• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioid Withdrawals arent lethal?? I BEG TO DIFFER -- EX-ADDICTS HELP PLZ

Hang on, if someone with no opioid tolerance touches this powder overdoses, where on EARTH did you dump the 1 million dollars worth of powder? I hope you didn't dump it in a lake.. Some piranhas are gonna be nodding HARD.

Sgt. Stadanko said:
Hang on, if someone with no opioid tolerance touches this powder overdoses, where on EARTH did you dump the 1 million dollars worth of powder? I hope you didn't dump it in a lake.. Some piranhas are gonna be nodding HARD.

Nope. A bee from the old hive gave me a special recipe for a heavy duty uber strong oxidizing formula that I used, dumped the active into it which destroyed the active nature of the compound, and then sealed inside a heavy duty container and.... did away with it.

But I did contemplate putting it in a small lake or something LOL and had this fantasy that somone one day would drink from the lake and feel really damn good and the lake would be tested and theyd have no clue there was a drug in it and it would be on the news as some magical lake of euphoria... BUT.... I decided against that LOL for obvious environmental reasons.

UPDATE: off to the doctor in a few minutes!!! Started WORKING OUT TODAY despite being SOOOOO WEAK I got so damn angry by my weakness I just had to workout with the weights. I focused on leg strength and core strength, my abs have NEVER been sooooo weak, I could barely do 10 weighted leg lifts!!!! I think if I buildup my core strength again ill be alot more capable of doing things SOON. It felt good, yet horribly exhuasting, to workout even for 5 minutes. I did manage to leg curl 200lbs for 12 reps and 3 sets though!!!

Again, theres been pretty much NO mental effects from this WD im very surprised, as I said before when I tried to quit PREVIOUSLY I DID GET MENTAL EFFECTS BUT NOT THIS FINAL TIME I DONT KNOW WHY BUT THE PHARMACOKINETICS CHANGED WHEN I REACHED A CERTAIN DOSAGE, DRAMATICALLY CHANGED, IT WAS SO STRANGE

In the Eyes of God said:
Nope. A bee from the old hive gave me a special recipe for a heavy duty uber strong oxidizing formula that I used, dumped the active into it which destroyed the active nature of the compound, and then sealed inside a heavy duty container and.... did away with it.

But I did contemplate putting it in a small lake or something LOL and had this fantasy that somone one day would drink from the lake and feel really damn good and the lake would be tested and theyd have no clue there was a drug in it and it would be on the news as some magical lake of euphoria... BUT.... I decided against that LOL for obvious environmental reasons.

Why not just flush it down the toilet? Oh thats not as dramatic........

^ Because destroying it would be a lot safer. If a dose is in the mcs range there's a good chance some 'contaminated' water would come in contact with some sort of animal/human eventually.

Water that gets flushed down the toilet still gets recycled you know.

I do believe you, but I don't think it's that great. I'm sure there are hundreds of people that have done that same and simply kept it to themselves.

Maybe your predecessors didn't see a point in trying to market a opioid that only lasts 45min.

We'll according to the OP. You'd get the equivalent 30kilo of morphine for $3k

In the Eyes of God said:
6K??? was 3K dude, way to read.

And got ALOT, ALLLLLOOOOOTTTTT more than just 1 vial (gram) for 3K shows how little you really know about contract synth prices.

Put it this way, my invest to profit ratio was along the lines of $1 invested generated $100,000 profit.... you do the math :D

No...you do the math, asshat. For someone with a "genious" IQ, you certainly suck at third grade level math. You say you invested $3000. You say that your ROI (return on investment in case you don't know that kind of term) is $100,000 on the dollar. That would mean that your $3000 investment is worth $300million on the street. So you are crying that you threw away what was worth "one million" and it was your lifetime financial security. So where did the other $299million go?

Another thing...yeah we know you are the BL member "Pharaoh Sphinx". You acted like an ass back then too. People with super high IQ's generally don't talk like you. Oh wait...let me guess. You took the Tickle IQ online IQ test. Sorry to tell ya...the results of everyone who takes that is genius level.

Third...if there is any truth to this story, it doesn't make you smart at all. You had someone here on Bluelight do all the work for you in drawing the chemical, then called a company and told them to make it. How does that make you smart? I can't build my own custom guitar, but I can tell a company to do it for me if I supply the funds. Does that make me a guitar making genious? No...and you aren't a genius either because YOU DIDN'T MAKE SHIT. Do you really think you are the first person on earth to outsurce the manufacture of an organic chem?

Lastly, theres a few rules that connect all of the crime geniuses. They keep their fucking mouths shut, they don't partake in their own supply (much less let it control them), and they don't let the desire to show off control their actions. You have failed on all three counts. At this point, who cares what the hell you did or didn't do? You obviously have a shit attitude and think you are a big dog. Keep acting that way and see what the real big dogs think of you. You think any of these powerful ringleaders would be happy to hear that you found a way to cut into their precious heroin trade with a $3000 investment? People have done it before and those people are no longer with us. The people who are keep their mouths shut.

Hey you know what...for a little fun, why don't you tell us how many grams of this stuff you originally had? I'de love to check your math on the street value.

Hahahahaha, I told you you're gonna pay man! Now see how you're gonna pull yourself out of it. I don't wish this to anyone, but if someone deserves it... It's probably you. I still hope you're getting better soon...
You could try... uhm... meditating! :D

Btw, to everyone who thinks he's lying... I don't know whether to believe him or not either, on one hand he called me a liar multiple times and this suggests he is at least familiar with lying... "Takes one to know one." Then on the other hand he would be really fucking good at it, from what he has told me it all makes sense. I do think he slightly exaggerates though.

In the Eyes of God said:
When I first started, if I touched the raw powder with my bareskin, I wouldve overdosed and died 50x over.

LMMFAO. Another classic quote. I'm thinking about putting this guy in my sig...this is pure comedy gold.

back from the DOC

creepiest thing in my life happened...... cant say what, but lets just say Pharaohfentanyl is now in a medical encyclopedia.

He refused, absolutely REFUSED to give me ANY sleep aid. He sent me to get blood work as hes worried my liver may be damaged. He also said hes not surprised im still WD'ing as he said hes seen similar WD effects in fentanyl addicts. He also said a 675 fold increase in dosage for fentanyl was high but not unbelievable at all.

It looks like ima have to do this WD the manual way......

QUESTION: If at NIGHT, JUST FOR SLEEP, I ingested say... 16mg of Codeine, would this ruin the entire next days attempt to WD from the PHF???

crOOk said:
Hahahahaha, I told you you're gonna pay man! Now see how you're gonna pull yourself out of it. I don't wish this to anyone, but if someone deserves it... It's probably you. I still hope you're getting better soon...
You could try... uhm... meditating! :D

Btw, to everyone who thinks he's lying... I don't know whether to believe him or not either, on one hand he called me a liar multiple times and this suggests he is at least familiar with lying... "Takes one to know one." Then on the other hand he would be really fucking good at it, from what he has told me it all makes sense. I do think he slightly exaggerates though.

dude you know its true, dont even play it like that

if ANYONE knows its 100% true your one of the top 5

In the Eyes of God said:
dude you know its true, dont even play it like that

if ANYONE knows its 100% true your one of the top 5

In that case it looks like you are left with 4 people who might believe you.

don't you know anyone you can buy some benzos from, or not even benzos, even some kind of muscle relaxer like cyclobenzaprine or zanaflex (tizanidine) would probably help you. take some of those with a shot of liquor and some benadryl and see if that helps at all.

InHerOwnWrite said:
don't you know anyone you can buy some benzos from, or not even benzos, even some kind of muscle relaxer like cyclobenzaprine or zanaflex (tizanidine) would probably help you. take some of those with a shot of liquor and some benadryl and see if that helps at all.

thankyou for some actual advice.

as of right now im on 24mg of Codeine, and 1 extra strength Robaxacet.

I will combine a SMALL amount of alcohol and ketamine and hope for the best.

lol..... 24mgs of codeine after your 3,300 kilo/day heroin habit

don't think that will have much effect!