• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

~Melb - Armin Van Buuren (White Party) @ Vodafone Arena - June 10th REVIEWS +photos!!

Ohh man, last time I'm listening to my mates, "no rush man, there will be plenty left...." they said.....FARK!!!

I'm surprised at the lack of people coming to this...

Even I am going... *gasp* I havn't been tranced in a few years.

but it's time to re-live my old love for trance... be better play at least 3 hours worth of classics.. or I'll be one sad panda.

Hope to see some old party friends there... :)

^yes.....i demand classics, plenty of em, i'm sure he'll drop a few but i just hope he drops the older better ones.

2 best things about this:
a) It's not at that hole they call Metro
b) It's not a shitty harddance/hardstyle event

scumlord said:
scumlord needs a ticket %)

if I had of known I would of got you one mths ago when i got ours dude. I will see whats floating about...

+1 for classics.
they be the only reason i'm going :)

*dusts off the glowsticks*

((^sif.))

^ Sif you need to dust them off. I know you carry them round every day ;)

I read an article in 3D World where he said he'd be throwing in a few classics but plenty of newer stuff too. It's a 6 hour set, there better be some classics in there!

P.S. you all should still have bought tickets for sydney :p :D

^ Bullshit, melb is where its at :)

*excavates glowsticks from archaeological dig*

IWillHostIt said:
There might be more tickets being allocated.

Is this just a rumor, or do you have some insider information? *crosses fingers*

IWillHostIt said:
There might be more tickets being allocated.

I to would like you to substaniate this comment...there is people wanting tickets.

Kryal: yeah the lack of white tops i noticed to. Im just dusting off an old white top ive hardly worn. not going to buy a new one just for this..have to save my $$ now.

Phonic said:
Is this just a rumor, or do you have some insider information? *crosses fingers*

Future are still deciding if they are or not., Check the inthemix.com.au thread. Future post in it all the time.
http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=191968

^^ on page 19. POST #932

vodafone_arena_inside.jpg

Getting closer now.... kinda excited and scared. It's been a while.

and hey...

Is vodafone the one with the roof?, will the roof be open or closed?

Last edited:
*starfalls69* said:
if I had of known I would of got you one mths ago when i got ours dude. I will see whats floating about...

THNX darling.. much love from the scumlord. Something will come up I'm sure.

IWillHostIt said:
Future are still deciding if they are or not., Check the inthemix.com.au thread. Future post in it all the time.
http://www.inthemix.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=191968

^^ on page 19. POST #932

vodafone_arena_inside.jpg

Getting closer now.... kinda excited and scared. It's been a while.

and hey...

Is vodafone the one with the roof?, will the roof be open or closed?

Is that Australia's biggest morning tea? LOL!!

Im sure with the weekly weather forecast of rain rain and more rain (not that we are complaining) the roof will most likely be shut imo.

COTB: my outfits all unsorted...insomnia was easy to find clothes for!

im wearing jeans and a white boob tube - not very exciting, but simple and easy.

I was going to order some for a few friends, and before I had a chance to they were all sold out! I couldn't believe they sold out so soon. I'm astonished how much this has sold out.. its so funny that it is selling better than a party of a larger scale and this is only focusing on one DJ and this would be costing them a fraction of the cost.