• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite Shot (Liquor)

What is your favorite shot?

• Total voters
I'm a fan of the lemon drop, but with regular vodka, flavored vodka is disgusting.

Straight vodka or Capt Morgan. Mind erasers (kahlua and vodka) are also fun but a tad gross.

And if money is no object, this shit is like the liquor equivalent to a 30 minute orgasm:
Louis13A.jpg

despite the rumour to the contrary, alcohol is a drug

no drug talk in the lounge

>dc

^ /spits out shot in shock.

say whaaA!?!

And if money is no object, this shit is like the liquor equivalent to a 30 minute orgasm:

explain this "liquor equivalent to a 30 minute orgasm", in more detail please...

like, what is it?

Jagerbombs. (jagermeister shot dropped in half cup of red bull)

<3 them, but after like 5... they make me sick as fuck. i cant handle dark spirits for SHIIIET. im weak as fuck. gimme vodka though? ill drink it until i die, lol.

I don't drink shots.... yeah there I said it kids I drink MIXED DRINKS and I'm a guy.

Fuck it.

euphoricnod said:
I don't drink shots.... yeah there I said it kids I drink MIXED DRINKS and I'm a guy.

Fuck it.

There's nothing wrong with mixed drinks. I'd take a White Russian over a shot of anything anyday.

Sex The Beach, Vodka and Cran, Captain and Coke, and Red-Headed Sluts are good as hell too. They're all valid man drinks unless you put a little umbrella in them.

Patron silver, cold. Best shot there is!
Next is Jaeger, just cooled as well.

Im not a drinker, and I hate taking shots, ESP. of rum b/c of a taste aversion I got from almost dying the first time I drank....yet somehow....i've always been good at taking shots of 151....my record is 3 double shots in a row bam bam bam....I felt it.

Premium vodka, with chilled gin a very close second--straight up, of course.

MzFluffy said:
You're a pussy if you have to use the lime and salt!
shut Up bitch ass ^ ^ ^ you can salt my balls and lick those capi-tan, and so can the pussy below me he fabricated the post under me w/ my name because he is the biggest homo here, and I would stab him in the ear w/ my penis witch would poke out the other side....fixed what?

Last edited: