GenericMind's Guide To Being An Internet Douchebag v.1

GenericMind said:
It's ok, your ridiculous hotness negates any Internet Douchebaggery you may engage in.
So wait, am i 2 understand U are a loyal part of the internet douche club also?
did I misinterpret your post.
im confused
contrary to your belief , i really wanna get along with all U guys. Please let me in.-- (pathetic attempt at net friendship)

Dude, I wrote the manual for Internet douchebaggery...

I can't let them find out though. We can't talk here.... PM me bro. GeNeRiCmInD Out!

HisNameIsFrank said:
Phhhht....he's never going to read that. He's much too busy getting pussy and kicking ass.

No dude, one of his main activities is also Knowing the Music Others Listen To By Mind Reading. he got a degree in it.

For example:

Lacey k : i like a track by dipset.

Warehouse punk : OMFG ur stupid, If you like dickset you cant possibly understand good hip hop. Go out and learn about the true obscure masters that no one has heard of, like Wu Tang, and Big L. Fuckin learn about hiphop, noob, you dont know shit, i bet you never even heard a tupac joint in ur life, you fuckin poser hahahahahahaha

lacey k : Cool.....Thats great....I like wu tang and Big L alot better than dipset.

Warehouse punk: NO! No you dont! You never heard of that before i said it, you just got schoold by the master. I bet you just googled those names to find out who they were, cuz if you listened to dipset that means you must have low IQ, and cant like anything but dipset, Fr relz. Its mootchually excloosiv! OMG i like better music than you.

Step ur game up Frank. this dude aint only a ladies man ass kicking machine, but a scholar of the Way of true hip hop as well. Hip hop Ninja!!

This thread was nostalgic for me because i had an encounter with this troll about a week or so ago. lets check out how things went down...

Me:

Tagamet (cimetidine) and Pepcid (famotidine) are the same in that they are both H2-blockers that reduce acid production by blocking signals that tell the stomach to make acid.

However, Pepcid does not interact with the P450 enzyme like Tagamet does so it has no affect on drugs (in your case, benzos) that are metabolized by that enzyme.

Quote:
"...famotidine [Pepcid] does not interact with cytochrome P-450 of the hepatic enzyme system, it does not appear to affect the metabolism of drugs metabolized by this system."

PubMed Source

So in short, your answer is NO, Pepcid will NOT potentiate benzos the same way that Tagamet will. Now quit whining.

Retort by wArEhOuSePuNk:

Thanks for the help , but dont tell me 2 quit whining U pussy ass , faggot , bitch. I was just asking a ques. -- take your head out your ass

Retort by me:

I answered your god damn question. Be happy. You were whining so don't try to say you weren't. I've been around here alot longer than you and apparently know more than you so show some respect.

Counter-retort by wArEhOuSePuNk

^dude I know you wanna blow me. just try to keep it under control

---THREAD LOCKED----

Beans said:
This thread was nostalgic for me because i had an encounter with this troll about a week or so ago. lets check out how things went down...

Me:

Retort by wArEhOuSePuNk:

Retort by me:

Counter-retort by wArEhOuSePuNk

---THREAD LOCKED----
Dude you told me to stop whining, but im the ass-hole?
just dont start it
whats the point?

wArEhOuSePuNk?
douchebag2.jpg

Dude I know U support Uncle Sam & all but..........
I told you guys I luv yall:) & im done arguing

dude hes done arguing just leave him alone god how many times do we have to tell you to leave him alone he doesnt want to fight anymore. GOD.

Alpha douchebag leader 1: this is internet douchebag HQ. Target is in site. Converge on randycaver. GO GO GO!

lacey k said:
No dude, one of his main activities is also Knowing the Music Others Listen To By Mind Reading. he got a degree in it.

For example:

Lacey k : i like a track by dipset.

Warehouse punk : OMFG ur stupid, If you like dickset you cant possibly understand good hip hop. Go out and learn about the true obscure masters that no one has heard of, like Wu Tang, and Big L. Fuckin learn about hiphop, noob, you dont know shit, i bet you never even heard a tupac joint in ur life, you fuckin poser hahahahahahaha

lacey k : Cool.....Thats great....I like wu tang and Big L alot better than dipset.

Warehouse punk: NO! No you dont! You never heard of that before i said it, you just got schoold by the master. I bet you just googled those names to find out who they were, cuz if you listened to dipset that means you must have low IQ, and cant like anything but dipset, Fr relz. Its mootchually excloosiv! OMG i like better music than you.

Step ur game up Frank. this dude aint only a ladies man ass kicking machine, but a scholar of the Way of true hip hop as well. Hip hop Ninja!!

All due respect lacey, if you like a Dipset track something really is wrong with you.

LiveIllegal said:
All due respect lacey, if you like a Dipset track something really is wrong with you.

yOuRaVaTaRsUcKs37 said:
ahahhahahal;kjlk;hsdlada STFU U HOMO BEFORE I RAPE UR MOTHER W/ A SOLDERING IRON

WOOOO!! This thread is gettin hot!! Grrr everyone get heated:X :X