• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How common is deep-throating?

^ yes but in the meantime, you have to suffer the embarrassment of giving a guy head and gagging every two seconds whilst you learn. Gagging constantly is not so sexy. Well, not for normal people anyway ;).

"Don't mind me, i am just practising"

^ I really don't think your man is going to complain about you getting a lot of practice - especially considering the final payoff! Embarrassing or not, just learn to laugh about it :)

Since no one's offered actual tips...

Get into a 69 position with the sucker on top...

This angles the @$&* in a way that it will slip easily down the throat (it bends upwards... if you're on your knees in front of them, it's going to press into the top of your throat/mouth. If you turn upside down, it will slide downwards once it hits the back of your mouth aiding in getting it deeper.)

For deep throating.... that's probably about it...
Get into a comfortable position, angle correctly, and practice.
If you're turned the right way you shouldn't gag hardly at all.
The wrong way, even with experience, it'll get triggered occasionally...

MR Candyslut said:
^ yes but in the meantime, you have to suffer the embarrassment of giving a guy head and gagging every two seconds whilst you learn. Gagging constantly is not so sexy. Well, not for normal people anyway ;).

"Don't mind me, i am just practising"

for all its worth i realized i had this talent with a bananna and some speed.

liquidphil1 said:
lol. i need to practice once again. i have lost my touch.

And I need a boy to sleep with.

If he wants me to practice deep throating again, I'll take it back up...

But really... I just want someone to hold/hold me, watch movies curled up together on the couch, and someone I can take to bed with me each night.

Maybe it's all the e I've done...
Maybe my sex drive is just too low for... well... much of anything.
I dunno...

But that's all I need (well.... more or less - they have to be able to have a decent knowledgeable conversation about things and challenge me mentally...) to be happy.

I won't call my experience "extensive," but I've had a reasonable sampling. Some girls can.. most girls either can't or won't (and I don't usually ask for them to -- it's almost overstimulation for me). Maybe about a third of them can, in my experience..

ha I'm like almost on the same boat. my first time I had a lil trouble with the gagging but my second time man I took that thing like a champ and usually I'm with guys that are bigger than me and I can go further down on them than they can on me. so I would say its not too common but I am pretty passionate about oral

Well, if statistics are to be believed, I am a bit larger than so called "normal." that said, I have only met two who could actually do it to the bone [pun intended].

Being deep throated is highly dependent on dick size. Most guys that get "deep throated" are not really long enough to even go into a lady's throat. I guess they count causing her to gag a little to be "deep throating".

You can tell this by the responses of ladies that say something like "I can deep throat a guy unless he's too long". That really makes no sense. Once you've got him in your throat, a couple more inchces shouldn't matter.

My experience is that maybe 1% of ladies can deep throat (ie my dick actually goes down into her throat). 10% might gag themselves a bit but they've still got a long way to go and know it.

liquidphil1 said:
lol. i need to practice once again. i have lost my touch.

so he says from the safety of Utah :\

My thoughts:

gagging is hot when not overdone. A guy who is into getting deepthroated who hasn't mastered the art of when to push it and when to ease up a touch deserves the half-ass blowjob he gets. If you are just a little connected and empathetic while putting it deep in someone's mouth you can both have a really great time, and the gagging becomes both helpful (as far as feeling out when to push and when not to) and more than a little hot....for both people.

I personally don't enjoy blowjobs from people who want to polish the head the whole time or who generally approach it like it is some gift they are giving me for which I should feel thankful. When I suck dick there will always be an element of face-fucking happening for short durations throughout, and I prefer the same thing when Im on the other end. I can go to a prostitute and be made to feel like me getting my dick sucked is a privilege, but when you are really into someone, aggressive oral sex is a big sign of mutual trust and evidence of being connected and aware of the other person the whole time. Once you've had that experience, a perfunctory spit shine just doesn't cut it anymore.

Besides, man has not invented a lubricant yet that is as effective and long lasting as the deepdown throat saliva that is the fruit of a good mouth-dicking.

beachboyty said:
so he says from the safety of Utah :\

Besides, man has not invented a lubricant yet that is as effective and long lasting as the deepdown throat saliva that is the fruit of a good mouth-dicking.

They have too...
Anything silicone based :p

Utah?
Safe?
For gay people?

You on something?
Mormons are SCARY!!!!

scary? I've deepthroated enough mormon boys and vice-versa to characterize them as anything but scary. But, my comment was more of an inside joke between Phil and I.

As for your assertion that any silicone based lube beats out the thick, sticky saliva that coats the deepest parts of your throat....well, I can't speak to your experience, but I can speak to mine...

I've been having bed-breaking anal sex at least twice a week for the past 8 years and I assure you I have tried every lubricant product there is. There's some good lube out there (most of its utter shit). But the "deep" spit that you have to push past the gag reflex for a good 2 or 3 minutes of suffocating face-pounding to muster up...it quite simply cannot be beat for longevity (not having to "re-lube" if you will), natural-feeling slickness and ease of clean-up (quick towel-off and its completely gone).

nuff said.

generally, things that have clotting factors buolt into them make terrible lube. Thats like using rubber cement.

I haven't been with too many different women, I my calculations...1/4. I agree with the notion that gagging is hot. It shows she really wants to please me.

Off-topic, but, has anyone ever seen the adult movie starlet Heather Brooke? Now thats talent...

I guess I've been blown by 100 women, and in my experience deep throat is rare - less than five in my case. It can definitely be learned, I had one GF that did that.

I remember the last girl I knew that had the talent. When she went down on me I exclaimed "wow, you can deep throat". She pulled my cock out of her mouth, smiled, and said "everyone says that"!