Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bad Meth?

TheGodfather

Bluelighter
Am a fairly experienced Meth user so im still a bit baffled on whats gone wrong here. I bought some meth the other day and shoulda seen the signs it was a bit dodgy.

By looking at it it looked great, big shards no MSM etc but the seller said it "tastes rank" pretty much. I said i dont really care as long as i get smashed lol.

So anyway i tried it on a bulb. Everything went and looked fine, it blew big clouds, taste was well yeh pretty rank but not too bad. At the end of smokin $$$, NOTHING? yeh pretty much nothin, no rush, no deep heart beatin nothin, but it was definately meth. Maybe its really really weak stuff or its missin an ingredient??

[EDIT: No prices. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume TheGodfather meant that the crystals were larger than MSM crystals? That's the only way I can think of to rule it out visually.

It could have been caffeine, I think that burns clear? Sounds like someone fucked you over anyway.

janola (bleach) is your friend! fill a glass/test tube drop a rock in their or enough to see the cut (msm etc) drop to the bottom, the meth stays suspended.

Yeah im fairly sure its no MSM only cos the crystals were large and unbroken and nothing in the pack was ground up that looked like MSM. Yeh i cant rule it out definately but this stuff tastes bad as.

RE: person

Hah so i assume its not worth tryin the rest if bleach is what it is

^they actually add the MSM while the ice/meth is heated then recrystalized (done in large quantities once set they can then break it up into rocks) unfortunately so the MSM is not just added to the bag.

TheGodfather said:
Yeah im fairly sure its no MSM only cos the crystals were large and unbroken and nothing in the pack was ground up that looked like MSM. Yeh i cant rule it out definately but this stuff tastes bad as.

RE: person

Hah so i assume its not worth tryin the rest if bleach is what it is

Dude, it's not bleach. Read the post... *if it's msm it'll sink* - *if it's meth, it'll suspend*

SpecTBK=D

Damn those shady meth dealers... you got what i call 'nope' rather than dope. It's happened to me once too. Seemed too good to be true.. and it was. I was totally punked.

Just don't call that person again. $$ bucks? ouch. how much did it weigh out to?

[EDIT: No prices. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had this before...I got a bag full of it. Turns out I was sold the dealers cutting bag buy mistake!! I let him know right away. It tastes like shit...nothing like Meth and burned clear...but did not reconstitute into a puddle if you took the heat away. It sort just puffed up and was gone.

person said:
janola (bleach) is your friend! fill a glass/test tube drop a rock in their or enough to see the cut (msm etc) drop to the bottom, the meth stays suspended.

Acetone wash is more effective, it will seperate the the cutting agents from the gear.

MSM is not the only cutting agent that is used, MSM reforms like pineneedles over each other, quality gear should reform like a feather long closed together fine lines.

Special-T.B.K said:
Hrrrrmmm

Partly agree though disagree, as I have seem MSM added in both ways! :\

SpecTBK=D

Probably cos I bumped into someone who thought you just smoke/iv the rocky bits and all the 'shake' in the bag is MSM, but I agree with you nonetheless can be added either way: correction.

AfterRush said:
Acetone wash is more effective, it will seperate the the cutting agents from the gear.

MSM is not the only cutting agent that is used, MSM reforms like pineneedles over each other, quality gear should reform like a feather long closed together fine lines.

hehe! well of course acetone is champagne to filtering chems down!!, but bleach works fine (bleach mainly effective for MSM/acetone pwns though), you can buy it from anywhere - and its not like you have to jump through hoops. I agree with you as well though good gear definately reforms like a feather long.... Almost wavy and the pine needles/MSM is spot on, thanks.

edit: just a flashback heh, I used to see signs on chinease restaurants stating they do not add MSM to their food (and if so what for? to make you full or to make you eat more?) do junkfood outlets add MSM? makes you think lol =D

Last edited:
AfterRush said:

We are talking of telling apart MSM and Crystalline Meth, not Washing out cut... I do know that you don't come out with the yield u began with also, so can be impractical as well.

Maybe someone who has experience with washing their gear before consumption could post a *how to* guide- best yield, cleanest, how to wash speed and how to wash Ice. Maybe the mods could sticky it up, if we have people cleaning their gear and stuff well it's harm minimisation. IF I had a better idea of how to wash my speed I would...

But I'm also afraid I'll learn how much money I have wasted due to the actual cut there is! 8(

SpecTBK=D

hoptis said:

LOL thats it! I forgot and it sounded similiar. Is it in the chicken salt?? haha :p

Yeah I was like surely its not the same thing since I was thinking it would be rank if added to food since I only remembered the letter M, I wasnt too good on capital letters today, but ive recovered now :)
Youll be amazed how much meth out of a cut MSM quarter/bag etc actually is, probably 100 - 150mgs depending on how bad they cut it.

v

Last edited: