• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Need advice on klonopin withdrawal

There is one thing, Reducing the Harm, that stood out from your entire story. You said, "Even if I face withdrawal every now and then. And I hope I don't run short again..." That issue makes no sense if you get a prescription and legally take it, because part of the legality of it is NOT TO GIVE ANY PILLS TO ANYONE ELSE. Then you will have how much you need, you won't run short and unless you can't afford your prescription or a doctor, for some reason, won't prescribe it anymore, there will not be a problem. I take generic Klonopin--Clonazepam--and don't have a single problem with it. I don't run short because I don't give any to anyone and I NEVER had to buy it on the street or get some from a friend. I hope what I said makes sense to you. I wish you the best of luck.

Going through klonopin withdrawal

My PA that I see has gotten a new doctor that is supervising him. So when I seen him last Monday he cut my klonopin from 3 mgs a day to 2 mg a day because all of the sudden "he used to like it now he doesn't so he's taking me off of it". He wants me down to 1 mg. Next month. I need advice on how to curb the withdrawal symptoms. I feel like hell. And he won't do anything for me. I know other people that go to him and since this new doctor came, he wants event off of any controlled substances even if it results in death apparently. Because they don't care if you shake, have seizures etc. But please someone help me with some good advice so I make it through this. Thanks guys n gals,
Brianne

hello klonpin withdrawal along with Neurontin trazadone and Cymbalta any hope!!! totally delusional righ t now

hello klonpin withdrawal along with Neurontin trazadone and Cymbalta any hope!!! totally delusional righ t now
More specific information would help, how long, your dose, etc... But tapering is always a suggested option

So am I, minus the cymbalta and trazadone, but throw in some methadone...if you have any left try and cut back slowly. If you took them all try and see a doctor, otherwise I would try and buy some and then cut back.

I took about 2-3mg of klonipin for a year and a half, I tapered with a doctor from 2mg going down by .25mg every month. It's now been about a month and a week without it, I feel much better, the only WD symptoms I'm still having are panic attacks and anxiety. Can I take .5-1mg of Xanax once without getting sick and reinstating the withdrawal and detox? Thank you for your time.

Last edited: