• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bad Meth?

person said:
LOL thats it! I forgot and it sounded similiar. Is it in the chicken salt?? haha :p

MSG is in all sorts of foods, from juice to 2 minute noodle flavouring, most sorta things like that contain MSG. I think MSG is a liquid? correct me if I'm wrong... but it is a very popular additive!

MSM comes in a Crystalline state- looking just like Ice. (of what I have seen on the shelf).

Now back on topic!

SpecTBK=D

If you wash out the cut you will allways come out with less then you began with sometimes alot less. I could write a guide up about it, however you can come out with alot less then you started with and wouldn't want people washing there gear then cracking the shits because the $$ the just spent on something is now gone and the have only x amount left now.

But you can tell the diffrence from cutters and shard by the way it reforms as i said earlier, also taste and shape of your shards. Rounded= Bad Squared = good

calcium chloride.What area are yoy in godfather?????
Ive heard but have not tested it myself.That calcium chloride melts the same as meth.

Good luck.

Just an update guys, talked to a few people about it who knew the guy and according to them the cook was "fish oil" god knows what that means but yeh.

Did the "sink test" and id say 70% of it sunk and 30% suspended in the water, but still doesnt explain why it did absoutely nothing lol.

RE: codclear

North of the River