• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Bris] Transmission - The Magic City - 19 -05-2007 @ The Arena Entertainment Complex

Aishas Star

Bluelighter
Transmission - The Magic City
Zany (NL), Donkey Rollers - LIVE (NL), Impact (UK) & Resist (UK), Bas & Ram (GER), Jowan (NL), AMS (UK), MC DV8 (NL), Nervous (SYD)
19 -05-2007 @ The Arena Entertainment Complex

On 19th of May 2007, come with us to The Magic City – an event that will blow your mind as we journey into a parallel universe of freedom, fun, fantasy and adventure!

After receiving rave reviews for their 2006 events, Mystique Promotions are back and bigger than ever bringing Brisbane the 2007 tour for Transmission – The Magic City, featuring:

DJ Zany (NL) – The World’s Most Popular Hard style DJ.
Direct from Holland with sell-out solo shows for 15,000 people at Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam.

Donkey Rollers (NL) – LIVE – Best Hard Style LIVE Act 2006/2007!
With regular sell-out sets in front of 25,000 people in Europe.

Impact (UK) & Resist (UK) – Infexious Audio
For the first time ever on Australian soil the 2 founders of Infexious Audio will be battling it out! Impact & Resist started working together nearing the end of 2004 when they both decided to join forces to begin a new concept in hardcore. Focusing heavily on vocal lead music, the two producers have gone on to produce some of the hottest anthems in the hardcore scene today.

Bas & Ram (NL)
First time ever in Australia, Europe’s hottest trance act – they will leave you speechless as they have done at Trance Energy, Qlimax and Mystery Land.

Jowan (NL)
Producer of 2006 Track of the year Face Plant as played worldwide by DJs like Scot Project, Marcel Woods & Judge Jules. He has impressed at DefQon1 and Impulz.

AMS (UK) (pfft UK, he lives in Adelaide!)
Owner of the fast-rising Switched On Records, 25 year old Allen Smith, otherwise known as trance, hard dance and hardcore sensation A.M.S, is one of the most sought-after production talents in the hard dance and rave scenes.

MC DV8 (NL)
MC DV8 started out as a hardstyle-mc in 2003. Nowadays DV8 belongs to the two most popular live-acts in Holland: Donkey Rollers and Showtek. As the host of Hardstyle-area’s at Defqon 1, Hardbass, Mysteryland, In Qontrol and Q-base, DV8 underlined his quick earned a-status.

Nervous (SYD)
One of Australia’s top DJs and the founder of the Transmission brand Nervous returns to help make Brisbane the Magic City!

Plus Locals:
Baiztek, Angus Gibbins, [Clone], Seventy-7, Kuruption, Kasey, Decipher, Crakt, Yaisu, Duanemc, BeDE, Decoder, Emmy-Lou, Sven, Maco, Jmac
Tickets:
Generals - $45 + BF
Door - $60

Available from:
www.transmission.net.au
HMV - City, Carindale, Chermside, Indooroopilly, Garden City, Loganholme, Pacific Fair
Central Station Records
Rocking Horse Records
Butter Beats - City & Valley
Gooble Warming
Ignition Records
Music Mania
Sunflower Music
Mosh Pit Music
www.ticketek.com.au

Transmission is an 18+ event

TRANSMISSION WEBSITE EXCLUSIVE DEALS ARE NOW UPLOADED!!!!!!

Early Birds Tickets - $35 + bf

VIP Tickets - $60 + bf - Includes ticket to event, access to VIP room for signing session with the headlining acts, lanyard & a Baiztek mix CD!

Deal 1 - Buy 1 ticket and get a lanyard FREE!

Deal 2 - Buy 2 tickets and get 2 lanyards and a Baiztek mix CD FREE!

Deal 3 - Buy 3 tickets and get all tickets upgraded to VIP Tickets FREE... That's $180 value for $135 + bf!!

Early bird tickets, VIP tickets and deals are all available exclusively through the transmission website and are strictly limited.

trans_flyer_small.jpg

http://www.transmission.net.au/magiccitybrisbane/

Well guys Im coming up for this event! Should be a great party! Cant wait to see Zany!! Wooott

What stuff? If you mean hardstyle, I love it, in small doses. Each to their own. Its not a good idea to get in the way of people music preferences, just cause you dont like it doesnt mean everyone should hate it, unless your talking about punk music. No one should like that crap.
Im only really going up cause my boyfriend is playing. Zany is just a bonus.

^^please turn your insult dial down a notch, it isnt appreciated in here

^^ agreed.
Take it to Echild and you'll find plenty of people to argue with.

Anyway. Anyone planning on going?! I havent been out for ages and I' keen for a good night out!

I'd love to go but I'll be overseas. :(

I thought your boyfriend was in sales Aishas Star?

^ he has a day job :) DJ'ing hardcore in Australia doesnt really bring in the cash. Theres not parties every weekend like in the UK. Record sales do help but producing/DJing is not Rorys whole life. He likes to be part of the real world too.

Last edited:
Whos your boyfriend?
AMS and Impact are sick.. All the Brissy hardcore locals rock! but i aint a fan of shardstyle.. i should of went to this rave tho cos it sounded ok

^ Impact
You can download some new and unreleased tracks from here and theres also a new mix on here too

Last edited:
Impact is a legend. I always down his new sets and tracks.

If there is anything i know for sure, two of the worst things in hell are - Hardstyle and dominos pizza, if you're a bad person - you'll be punished with eternal hardstyle and more dominos pizza than 50 men could eat.