• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

where to pick up clean needles?

Do you have any specific country in mind? 8)
That could prove very useful information.

PS You do realise BL is international .. right?

check to see if your town has an aids exchange place they give out free needles in my town

onlineatstarbucks said:
around where
pretty much any US city. go to the pharmacy and say "can i get a pack of one cc insulin syringes." go in looking clean, not strung out, you shouldn't have a problem. supposedly some states don't allow OTC needle sales but i've bought them all over and never had a problem or been questioned once.

itsjustme said:
pretty much any US city. go to the pharmacy and say "can i get a pack of one cc insulin syringes." go in looking clean, not strung out, you shouldn't have a problem. supposedly some states don't allow OTC needle sales but i've bought them all over and never had a problem or been questioned once.

Not in south florida,with the exception of palm beach county

johnny-drama said:
Not in south florida,with the exception of palm beach county

I dont inject drugs, but i do live in palm beach county. What are the rules here for syringes? can i just walk into any pharmacy and pick up a box of needles?

Druggist said:
I dont inject drugs, but i do live in palm beach county. What are the rules here for syringes? can i just walk into any pharmacy and pick up a box of needles?

Yes sir you can

its different in every state, i think some states have pretty strict rules for buying syringes actually...

just go in and know what you need right off the bat, also dont look like a total drug user (not saying you are)

Noone can say one way or the other unless we know where you live. Philly has a needle exchange, there's places in Maryland and Florida where you can buy them OTC... Or get em from your local dope spot ;)

lol, behind the counter at pharmacy. ask for 1/2 inch, 1cc 30 guage needles. for your insulin.