• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Favorite Shot (Liquor)

What is your favorite shot?

• Total voters
Grape bomb, cherry bomb, raz bomb, jager bomb. Pretty much anything + Redbull.

Absinthe, if your spirits don't make you SEE spirits, it's lame...

washington apple...god, i can't get enough of them

but, i guess we're talking about straight liquor, huh?

room temperature patron, but training wheels please. even better if the salt is on someone's neck, the liquor is on their tummy, and the lime is in their mouth.

ooh...but back to shooters- i'm becoming a fan of the soco and lime. yum!

It all depends on the mood.

To get fucked up: 3 wise men.
For fun: Chocolate cake.
Loading phase (pre-bar): Patron silver

triple black plz, or which ever one has the cool tribal barbed wire on the bottle.

Start The Panic said:
I had no idea that 70/100 proof existed we only get 35% volume in the UK
in the uk, 35% by volume is roughly 70 proof.

alasdair

cherry bomb
irish car bomb
Soco Kamikaze
royal flush
mind eraser

Either a nice chilled shot of premium vodka or....

moonshine.jpg

A southern favorite....

'shine anyone?

in this order:

1) Captain Morgan's rum
2) Jaegermeister
3) Goldschlagger
4) Grey Goose vodka
5) Petron tequila

chocolate cake is a nice, strong shot with a lot of sweetness, so it's really easy to take before you're too drunk to notice the horrible taste of some other shots :) it's basically all citron... and a little frangelico. the lemon/sugar is just for fun. i dont think they taste like chocolate cake, though.

i'm a fan of anything alcoholic, but tequila has been my thing lately. i've gone to a couple tequila dinners at this cool restaurant where they serve tequila with each dish (different types, really cool shit actually) to complement the food. fucking amazing!

a shot of blackhaus, goldschlagger, or (my personal favorite) makers are my staples, though.

all time favorite - lemon drop - sugar-rimmed shotglass with citron, lemon on the side. it's why i can't remember 4 or 5 years of my life.

wanna get fuqd?

my friend developed what we call "the running of the bulls", 9 shots of cheap cuervo each, the first to finish wins- no one survives.

to quote Sergio Leone "one does not do one’s best thinking on nine shots of cheap tequila"