• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioid Withdrawals arent lethal?? I BEG TO DIFFER -- EX-ADDICTS HELP PLZ

In the Eyes of God

Ex-Bluelighter
im goin to make this short as I cant write much

I have quit a 6 month long addiction to the most powerful opioid for a human to EVER use. I used it everyday, allday, for 6 months. I tried to quit multiple times but always failed.

This time I did what I had to, I got rid of all of it so I had no option but to quit.

I was addicted to Beta-hydroxy-4-methylfentanyl a designer derivative around 4000x the potency of morphine. My dosaging went from 36mcg 20x a day, to where I quit cold turkey at over 25 MILLIGRAM 20x a day. Thats a 675 FOLD increase in my dosaging over the 6 month period. Thats how high my tolerance went. The 36mcg would at the start get me as high as about a half bag of Heroin ($10). Thus, if my equivalence was to be crossed to Heroin my tolerance wouldve gone from 10 bags of Heroin a day (assuming Heroin only lasted 30 minutes) to over 3,300 bags of Heroin a DAY (over a KG of Heroin a DAY FOLKS)

Its now day 8.... ive only accumulated 8-9 hours of total sleep. I have been consuming electrolyte shakes, protein shakes, meal replacement shakes, vitamin/mineral supplements, and a solid meal whenever I can find the strength to chew.

For the past 4 days or so ive been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo weak. I still cannot walkup my own stairs. I still cannot do anything barely, even chewing a meal is practically impossible.

My question is for ex-addicts of Heroin or Fentanyl, how long after quitting did it take for your "strength" to comeback???

My other question is, what can I do for my HORRIBLE INSOMNIA????? I cannot get Benzos, Lunesta, or any other sleep aid at the moment. Ive tried EVERYTHING OTC and nothings done a THING to help.

PLEASE HELP ASAP, I feel like im never going to be better and its horrible feeling.

Thanks in advance guys.

Last edited:
I have never been in that situation and I hope that things get way better for you. I dont think your going to find anything over the counter thats going to come close to helping you sleep. How on gods earth did you find such a substance and how did it get cut off?

You will get better but it might take you some time due to the potency of your opiate usage. Things will get better but it will take time.

I wish you the very best.

How the hell does a habit get this bad?Money must grow on trees where you live Oh and i highly recomend detox in a medical facility for a good while bro.

In the Eyes of God said:
I have quit a 6 month long addiction to the most powerful opioid for a human to EVER use. I used it everyday, allday, for 6 months.
I was addicted to Beta-hydroxy-4-methylfentanyl a designer derivative around 4000x the potency of morphine. My dosaging went from 36mcg 20x a day, to where I quit cold turkey at over 25 MILLIGRAM 20x a day.

My other question is, what can I do for my HORRIBLE INSOMNIA????? I cannot get Benzos, Lunesta, or any other sleep aid at the moment. Ive tried EVERYTHING OTC and nothings done a THING to help.

SWEET JESUS CHRIST, if true this is one of the most insane things I have ever heard!
How on earth did you acquire this substance? How on earth did you let your usage get completely out of control to that degree? This whole story is almost beyond belief.

You do realize that you are quite possibly the human being with the highest daily opioid usage ever in history? I'm serious, I'd be surprised if there was a rehab or detox that would even know what to make of your story.

You do realize that saying opiate/oid WD is not dangerous is for your normal addict? You were so far out from normal you could have a medical journal article written for you.

I've heard that the insomnia from the fentanyl class of opiate is a particular problem during withdrawal. The last guy here who did it basically puked his ring for 6 weeks & slept in 10 minute bursts for a long time.
I know all opiate withdrawals cause insomnia, but the fentanyls appear to be the worst. I suggest your seizure was because you hadn't been getting any REM sleep for a long time before you actually stopped, what with using every 30 minutes or so.
What DOES seem strange is that plain β-OH fentanyl lasts quite a lot longer, as does β-OH 3-MF... Don't know why the 4 should be as short-acting. Still, never tried it so cannot say.
The point is, you need to sleep. Benzos won't cut it, even in large doses and at those doses you will end up with a benzo problem.
I'm not saying that this is a GOOD idea, but my first reaction to the problem would be to get a lot of ketamine stocked up, but that's just me. If you must take a downer, then clomethiazole is stronger than any benzo and far better at controlling seizures. My last thought would be phenobarbitone. It's very long lasting indeed, but slow to come on, so OD is a danger if you RUSH to get sleep from dosing...

Be careful & best wishes,
H-)

I feel for ya. The good thing is that although I agree some of the w/drawal feels more intense, but the amount of time seems to be shorted. I went through this with an i.v. fent habit about 10 years ago.

The weakness will go away as soon as you can start eating more significant nutrition. It is great that you are getting some liquids in, I can't even do that when I am w/drawing so I really get weak. If you feel like you can do it, try some get something a little more substantial in you, that will make a big difference in your strength.

The insomnia is from hell. It was over a month before I could get an decent sleep- to where I could stay asleep for more than short periods at a time. I tried some OTC stuff like benadryl etc to help with sleep and it really didn't help me so I didn't bother (I also didn't want to use anything rx'd).

At day 8, you've really made a lot of progress! You have made it through the worst part, now you have the sleeping and depression to deal with. Every day, you're going to feel physically stronger- it's really up to you how you want to deal with the sleeping. It's not going to improve on its own for quite a long time. You can use OTC antihistamines, herbal stuff (if you're into that), or you could see a doc to get some help with it.

Congrats on making it as far as you have, it's not easy I know~!c

In the Eyes of God said:
I cannot get Benzos, Lunesta, or any other sleep aid at the moment. Ive tried EVERYTHING OTC and nothings done a THING to help.

I missed ^that part earlier! OK, if drugs aren't an option for sleeping, the only thing that I have found helpful is physically tiring myself out. I know at this point, you feel like you are totally exhausted and couldn't be more tired; it's a horrible feeling. If you can get some food in you to give you some strength, doing some exercise will help with sleeping. Even if you can just go out and take a walk or bike ride, it will help. It's also going to help your body get itself back into the routine of making its own endorphins.

I know this is probably the last thing you want to hear and do, but other than drugs, it's the only thing I know that actually works/helps.

May I just ask... Why the cold turkey? Was this out of your control?

Also, if possible, do tell about the ways one gets such a great supply of such a rare designer drug.

I do feel for you though, but day 4 on a cold turkey methadone (240mg/day) withdrawl is certainly similar and I can imagine the feeling.

I hope you (and me :() will ever feel "normal" again.

25mg of Beta-hydroxy-4-methylfentanyl a shot?

Pretty fucking unbelievable.

Please tell how you managed to keep a steady supply of such an obscure drug for
6 months and how you managed to weigh out such an accurate dosage every time. I'm really not doubting you at this point, just curious as hell.

is it getting knee-deep in here or is it just me? Such a bull-sh!tter.

I call Troll.

I'm afraid I don't think alcohol is a good move. People clucking from big habits have told me horror stories of them puking their ring after a couple of beers. Strangely, when your over the worst, cannabis is supposed to help for some people but it can go either way.
You have obviously missed a LOT of REM time, hence the seizure IMHO. Being a body-builder, maybe you know someone you can get GHB off of?
Clonidine for a habit your size is next to useless. I mean, take it, it may help, but most people don't think it's much cop.
The long-sleep puzzles me, did you not awake well into withdrawals each time? Just asking, I'm still thinking of ideas to help YOUR problem.

EDIT: stok3d - He may be a troll, and sure likes to brag, but given the circumstances, lets give the chap the benefit of the doubt since right now is not the time to be harsh. We were all young once.

Haribo, that's fine, yes we were all young once, but this story is far too outrageous for me, and many others I'm sure, to ever believe.

Many things he's claiming simply don't add up from a biological/medical standpoint. However if it amuses you, carry on, I'm getting far away from this thread, lawl.

hey

Hey guys I'm new here and want to say hello. If that eye of god story is true I feel a hell of a lot better about my oxy habit

Oxcytoxic said:
Hey guys I'm new here and want to say hello. If that eye of god story is true I feel a hell of a lot better about my oxy habit

Yes, that's called Schadenfreude.

About the sleep thing

FOR SOME STRANGE REASON

after I reached about 400x my original dosaging, withdrawls went from happening after 2 hours of not dosing, to happening about 15-20 hours after not dosing. STRANGE.

The first 4 months of my addiction (do a past search as I tried to quit then and im sure its still here on BL prolly), I wokeup every 2-3 hours during sleep shivering and tremoring and had to redose.

But once my dosage reached a certain point, something in the pharmacokinetics of the drug changed dramatically in terms of withdrawals. AT FIRST I thought maybe the new batches I was mixing were synthesised differently and thus had different stereoisomer ratios. I never could confirm this. If you note Ohmefentanyl its stereoisomers are severely differing and I assume Pharaohfentanyl would possess similar stereoisomer differentiations since it is OMF's cousin/brother/sister.

I LOVE that no one beleives me. That just proves to myself how fawkin crazy I really am and how outrageous my addiction became. But there are a handful of individuals around who could confirm legitimacy. Thats neither here nor there.

I just got back from a walk in clinic. I was given 3 ativans and told to see a different doctor in 2 days. I told the doctor at the clinic of my addiction and he obviously didint beleive me. HOWEVER he did check my background of being admitted to the emergency room at hospital for severe withdrawals and seizure so he did prescribe me.

Still open to suggestions. When I see another doctor, should I ask about Clomethiazole or Phenobarbitone??? Usually if you ASK a doctor for a SPECIFIC drug they tend not to take you serious.... although I can always roll up my sleeve and show the endless goosebumped turkey skin.

I laughed my ass off after reading this. My advice would be to stop wasting people's time with this shit. As a matter of fact, your best bet would probably be to stop talking altogether.

wow dude.. i believe you :D... and i belive you can beat this shit your far too smart for your own good....

In the Eyes of God said:
But once my dosage reached a certain point, something in the pharmacokinetics of the drug changed dramatically in terms of withdrawals. AT FIRST I thought maybe the new batches I was mixing were synthesised differently and thus had different stereoisomer ratios. I never could confirm this. If you note Ohmefentanyl its stereoisomers are severely differing and I assume Pharaohfentanyl would possess similar stereoisomer differentiations since it is OMF's cousin/brother/sister.

But there are only 2 isomers.... And you can easily specify which isomer you want....