• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite Shot (Liquor)

What is your favorite shot?

• Total voters
I dont know how you made that post but your Mom is still a dirty WHORE, Genarichemroid ^^ say something else bitch, you red bull pansy

thugpassion said:
Genericmind, while I certainly don't share your enthusiasm for making public my personal shortcomings with the Bluelight populace, I can understand where you're coming from. Please accept my formal apology for randomly attacking another member of Bluelight, and for acting like a flaming cocksmoke in general. Next time I'll think before hitting the 'Post' button, hopefully being able to differentiate sarcasm from sincerity. That should save me the verbal ass-raping that's sure to follow.

I was about to write out a scathing retort until I saw the above post. I'm glad you came to your senses and decided to handle this rationally. Cheers.

You think you got tricks? I didnt ever say any thing of the sort, and what YOU, "I" said is totaly erronrous...You are manipulative bastard.

Nothing beats an ice-cold shot of Jager, and apparrently many other BLers agree.

I'd say Bulliet (a whiskey) or Jager, both chilled. Not much of a drinker, though. Guess that's why I'm a pill popper after all.

Tequila, salt, lime -- old school, baby.

Lemon drops (sugar, vodka, lemon) are pretty kickass.

Try an orange creamsicle -- 50% orange soda, 50% vanilla twist vodka (all pre-chilled). Serve in a double shotglass..

Or buy a shotglass mould (like the icy-pop moulds your parents used to make you fruit juice pops when you were a kid, but in the shape of shotglasses!), make some chocolate shotglasses, and serve kahlua (go for the "especiale", which is higher proof) in them -- then eat the shotglass as a chaser!

Taking shots I'll only touch Grey Goose vodka (hot or cold).

As far as mixed drinks go anything mixed with vodka.

Vodka FTW.

Ill have to go with tequila. Salt n lime cool,but not always needed. I forgot about the shine,but still tequila wins it for me.

my favorite drink recipe is one of my own creation, I call it the kryptonite warhead!

mix a shot of absinthe with a shot of gin and place it in a bigger glass filled with sweeet sweet berry juice to the rim of whatever you can fit the double shot in. swig it down and for god's sake don't drink any more than two or you'll go insane and wake up ten hours later next to a girl who looks like that picasso print you could finally make sense of the night before BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

it used to be vodka. but i drank it WAY to much. now it makes me wanna throw up.
and jager, until i got really drunk, had to wake up early, was hungover as all hell, and went out on a boat for the first time in my entire life, got disgustingly seasick + already being really hungover = the worst sickness ever. i couldn't even move to force myself to throw up.

now i really dont give a shit what it is.

Absinthe, by far, cause of how it fucks me up... i use to stick to drinking about 1 dl...

as far as straight shots, takes me a few mixed drinks to make it to them. but once im drunk enough i'll take some whiskey, rum, jaeger, or many many others. irish car bombs are an all time fav, and jaeger bombs too of course.

Well, I don't really drink anymore, but I used to and I loved beer. The only reason I drank hard liquor was to get scummy. So Imma say everclear since it would get me the most drunk.
Edit - Yes!, I'm the only vote for everclear bitches!