Bluelight

Thread: Bad Meth?

1. Collapse Details
    Bad Meth? 
    Am a fairly experienced Meth user so im still a bit baffled on whats gone wrong here. I bought some meth the other day and shoulda seen the signs it was a bit dodgy.

By looking at it it looked great, big shards no MSM etc but the seller said it "tastes rank" pretty much. I said i dont really care as long as i get smashed lol.

So anyway i tried it on a bulb. Everything went and looked fine, it blew big clouds, taste was well yeh pretty rank but not too bad. At the end of smokin $$$, NOTHING? yeh pretty much nothin, no rush, no deep heart beatin nothin, but it was definately meth. Maybe its really really weak stuff or its missin an ingredient??

[EDIT: No prices. hoptis]
    Last edited by hoptis; 24-04-2007 at 06:33.

2. Collapse Details

how can u tell that it has no MSM? (didnt think there was a way)

3. Collapse Details

I assume TheGodfather meant that the crystals were larger than MSM crystals? That's the only way I can think of to rule it out visually.

It could have been caffeine, I think that burns clear? Sounds like someone fucked you over anyway.

4. Collapse Details

There is good meth?

5. Collapse Details

Could have been an inactive isomer?

6. Collapse Details

It does sound like MSM though.

7. Collapse Details

janola (bleach) is your friend! fill a glass/test tube drop a rock in their or enough to see the cut (msm etc) drop to the bottom, the meth stays suspended.

8. Collapse Details

Yeah im fairly sure its no MSM only cos the crystals were large and unbroken and nothing in the pack was ground up that looked like MSM. Yeh i cant rule it out definately but this stuff tastes bad as.

RE: person

Hah so i assume its not worth tryin the rest if bleach is what it is

9. Collapse Details

^they actually add the MSM while the ice/meth is heated then recrystalized (done in large quantities once set they can then break it up into rocks) unfortunately so the MSM is not just added to the bag.

10. Collapse Details

Hrrrrmmm

Partly agree though disagree, as I have seem MSM added in both ways!

SpecTBK

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather
    Yeah im fairly sure its no MSM only cos the crystals were large and unbroken and nothing in the pack was ground up that looked like MSM. Yeh i cant rule it out definately but this stuff tastes bad as.

RE: person

Hah so i assume its not worth tryin the rest if bleach is what it is

Dude, it's not bleach. Read the post... *if it's msm it'll sink* - *if it's meth, it'll suspend*

SpecTBK

12. Collapse Details

Damn those shady meth dealers... you got what i call 'nope' rather than dope. It's happened to me once too. Seemed too good to be true.. and it was. I was totally punked.

Just don't call that person again. $$ bucks? ouch. how much did it weigh out to?

[EDIT: No prices. hoptis]
    Last edited by hoptis; 24-04-2007 at 06:33.

13. Collapse Details

I've had this before...I got a bag full of it. Turns out I was sold the dealers cutting bag buy mistake!! I let him know right away. It tastes like shit...nothing like Meth and burned clear...but did not reconstitute into a puddle if you took the heat away. It sort just puffed up and was gone.

14. Collapse Details

What is MSM?

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by person
    janola (bleach) is your friend! fill a glass/test tube drop a rock in their or enough to see the cut (msm etc) drop to the bottom, the meth stays suspended.
    Acetone wash is more effective, it will seperate the the cutting agents from the gear.

MSM is not the only cutting agent that is used, MSM reforms like pineneedles over each other, quality gear should reform like a feather long closed together fine lines.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dbailey11
    What is MSM?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylsulfonylmethane

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Special-T.B.K
    Hrrrrmmm

Partly agree though disagree, as I have seem MSM added in both ways!

SpecTBK
    Probably cos I bumped into someone who thought you just smoke/iv the rocky bits and all the 'shake' in the bag is MSM, but I agree with you nonetheless can be added either way: correction.

Quote Originally Posted by AfterRush
    Acetone wash is more effective, it will seperate the the cutting agents from the gear.

MSM is not the only cutting agent that is used, MSM reforms like pineneedles over each other, quality gear should reform like a feather long closed together fine lines.
    hehe! well of course acetone is champagne to filtering chems down!!, but bleach works fine (bleach mainly effective for MSM/acetone pwns though), you can buy it from anywhere - and its not like you have to jump through hoops. I agree with you as well though good gear definately reforms like a feather long.... Almost wavy and the pine needles/MSM is spot on, thanks.

edit: just a flashback heh, I used to see signs on chinease restaurants stating they do not add MSM to their food (and if so what for? to make you full or to make you eat more?) do junkfood outlets add MSM? makes you think lol
    Last edited by person; 25-04-2007 at 01:43.

18. Collapse Details

edit: just a flashback heh, I used to see signs on chinease restaurants stating they do not add MSM to their food (and if so what for? to make you full or to make you eat more?) do junkfood outlets add MSM? makes you think lol
    LOL.. I think you're talking about MSG.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monosodium_glutamate

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by AfterRush

We are talking of telling apart MSM and Crystalline Meth, not Washing out cut... I do know that you don't come out with the yield u began with also, so can be impractical as well.

Maybe someone who has experience with washing their gear before consumption could post a *how to* guide- best yield, cleanest, how to wash speed and how to wash Ice. Maybe the mods could sticky it up, if we have people cleaning their gear and stuff well it's harm minimisation. IF I had a better idea of how to wash my speed I would...

But I'm also afraid I'll learn how much money I have wasted due to the actual cut there is!

SpecTBK

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by hoptis
    LOL.. I think you're talking about MSG.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monosodium_glutamate
    LOL thats it! I forgot and it sounded similiar. Is it in the chicken salt?? haha

Yeah I was like surely its not the same thing since I was thinking it would be rank if added to food since I only remembered the letter M, I wasnt too good on capital letters today, but ive recovered now
    Youll be amazed how much meth out of a cut MSM quarter/bag etc actually is, probably 100 - 150mgs depending on how bad they cut it.

v
    Last edited by person; 25-04-2007 at 10:17.

21. Collapse Details

LOL thats it! I forgot and it sounded similiar. Is it in the chicken salt?? haha
    MSG is in all sorts of foods, from juice to 2 minute noodle flavouring, most sorta things like that contain MSG. I think MSG is a liquid? correct me if I'm wrong... but it is a very popular additive!

MSM comes in a Crystalline state- looking just like Ice. (of what I have seen on the shelf).

Now back on topic!

SpecTBK

22. Collapse Details

If you wash out the cut you will allways come out with less then you began with sometimes alot less. I could write a guide up about it, however you can come out with alot less then you started with and wouldn't want people washing there gear then cracking the shits because the $$ the just spent on something is now gone and the have only x amount left now.

But you can tell the diffrence from cutters and shard by the way it reforms as i said earlier, also taste and shape of your shards. Rounded= Bad Squared = good

23. Collapse Details

calcium chloride.What area are yoy in godfather?????
    Ive heard but have not tested it myself.That calcium chloride melts the same as meth.

Good luck.

24. Collapse Details

Just an update guys, talked to a few people about it who knew the guy and according to them the cook was "fish oil" god knows what that means but yeh.

Did the "sink test" and id say 70% of it sunk and 30% suspended in the water, but still doesnt explain why it did absoutely nothing lol.

RE: codclear

North of the River