• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

where to pick up clean needles?

Yeahh scoring needles for me seems to be more dependent on what pharmacy you go to, here in tx that means either CVS or Walgreens generally.

Cvs sometimes sells to me (but never to my friends, because I don't look like a heroin junkie)
Walgreens ALMOST alwayys sells to me, except after 10pm, they have a policy not to sell needles after 10pm apparently without a prescription.. total bs.. but whatever..

and lastly and prolly more important than anything else is the actual pharmacist... If the pharmacist doesn't like the way you look, you're not getting any needles. Kindly step aside and drive down the street till you hit the next pharmacy and try again. The pharmacist has absolute authority regarding sale of needles, at least in Tx.

wardf246 said:
hey when they send you the needles what kinda package does it come in lik does the box say needlebeast on it ?

theedlebeest is good,but getpinz is much better.credit or debid 2 days to the house.and they alk kind of goodies ther the enen take mo's for payment and 2days later ya get em ,check out the site start shoping,and llmk what you think.:) :)

besides (NJ, NJ, PA and MD (i think the last is MD)) the four states that don't have needle exchange, you can get clean needs at needle exchanges as other people said.

another option is online. one site you can get nice 29 guage 100u insulin syringes 25 of them for like $8 + shipping/handling, comes out to maybe $12-13? so fifty cents a pop, not too bad.

another option is your local chain pharmacy. people are allowed to purchase packs of ten i believe. cvs, walgreens, duane reade, wal-mart (if you actually shop at that place or worse get your meds from them) 8o

NJ is the only state (i think) that doesn't allow needle exchange (or are in the process of doing it) and doesn't allow people without an Rx to buy needles. By far the worst state to live in if you want easy, safe, reliable access to safe gear. Every other state out of the four allow non-prescription purchases of syringes (i believe). the other 46 sensible, progressive, intelligent (can look and comprehend statistics) states have needle exchanges and you can get OTC syringes (i think the 46 states have both exchange and non-Rx syringe access). strange New York is one of the states without needle exchange (yet..i think they're working on that too). NY is pretty liberal when it comes to drugs (decrim. cannabis, etc. besides the coke/crack laws rockerfeller BS laws)

ok so i now live in wyoming. i didnt see wyoming on the list as for sure legal. has anyone here purchased syringes here? ill llok good and clean and ill know the needle size and illl just ask for ten, but are tehy going to ask me what i use them for? and im just curious, is it legal to by them otc in wyoming? i jsut hate getting fucked with.

klowns dont shoot anymore!!!! you're on suboxone, and shooting that is pointless, shooting most benzos is a horrible idea, shooting pills is a bad idea to begin with, shooting coke is horrible and you end up poking 15 holes in your arm/veins within an hour.

bigphade said:
getpinz.com is mad quick.. theneedlebeast.com you can pay with wu..

turnaround time on both is like max of 3 days..

if you go to needlebeast tell em i sent you he's a cool guy..

you should edit the post and say for people who live in states where its legal... just me 2 cents, not that it matters that much, but it is sourcing and in some places it is illegal to buy needles online and have them shipped to a state without needle exchange places or non-prescription syringe access.

well i wasnt planning on shooting subetex OR pills. i was plannign on shootin Rivotril and midazolam ampules...

klowns said:
well i wasnt planning on shooting subetex OR pills. i was plannign on shootin Rivotril and midazolam ampules...

safer, much safer.... but still posses some dangers, fucking up veins, hitting nerves/arteries...be safe!

rivotril = klonopin? didnt know they made amps of that

i didnt either!!!! until the other day. oh god i even saw the pics of them. they are roche brand. holy fuck. supposedly the feel amazing, infact this one person told me rivotril ampules are as good as iv heroin. i dont doubt it,.......
but yeah i really should be careful about shoooting anything. i am to much of an addict, i have to be careful. thanks for caring man!
peace

at the pharm, know your size and type, tell them you're diabetic, most have them behind the counter and ask you, or make you fill out a sheet.

*in the US. Or at least Louisville, KY

klowns said:
i didnt either!!!! until the other day. oh god i even saw the pics of them. they are roche brand. holy fuck. supposedly the feel amazing, infact this one person told me rivotril ampules are as good as iv heroin. i dont doubt it,.......
but yeah i really should be careful about shoooting anything. i am to much of an addict, i have to be careful. thanks for caring man!
peace

IV klon can't be 1/1000th as good as IV heroin! come on man!! its klonopin! oral BA is already 87%. if it was good people would be shooting it and talking about it on here, i've never heard of anyone anywhere getting an IV or klonopin, i didn't know they had that, i've gotten IV's of valium, versed, and i think lorazepam in the hospital but never klonopin or xanax.

up here in Dfw TEXAS area most nice towns you have to show a diabetic i.d card. but in some shady parts of town you can get them at walgreens and whatnot

Here in wonderful Canada you can buy needles at any pharmacy. I've never been a IV user but I've pourchased needles for friends before and have never had problems.

orange juice: the reason you never here people tlakign about it is becasue rivotril ampules are EXTREMELY rare, as you even stated. no one gets them basialy. you have to work in a hospital or something
and shooting up kpin pills takes alot of work and ethanol and would be pretty easy to damage yourself. thats why its not talked about. there are only probably 2 or 3 poeple on this board that have ever tried it. i can only imagine the kpin all hitting my head at once.

oh yeah. and the dude with the k amps did say it was as good as iv heroin, and someone else thats name starts with a J backed him up and said that shooting loprazolam also was in the same league as shooting dope.
of course it wont feel like heroin. they just meant the effects were so astoundingly good. .........i have to try it now hehe