• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioid Withdrawals arent lethal?? I BEG TO DIFFER -- EX-ADDICTS HELP PLZ

this whole thing is incredible-
the thing is, i can't think of a good reason for anyone to make this up. it's gotta be true, maybe a little exaggerated, but true.
i mean, i thought that guy lope-r-mind who was telling us all to take huge doses of imodium was making stuff up because it would be funny to say "i got all these bluelighters to overdose on anti-diarrhea medicine, they won't shit for a week now". but what's the point of making up an elaborate story like this?
what did your BL name used to be, In the Eyes of God?
also, if i were you i wouldn't be concerned about a benzo addiction right now- you'd be good to get a script of them from your doc and use them until this blows over. you won't instantly get addicted to benzos. honestly- you risked this insane ass addiction with a fucking made-up drug, and you're afraid of a little ativan? 8)

First it wasnt a Chinese company, it was an INDIAN company, you guys obviously dont read well.

Second, im not answering isomer question cause I have NOTHING TO SAY??? I ALREADY TOLD YOU IM NOT A CHEMIST MY ONLY UNDERSTANDING OF AN ISOMER IS THAT ITS THE LEFT AND RIGHT HAND KINDA DEALIO OF A CHEMICAL ALLS I TOLD YOU I DID WAS SWITCH A METHYL AND THATS ALL I KNOW ABOUT CHEMISTRY IM NOT A CHEMIST NOT A CHEMIST NOT A CHEMIST NOT A CHEMIST IM A --PHARMACOLOGIST-- I only study Structure Activity Relationship Data for its Pharmacological differentiations in structure swapping.

DOESNT MEAN I COULDNT ACCOMPLISH MORE than you anyday of the week though. Look at The Hive, they all know chemistry, but has ANYONE of them ever made a fent deriv??? I 100% DOUBTSO, but I DID and I cant even discuss isomers. SO REALLY, what is truly smart;

1) Knowing MORE than you need to know about something

2) Knowing EXACTLY what you need to know to accomplish what you want, and to not know a SINGLE PEICE OF INFO MORE

If you asked me its #2, only an idiot would learn info thats not necessary, my mind space is for info thats 100% functional to my tasks and not an ounce of info more I will acquire as its useless.

haribo1 said:
The Chinese companies all deal in English and $s so that's OK. The vial looks about what you would get for 6K, so that's OK. The HPLC and NMR data look right (although their IS other stuff in there).

6K??? was 3K dude, way to read.

And got ALOT, ALLLLLOOOOOTTTTT more than just 1 vial (gram) for 3K shows how little you really know about contract synth prices.

Put it this way, my invest to profit ratio was along the lines of $1 invested generated $100,000 profit.... you do the math :D

^^^
why are you being so cocky? in case you forget, you made this thread to ask for help... your own title "EX-ADDICTS HELP PLZ".

we get it already, you're a fuckin genius.

but your genius got you into this mess, so maybe you should ease up on the pride a little bit.

haribo1 is one of the few people in this thread taking you seriously and trying to help (for the most part). i know you're goin thru withdrawals, but you came here to ask for help, so back off a little bit.

haribo1 said:
I'm not particularly smart, and I've had stuff made years ago. It's not SO clever. Knowledge = Power, nobody ever says Smart = Power, do they? Swapping the 3 to the 4 position is probably the most OBVIOUS change. I'm just surprised that a bigger alkyl group wasn't used, what with the papers saying that they were stronger...

H-)

I was referring to his ability to maintain a huge opiod habit. It seems in my experience, and statistically, that addicts with higher IQ's can maintain larger habits for longer times. This is explained by intelligent people, can figure out ways to do this for longer without reprucccions. But being a double edged sword, when the shit hits the fan, it really hits.

?? COCKY???

Im just correcting the dude whose spewing misinfo.

And I havnt gotten a ton of help here, most people just talkin about the chem rather than my PROBLEM. WHICH I understand but im concerned about my HEAHLTH not my accomplishments.

BUT just for the record, when a contract synth is done, the cost between 1 gram and 100 grams is only a few hundread dollars, WHY??? Because they have to go through the exact same effort to produce 1 gram or 100 gram, its just they have to use more regeants, but they already pay pennies for their regeants, so 95% of the contract synth fee is MANUAL LABOR WORK of their chemists, which is the SAME wether your having 1 gram or 100 grams made!!!!

MDPVagrant said:
The substance itself is merely a collection of molecules. You fucked yourself over, plain and simple. Hard to believe someone supposedly so intelligent would be so utterly lacking in common sense. Dunno if it's the narrowing/specializing influence of computers or what, but there seems to be an amazingly large number of "idiot-savants" out there these days...

You dont know what its like to use fentanyl. I mean, maybe youve used Actiqs or Duragesics, but unless youve used PURE RAW FENTANYL POWDER or an ANALOG you'll nevber be able to comprehend the "PULL" of this drug. Its LITERALLY the COCAINE of OPIOIDS in that you must re-dose with the frequency and the fiendin of cocaine, yet with a insanely rapid tolerance rise.

Beleieve. I lived in Colombia, south american for almost 2 years and I sported a short time SA Heroin #4 habit of some of the purest heroin on earth and I was able to kick that 100x easier than I was able to kick this!!

In the Eyes of God said:
The youngest, and ONLY PERSON in history, to ever introduce a molecule of this magnitude to the blackmarket (beating my hero, George Marquardt [Mr. Alpha-Methyl-Fentanyl] due for release 2014, ill have the Limo waitin budz!!!)

In the Eyes of God said:
I lived in Colombia, south american for almost 2 years and I sported a short time SA Heroin #4 habit of some of the purest heroin on earth and I was able to kick that 100x easier than I was able to kick this!!

So you´re 21 years old?

I was starting to find reasons to really believe you. But then this Columbia thing...

What have you NOT done in your life??

In the Eyes of God said:
?? COCKY???

Im just correcting the dude whose spewing misinfo.

And I havnt gotten a ton of help here, most people just talkin about the chem rather than my PROBLEM. WHICH I understand but im concerned about my HEAHLTH not my accomplishments.

BUT just for the record, when a contract synth is done, the cost between 1 gram and 100 grams is only a few hundread dollars, WHY??? Because they have to go through the exact same effort to produce 1 gram or 100 gram, its just they have to use more regeants, but they already pay pennies for their regeants, so 95% of the contract synth fee is MANUAL LABOR WORK of their chemists, which is the SAME wether your having 1 gram or 100 grams made!!!!

The key step in making the 4 alkyl fentanyls is VERY expensive everywhere, in fact I can only find it in 3 catalogues. Also, you use a lot of solvents so there IS a lot more work making a 100g batch over a 1g batch. I've been really careful to be fair about this, but I notice no other chemists have touched this thread... now I know why.

In the Eyes of God said:
You dont know what its like to use fentanyl. I mean, maybe youve used Actiqs or Duragesics, but unless youve used PURE RAW FENTANYL POWDER or an ANALOG you'll nevber be able to comprehend the "PULL" of this drug. Its LITERALLY the COCAINE of OPIOIDS in that you must re-dose with the frequency and the fiendin of cocaine, yet with a insanely rapid tolerance rise.
I'm already very familiar with this sort of irresistable pull, personally I'm into (legal) dopamine reuptake inhibitors. The better-designed ones make cocaine look like a walk in the park, once a person's dosage and frequency gets high enough. Stopping a roll once it gets going is ridiculously hard... basically once hallucinations set in from sleep deprivation, severe tachycardia/palpitations, physical exhaustion, and blood pressure so low it's difficult to remain upright, it gets a little bit easier to stop (BUT NOT MUCH).

So you see, I know what using fentanyl can be like, although I've never used it. Most "designer" substances are targeted substantially better than the natural ones, it's to be expected.

There's still an element of choice involved IMO. There's *always* an element of choice. It takes a conscious act to raise one's hand up to the mouth and insert substance, which requires a complex logic-based decision process of the cerebral cortex. Nothing forced at all, most people just choose not to face the inevitable withdrawals, comedown or whatever is in store when they stop. Cravings and sickness can simply be accepted, if a person wants to -- satisfying the desire (or not) is entirely a matter of free will.

People ALWAYS blame the drug tho. I've even heard people who ostensibly hold free will as one of their highest principles piss and moan about "how this substance treated them" -- bullsh*t. :|

Last edited:
jasoncrest said:
So you´re 21 years old?

I was starting to find reasons to really believe you. But then this Columbia thing...

What have you NOT done in your life??

Just check my past posts under my other names and you'll see I lived in Colombia.

Dont anyone remember my AWESOME PCP TRIPPING??? Shermin tanked on gangsta gas n' coca paste space base!?! U cant get coca paste outta south A.

But whatever, beleive what you want dude. Im a big dreamer and an equally big accomplisher. I went to Colombia to meet girls I met off the website LatinEuro.com cause they was fawkin gorgeous and life there is so damn cheap wit foreign ca$h

MDPVagrant said:
There's still an element of choice involved IMO. There's *always* an element of choice. It takes a conscious act to raise one's hand up to the mouth and insert substance, which requires a complex logic-based decision process of the cerebral cortex. Nothing forced at all, most people just choose not to face the inevitable withdrawals, comedown or whatever is in store when they stop. Cravings and sickness can simply be accepted, if a person wants to -- the compulsion to satisfy is entirely psychological.

Of course theres always a choice. I made that choice, the hugest choice I doubt anyone couldve made. I threw away..... years and years supply of this stuff just so I had nothing to fallback on when I WD.

Id love to see somone else literally throw over 1 million in highly condensed, powderized cash away just because they got fed up with their-self. I didint even flinch doing it either, it was 100% HAD TO HAPPEN otherwise I would NEVER of EVER stopped and I couldve went for the rest of my life :(

Keep doubting kiddos, youve seen the proof, youve never done what I did but you act like you know what your saying, its funny, go get a contract synth and ull see what im talking about on the price diffs. Ur trying to argue ur common sense logic, against my FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE, its impossible cause I KNOW the answer, your speculating the answer LOL

collosssus said:
Actually statistically, drug addicts average 10-12 IQ points smarter than the average population. No offense to regular midrang iq peeps, but only a genius or sub-genius could figure out such a scam. I know that my intelligence has hurt me addiction wise, because I could maintain a large habit for a long time without resorting to crime(somewhat):)

anyway I disagree with your guote
Typical "intelligence" as measured by tests is primarily specialized knowledge, IMO. Common sense is entirely lacking in any measure of "IQ".

I believe what you're saying about drug addicts being smarter than the general population, but if anything their focus, interests and activities are much more narrow than average (i.e. their drug of choice). How is THAT genuinely intelligent? Like you said, your "intelligence" (notice the quotes) has hurt you addiction-wise... mine has hurt me too. Except it's not intelligence, it's a form of stupidity. Developing the atom bomb was probably the dumbest move of all time, made by some of the 'brightest' people on the planet.

IMO we don't have the right concept of what intelligence is. As currently defined, it tends to manifest as limitation and extreme specialization. Knowing a lot about very little (and often nothing that's actually important or even oriented toward survival).

Last edited:
In the Eyes of God said:
Id love to see somone else literally throw over 1 million in highly condensed, powderized cash away just because they got fed up with their-self. I didint even flinch doing it either, it was 100% HAD TO HAPPEN otherwise I would NEVER of EVER stopped and I couldve went for the rest of my life :(
No offense, but you strike me as something of the "drama queen" type, i.e maxing out the shock/awe factor in all this.

A substance has whatever value we choose to put on it. If I have something and don't want to use it or sell it, it's worthless to me and I'll toss it into the toilet. I've done it many times in the past and will probably do it again. In the early 90s when I was binging on crack, I flushed around $400 worth one night. Just got sick of the constant temptation and decided to quit.

Keep doubting kiddos, youve seen the proof, youve never done what I did but you act like you know what your saying, its funny, go get a contract synth and ull see what im talking about on the price diffs. Ur trying to argue ur common sense logic, against my FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE, its impossible cause I KNOW the answer, your speculating the answer LOL
OH the DRAMA of it all... LOL... 8) Get over yourself man, nobody's about to fall at your feet and worship your superior intellect. Why did you even decide to post this topic, anyway? Just to amaze and freak people out or something?

MDPVagrant said:
Typical "intelligence" as measured by tests is primarily specialized knowledge, IMO. Common sense is entirely lacking in any measure of "IQ".

I believe what you're saying about drug addicts being smarter than the general population, but if anything their focus, interests and activities are much more narrow than average (i.e. their drug of choice). How is THAT genuinely intelligent? Like you said, your "intelligence" (notice the quotes) has hurt you addiction-wise... mine has hurt me too. Except it's not intelligence, it's a form of stupidity. Developing the atom bomb was probably the dumbest move of all time, made by some of the 'brightest' people on the planet.

IMO we don't have the right concept of what intelligence is. As currently defined, it tends to manifest as limitation and extreme specialization. Knowing a lot about very little (and often nothing that's actually important or even oriented toward survival).

Im not blaming the drug in the way most do. I know it was my choice. But my MINDSET during the addiction..... it was like being a zombie thats only thinkin about eating brains.... there was nothing else other than getting high, all else of life disappeared, until certain moments of clarity would breakthrough and id realise what im truly doing in the DEEP sense.

I was in a fog a haze a dungeon and I had forgotten for most of the time, that theres blue sky, sunshine, and this beautiful world outside of this torture.

Last edited:
Regardless, I dont need the money im well off. But I am becomign depressed discussing this now cause alls I want to do is JUST SCUBA DIVE OVER A CORAL REEF AGAIN AND GRAB A SEA TURTLE AND WATCH SOME REEF SHARKS AND CHASE SEA HORSES AND ADMIRE CORAL AND HOLD MY GIRL ON A BEACH AND SURF THE WAVE BREAKS AND CLIMB A LIMESTONE CLIFF AND TREK THROUGH THE JUNGLE AND LIVE THE LIFE I USED TO LIVE :( BUT I CANT I CANT DO ANYTHING IM SOOO WEAK AND SOOO TIRED AND SOOO DRAINED I JUST WANT IT TO GO AWAY RIGHT NOW

AND I SWEAR TO GOD AND TO MY GIRL AND TO THIS WORLD THAT THE SECOND I CAN IM GOING TO MAKEUP FOR EVERY SECOND OF MY LIFE I WASTED IN SLAVERY BECAUSE LIFE IS WAAAAY TO SHORT AND I HAVE WAAAY TO MUCH TO SEE, DO AND FEEL BEFORE I DIE

Last edited:
In the Eyes of God said:
SO REALLY, what is truly smart;

1) Knowing MORE than you need to know about something

2) Knowing EXACTLY what you need to know to accomplish what you want, and to not know a SINGLE PEICE OF INFO MORE

If you asked me its #2, only an idiot would learn info thats not necessary,
Frankly I'm into knowing everything about everything, simply because I get off on the learning process bigtime. Nothing I enjoy more, not even substance use.
In the Eyes of God said:
Regardless, I dont need the money im well off. But I am becomign depressed discussing this now cause alls I want to do is JUST SCUBA DIVE OVER A CORAL REEF AGAIN AND GRAB A SEA TURTLE AND WATCH SOME REEF SHARKS AND CHASE SEA HORSES AND ADMIRE CORAL AND HOLD MY GIRL ON A BEACH AND SURF THE WAVE BREAKS AND CLIMB A LIMESTONE CLIFF AND TREK THROUGH THE JUNGLE AND LIVE THE LIFE I USED TO LIVE :( BUT I CANT I CANT DO ANYTHING IM SOOO WEAK AND SOOO TIRED AND SOOO DRAINED I JUST WANT IT TO GO AWAY RIGHT NOW
Sorry to hear that, seriously. I haven't slept in three nights, and got one night of sleep before that, with around another three nights awake prior to that... still can't get a handle on stopping this stimulant roll, and coming down long enough to get some sleep. Horribly tempting once the crash sets in to resume use (no toilet trips this time... maybe later. Purely legal substances involved BTW, gotta love the wonders of modern chemistry).

I don't much care for the way my heart's beating ATM either... :( This is about the point I start carrying a cordless phone around the house, with my fingers on the "9" and "1" keys...

Last edited:
You should be thankful your not in the mental withdrawl, im very curious as to why this has not happened though? for me the mental pain is worse than the physical pain, mabye it has something to due with the drug itself, where the mental withdrawl is not there but the physical part is.

Isnt regular Fentanyl 100 times more powerful than oxycodone?
Is this similar to Carfentanil which is like 100 times more powerful than Fentanyl?

even 25mgx20 a day of fentanyl would be insane, thats around 30 80mg oxys every 30 minutes, shit that makes my 400mg a day oxy addiction look like a joke.

What is the point of all this?

No one has even experienced the drug you created, nevermind reached the tolerance peak you found yourself in, so what help is there to be offered? You yourself said you went through a heavy heroin kick. You know what you did in that case, right? What help can be gained by this? If you are really a pioneer, what are you looking for? It's like Neil Armstrong asking people back home, "hey, why did the Moon suck?"

A. This is all a fantastic story
B. No one here can offer any additional help that differs from info that has been sitting in old w/d help posts.

All I know is you seem pretty carefree and "jokey-jokey" about the situation. Phreex and K'dout needed a little bit more help than a couple benzos and some basic BL advice. And your story trumps theirs in spades.