• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

~Melb - Armin Van Buuren (White Party) @ Vodafone Arena - June 10th REVIEWS +photos!!

You kids (and older kids) have fun... was very sorely tempted to buy a ticket on Monday night but passed on it... hope it kicks ass, rave your little butts off! :)

hey there,

ive got 2 spare tickets if anyone needs .. couple of friends pulled out .. can meet up before the event

pm me =]

To cover all bases...

A few words to the ticket re-sellers in here(for future reference)

While we understand that circunstances do arise where just MAYBE tickets need to be re-sold to another person...try not to exploit the fact AVB has sold out by hiking up the ticket cost to make a profit.

If you ARE re-selling tickets, for WHATEVER reasons do people the kindness of displaying in pulblic the price you want for them.

ALSO remember profiting from ticket re-sales is (as far as im aware) illegal (which is why 99% of most tickets are non-transferrable or not for re-sale...

And BLers aren't that dumb to pay double the initial asking price of the original ticket.

whoa ..... meetup ... insomnia ....can u even remember last time we went and meet up at one of the bluelighters puddle hehe....

not long to go now people .... :)

If there is to be a meet up it has to be before Armin is on and not during. Or maybe if theres a different dj closing we can have it after if anyone remembers.

ONE SLEEP TO GO!!!

'runs off to bed...'

ooo oh how much fun.. what time does is it start? Im starting at 11 so hmmmm maybe ummm before hand out the front of voda at the car park c sign?

*starfalls69* said:
A few words to the ticket re-sellers in here(for future reference)

While we understand that circunstances do arise where just MAYBE tickets need to be re-sold to another person...try not to exploit the fact AVB has sold out by hiking up the ticket cost to make a profit.

If you ARE re-selling tickets, for WHATEVER reasons do people the kindness of displaying in pulblic the price you want for them.

ALSO remember profiting from ticket re-sales is (as far as im aware) illegal (which is why 99% of most tickets are non-transferrable or not for re-sale...

And BLers aren't that dumb to pay double the initial asking price of the original ticket.

*Nods*

Maybe that can be some sort of new guidleline? I don't think you should advertise on this site, if your selling it for a hiked up price. Cause well, yeah, it is illegal

Armin is tonight! Wooooot! Pump up m0f0's! :D

ravy1: will be good to see u again mate for another night of trance (it's only been 5 years) gawd... now i feel old!

Last edited:
YAY TONIGHT!!!

If anyone has someone that pulls out or doesnt want to go or has a spare ticket (for not an overinflated massively hiked up price) my b/f has now decided that he would like to come.
Please PM me if you have a spare, we will come and pick it up.

wooooooi alskjlkqweqyt so excited!!!

Can't wait! See you there in white party people :)

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Haha, we can like, exchange khandii and lollipops and glow-sticks.
wink.gif

Translation : "Yes! Finally! We get to swap khandi and glowsticks again! awesome!!"

:}~~~

*swears purple language*

I am having immense troubles replying specifically to this thread so if i go silent...behave ;)

Seems to be some technical bl glitch :\

deecee: top idea. i will see to it, it goes in :)

Duckboy said:
Translation : "Yes! Finally! We get to swap khandi and glowsticks again! awesome!!"

:}~~~
^Shush you.
tongue.gif

In other news, I can't fucking wait!!!
Bring on tonight, the wicked beats, super people and my hot ass outfit!
biggrin.gif

Wish I could teleport on down tonight.

Have an awesome time guys <3

See you soon kiddies =D *excited dance* (this is starfalls but i forgot to log out insomnia lol)

Ergh, brain feels like floppy.
frown.gif

I just watched Candy on a comedown. Anyone who tells you this is a good idea should not be believed under any circumstances.
eyesclosed.gif

In other news, I am in like with Vallium. Thanks for asking.