• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How common is deep-throating?

in the little over a year since my last post in here, my SO has acquired this ability! i have grown quite fond of that thick back of throat spit that gets produced, it makes for good sexin!

I don't think it is that common, because practically all of the guys I deepthroat go nuts about it. I really enjoy giving head, so that made me want to practice getting over the whole gag reflex thing. Though it is true that a lot of the guys I do, enjoy it when I do gag a little. I think that for both of us, it makes a really hot sexual sound. Plus the sadists probably get off on choking me. :)

The angle is definitely important, especially with very curved cocks. Straight cocks are no problem for me to take, but ones that have a wicked up-curve provide a definite challenge. :) That's when it is good to get them in the 69 position.

And as a guy, I also enjoy someone who can do it to me (guy or girl).

Bob

My girl can only deep throat on lortabs. She says it calms the gag reflex, and for some reason lowers her inhibitions sexually even more than alcohol. Of course you wont here me complaining.