongue- similar idea to 6/7's alcohol and buprenorphine sublingual method.

Oral?: I'm not sure how effective this would be and the previous three ROAs seem like great options but I'll throw it out there. measure a dose with the syringe the stick it in a shot glass and mix with water. I suppose you could just mix with more vodka until you have a normal sized shot of vodka with a kick of fentanyl but I don't advocate mixing alcohol and opiates, especially fentanyl and that sounds like a horrible idea. Imagine people doing repeated shots like that or slipping fentanyl into someone else's shot without them know, that's a recipe for disaster. I should stop giving date-rapists and suicidal people ideas. So just mix with water and take the shot.

In summary the extraction method is nearly 100% efficient and by preparing the fentanyl solution as I described it allows you to accurately measure doses in the double digit microgram range and take them by a variety of ROAs as I have outlined. I believe this is the absolute safest way to dose fentanyl and be sure of how much you are taking. It opens up doors for new safer methods of consumption rather than smoking or taking unknown potentially high doses of fentanyl by other ROAs that have proven to be extremely dangerous and the cause of many ODs and deaths.

I hope this is beneficial to people and they see its value as much as I do and it saves some lives. As always be safe.

I'll edit this if anything is not clear or anyone has any further input. I gladly welcome feedback.

Last edited:
There is definitively a decent high from using bucally (between gum and cheek) and smoking it mixed with weed (in tiny strips in a bong). NOT RECOMMMENDED.