• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

~Melb - Armin Van Buuren (White Party) @ Vodafone Arena - June 10th REVIEWS +photos!!

kryalkastleE said:
Really Kel?
I heard that it you ARENT wearing white they make you buy a white t shirt at the door or they wont let you in.
Thats how it has gone at other white parties, and lets face it, it IS a future event those bastards will do anything to get more money.

Seriouslly? That shits wack sister.

Are they that up themselves that they would make people do that? ...lucky im wearing a white shirt then ;)

...i heard that even if guys underwear isnt white they make guys wear those tidy whities. Apparently get changed infront of everyone *lol*

oh. just what i want! to see muzzas shrunken penises!!!

*shrieks with excitement*

cos you know unfortch armin brings muzza city out. :p

i thought i'd put this in for good measure.
*drool*

1.jpg

<3 <3.

^^ lol....have fun guys.....i'll be @ we love sounds in sydney that weekend....DJ Shadow, Tiga, etc :)

I'm hoping armin pulls out all his classics for this......i haven't heard big room trance classics on a massive sound system for ages.

So i guess it's safe to assume there will be lil' sniffing dogs at this?

tnargus said:
^^ lol....have fun guys.....i'll be @ we love sounds in sydney that weekend....DJ Shadow, Tiga, etc :)

Shadows touring melbs to silly...you could do both ;)

So i guess it's safe to assume there will be lil' sniffing dogs at this?

Groova: any event with large amounts of people and the potential for illegal substance usage and concern for public safety will attract sniffer dogs. It is an inevitable thing these days.

*starfalls69* said:
Seriouslly? That shits wack sister.

Are they that up themselves that they would make people do that? ...lucky im wearing a white shirt then ;)

...i heard that even if guys underwear isnt white they make guys wear those tidy whities. Apparently get changed infront of everyone *lol*

could be true depends on how much they are enforcing it. Pharmacy Black had a strict at-least-black-top policy. I haven't yet seen the full details for this...

oh cripes I just relaised June the 10th- that ain't long away. N I've said I'll work the public holiday (for the $$)

I could probably take that back...hmm to work n earn money. Or go to this n (inevitably) spend lot??

but it is Armin, n at Vodafone...

n i think a quasi BL meetup is in order! =D

I take it back, i have been informed that it is a white party but it is NOT BEING ENFORCED.

*starfalls69* said:
Shadows touring melbs to silly...you could do both ;)

True, but the rest of the gig ain't following him....the 15 or so people i'm going with aren't following either :D

Oh, neither is the paintball the day before....or the trip to canberra on the way, then lake macquarie...

Hmm...

^^^ yeah i was disappointed when i saw the line up down here and saw that ours was a shit line up :\

Kryal: no need to retract your comment ;)

I know, but just so everyone knows.
I was mis-informed by my stupid boyfriend and then picked up a flyer that said it wasnt being enforced.

Starfalls - is rob going?

kryalkastleE said:
I know, but just so everyone knows.
I was mis-informed by my stupid boyfriend and then picked up a flyer that said it wasnt being enforced.

Starfalls - is rob going?

Lmao :D

We were going to try to catch up with you two before the wkend lol. Yes Rob will be there. Nikki's comming to (we got her a ticket for her bday) Theres also a few other guys he knows going but they arent on here i dont think.

Oh i just thought he wouldnt be ab AVB fan.
Nick isnt going, hes not into trance v. much.
But nay and i will be there!