• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

~Melb - Armin Van Buuren (White Party) @ Vodafone Arena - June 10th REVIEWS +photos!!

neverwas

Bluelighter
*Holds up an I LOVE ARMIN!!! sign*

Don those angelic outfits peoples its time for a white party that is sure to be angelic =D =D

Armin Van Buuren
Presented by Future Entertainment

White Party 6-Hour Set

Join us for an event of truly epic proportions as we revel in the delights of Armin Van Buuren over 6 hours - at his very own White Party!

An inspiring DJ adored the world over - Armin joins Mark James and Steve Strangis for this very special event not to be missed.

Expect to be transported to another world with spectacular visual performers, the most sophisticated sound and video production installation, décor beyond your wildest dreams - and thousand's of party people all dressed in WHITE!

www.arminvanbuuren.com

Tickets: $91 +BFee
www.ticketek.com /ticketek outlets
When: 10pm SHARP June 10th
Where: Vodafone Arena

I got our tickets the other day =D

Cant wait. It should be an awesome night :D

Who else is going??

18+ only Photo ID required

I wonder if he speaks english yet...he understood signs people wrote and lil bits of paper when I saw him @ Gas in Sydney

Oh Armin, why must you come in the middle of my exams 8(

He speaks good english, although in the six hours I doubt you will hear more than a few words :)

If I don't have an exam on the Tuesday day I'll go, but I don't find out my timetable till May - fingers crossed tickets don't sell out - early birds already gone (2500 of them!).

That'l look good as with everyone in white!
hope everyone does it. i know what im going to dress up aaaas! and i bet there wont be 20 thousand other girls dressed the same *hints sarcasm* =D LOL

Im going cos well, his my favorite :)

I'm going to hit this, along with a small group of friends who are coming out of retirement.....looking forward to getting back in touch with my trance roots.

Vodafone too, now that's going to be big.

It will be good if everyone puts in the effort to wear white.

Trouble is its going to be hard to try spot friends..etc

Anyone got any ideas what guys can wear?

Looks like it's either Royal Doof or this...or maybe both if I can learn how to teleport :(

DrugsAreGood said:
It will be good if everyone puts in the effort to wear white.

Trouble is its going to be hard to try spot friends..etc

Anyone got any ideas what guys can wear?

Dam yeah i thought of that the other day because I generally try to find my mates in a crowd by what they are wearing...

Hmm...

I think im going jeans, white singlet/top and a white tie with pin stripe hat ;) Then again it is in June and its still April lol

I wont be going dressed ALL in white. Thats a little to much for me...

Lot's og old school peoples comming out for this gig which is awesome to see :D

Yeah me too Kel.
Im going with Jeans i think and just a white top.
White + me drunk = not good combination/clumsiness.

So people are going to be wearing blue jeans?, because thats what i want to do.
I'm just want a wear a white top and a blue hat. Think I'll be fine getting in?

they cant stop you getting in if you aren't wearing white, they are just encouraging it.

last time he was here, tickets were 55 at the door :\
talk about a price hike.

IWillHostIt said:
So people are going to be wearing blue jeans?, because thats what i want to do.
I'm just want a wear a white top and a blue hat. Think I'll be fine getting in?

yeah and me and all white just dont go together...jeans is a good idea because they are comfy and go with anything...even a white top :)

they cant stop you from getting in if your arent wearing white. they cant expect everyone to adhere to requests lol but it doesnt hurt to dress up a bit :)

Really Kel?
I heard that it you ARENT wearing white they make you buy a white t shirt at the door or they wont let you in.
Thats how it has gone at other white parties, and lets face it, it IS a future event those bastards will do anything to get more money.