GenericMind's Guide To Being An Internet Douchebag v.1

This thread needed to be bumped because certain individuals need to brush up on their I-D skills.

I'm still trying to lure them all to one place so I can light them on fire at the same time.

lacey k said:
You just say shit like this to take attention away from the fact that u bump Yung Joc on the sly when no ones lookin. ;)

Lacey , I sent you a pm to try to bury the bull-shit.
Send me one back
if you dont wanna get alnog thats cool , jus tel me

You were cool 2 me in other threads but........fuk it-----Hey I know U man . I saw U turnin' tricks 4 for rocks in boy's town on N. Halsted. In The CHI

Nex time I cee U you better have my scrills $$ bitch. or its on
U pepetratin' lil kid- wu-tang havin ' avatar bitch. clamin u know shit about hiphop in other forums. how old R U?
ive read yo posts , you aint hard.
Anytime Yer in the CHI on the NORTH POLE holla at me.
anybody else who wanna talk shit have at it.
I didnt talk shit in the first place. yall jus tried to gang rape me cause yall know eachother.
i tried 2 B Kool but fuk it....... fuk plur & fuk U
Come 2 the CHI & ill go Virginia Tech on yo ass

EDIT: talk shit=fuk U///
If U Dont we are cool

If you think im playin games ill give ya my block &
address , you can look me up.

EDIT: U aint livin Illegal chump , who ya fuk you thank ya foolin'? , Ill come through with that tool & leave ya moms , ya pops, & ya whole crew droolin'. that snub nose .38 dont give a fuk bout ya weight or ya cut or how many pies you claim U bake , in ya ratty ass kitchen wit ya moms steady bitchin like "when you gonna take out the trash & do the fuckin, dishes & give ya invalid brother a bath" fuckin piece o' white trash.Do the math ,you couldnt smash me wit a battering ram, is U a bitch or a man? ,U faker than the ham in a ol' rotted can o' spam.

....more coming soon ----- Look up my ip & come get me

yeah thats right , im a tough guy. COME GET ME

:p
ClubbinGuido said:
wArEhOuSePuNk and yOuRaVaTaRsUcKs37 are proberly the same pieces of shit.
Keep my name out ya mouth ya fuckin greaseball muthafucka:p

I never said nothin 2 U , so fuk off
I could give a fuk about your #of posts or your BL seniority

Last edited:
I thought that was the point of this thread. U talk shit , I respond
seems thats why this thread got started

I swear, I love this guy. I just wish I could read his language. It seems to be some offshoot of the english language but it's dialect is foreign to me.

. Are we in school.? fuckin lames. Who cares how I type.

Dude I know U wanna blow me , jus keep it under control

God, according to you, EVERYONE wants to get some sort of sex out of you. You must be really hot. Like Mims.