• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioid Withdrawals arent lethal?? I BEG TO DIFFER -- EX-ADDICTS HELP PLZ

It is possible to die from opiate withdrawal... but only if caused by excessive puking diarrhea and dehydration.....

As for the seizures... its an understatment to say this is an atypical opiate... who knows what the hell that does in the brain but the rem sleep theory seems plausible

dankstersauce said:
all i can say is that it will get better eventually, but it's hard to estimate the withdrawl on a 3,300 bag a day habit

Funniest thing ever said on Bluelight, IMO.

stok3d said:
is it getting knee-deep in here or is it just me? Such a bull-sh!tter.

I call Troll.

He's not a troll. I got a hunch on who he might be and he's definilty legit if he happens to be that person.

Cloud_9 said:
Fentanyls work completely differently in comparison to the thebaine or morphine derivatives of the opium poppy.

How so? Mu agonists? I see no difference... but I'm always willing to learn! :)

ClubbinGuido said:
He's not a troll. I got a hunch on who he might be and he's definilty legit if he happens to be that person.

Thinking the same thing... Can't forget where I've heard about it before but I remember talking to someone about this exact chemical...

I detox'ed from a 3 bundle a day habit in jail. HORRIBLE! But really it sounds like your no worse off than the people doing benzo/benzo+opiate wd's. Just hang in there... I know for me just thinking about how much it hurt made and it was all my fault made me even more depressed.

Seems to me that with that amount of chemical in your body, and with the toxicity of it, wouldn't anybody who touched you or even caught a whiff of your breath instantly OD and die? Seriously, spit on someone and they would get high as fuck, then OD. I call bullshit on this one. Well thought-out, but plainly bullshit.

i've withdrawn from fent and amf, but since i doubt that would hold a candle to this situation (i'll hold off on judging whether your story is too fantastical to be true...if there is anything i've learned in life, it's that anything is possible)
but i will say if there is any way to get your hands on some seroquel, do it because seroquel will knock you out, allowing you to spend significant periods of your withdrawl asleep

second of all, change the damn title of your thread (you may have to ask the mods to do this) bc there is nothing in your post about opiate WD being fatal (i don't know if you meant 'lethal' as terrible or something, but, if so, it's a poor choice of words), and it's stupid to imply that...

^

HAHAHA MAYBE THAT WOULD BE TRUE????

I never asked anyone to eat my spit or lick my armpit or guzzle my urine, but maybe id have the TOUCH OF DEATH??? LOL

AS ive said, im NOT DEPRESSED nor do I have any ANXIETY. Theres no mental problem from this WD, its 100% physical and horrible.

UPDATE: I drank some alcohol a few hours ago despite being advised not to, I think you guys think "drinking" involves getting totally smashed, I however just drank about 2 ounces of hardbar and what it did was what I wanted, it warmed me up internally as id hoped, so it got rid of the 'coldness' for a limited time!!

Am off to doctor tommorow for more sleep pill and possibly other drugs.

BTW my tolerance IS REAL, and obviously your theories about a sudden dosage just killing, is wrong, cause ive proven that wrong, to myself anyways. Respiratory depression went with the tolerance, it didint stay at one dose..... there was about 2 dozen times that I dosed during the 6 months, where I was having bad resp depression and contemplated calling hospital, but never got far enough.... THANKGOD..... cause a few mics more and id of been coma'd.

I chalk up my survival of this substance due to the fact that I designed it, therefore, out of every human to ever come in contact with it, I am the one with the most respect for it and therefore the least to get carried away with one dose........... BUT TOLERANCE WISE.... I was carried away beyond beleif.

Remember I went from 36mcg to 25MG... thats no joke..... wether or not you can comprehend that kind of increase is your issue.. I know what I took and how much, how often, how long, and how it FUCKED ME OVER.

QUESTION: Do either LUNESTA or ROZEREM help with OPIOID WD INSOMNIA?? Or will only benzos/barbs work?

chessmaster69 said:
Seems to me that with that amount of chemical in your body, and with the toxicity of it, wouldn't anybody who touched you or even caught a whiff of your breath instantly OD and die?

:D

Goooood point...

i believe you, I have synthesised some wacky substances and my IQ is only 143, good luck,why not try gatting methadone for a couple of weeks and then do a taper?

opiate withdrawal is cake with the following:

Good diet exercise

lots of vitamins minerals omega fish oils

Bentyl, Immodium Ad, Quinine, Clonidine, ANy benzos, benzos are a godsend just to knock you out..

ANy sleeping meds for sleep fit hey work for me personally the above formula works great...

I think its weird how your feeling no mental symptoms... could switching that molecule have any adverse effects..

get some methadone or bupe do like a 5-10 day taper if you can get the benzos

Theres just no way u could take 50,000 mgs of oxy and live the body shuts down if you reach a certain point man.. you cant take an unlimited amount of opiates and not die.... even tolerance doesnt save your respiratory system to the massive amounts you speak,, i forgot what the record is for actual consumption for opiates,, must of us would die from 1/5 of that i bet

Having worked as a pharmacologist and had compounds custom synthesized by companies overseas i'm inclined to believe this story, but if you did indeed escalate your dosage that high it sounds like you have screwed your mu-opioid system good and proper.

I dunno what to suggest really, using downers to get to sleep when the insomnia originates from that severe physical withdrawals would probably involve dangerously high dosages that could be life threatening.

If i was the attending physician i would admit you as an in-patient and sedate you with non-opioid anesthetics for a few weeks until the withdrawals wear down a bit...but i doubt any doctor will believe your story, so good luck :\

johnny-drama said:
If you are telling the truth which(anything is possible)You have wayyyyy to much to live for and need to check yourself into a medical facility
Just wondering if many people have noticed: Often the more people have to live for, the more they tend to throw it away. There's something strange about opposites... two sides of the same coin. The more I value something, the greater my hatred of it as well.

Ultimately, valuing something highly equates to fearing its loss -- there's no real difference. The two are one and the same thing, IMO. Thus, the desire to rid oneself of "worth," if only to see worthlessness vanish along with it.
In the Eyes of God said:
Why isnt anyone answering my questions???

1) Is there anything that can be taken aside from hot beverages to warmup the internal body???

2) Why are my pupils STILL PIN POINT???

3) Why am I STILL constipated???

4) WHY DO I HAVE CONSTANT EUPHORIA AND ALMOST NOT A SINGLE SECOND OF DEPRESSION????
Are you really as intelligent as you claim? Don't you know anything about the relationship between blood levels and half-life?

This sh*t has basically replaced the blood running in your veins at this point. Why are you so surprised it's taking a long time for levels to drop enough that the drug no longer has an effect?

Put it a bit differently: Tolerance is not the whole picture. Your blood level of the stuff was so high that 10's or 50's of "half lives" still haven't reduced it much, from an absolute standpoint.

Hope I'm making at least some sense (nasty sleep deprivation and on the downswing of a roll on stimulants... hard to even focus my eyes, let alone type coherently).
In the Eyes of God said:
Remember I went from 36mcg to 25MG... thats no joke..... wether or not you can comprehend that kind of increase is your issue.. I know what I took and how much, how often, how long, and how it FUCKED ME OVER.
The substance itself is merely a collection of molecules. You fucked yourself over, plain and simple. Hard to believe someone supposedly so intelligent would be so utterly lacking in common sense. Dunno if it's the narrowing/specializing influence of computers or what, but there seems to be an amazingly large number of "idiot-savants" out there these days...

Last edited:
MDPVagrant said:
The substance itself is merely a collection of molecules. You fucked yourself over, plain and simple. Hard to believe someone supposedly so intelligent would be so utterly lacking in common sense. Dunno if it's the narrowing/specializing influence of computers or what, but there seems to be an amazingly large number of "idiot-savants" out there these days...

Actually statistically, drug addicts average 10-12 IQ points smarter than the average population. No offense to regular midrang iq peeps, but only a genius or sub-genius could figure out such a scam. I know that my intelligence has hurt me addiction wise, because I could maintain a large habit for a long time without resorting to crime(somewhat):)

anyway I disagree with your guote

collosssus said:
No offense to regular midrang iq peeps, but only a genius or sub-genius could figure out such a scam.

I'm not particularly smart, and I've had stuff made years ago. It's not SO clever. Knowledge = Power, nobody ever says Smart = Power, do they? Swapping the 3 to the 4 position is probably the most OBVIOUS change. I'm just surprised that a bigger alkyl group wasn't used, what with the papers saying that they were stronger...

H-)

Ahhhh 8 more hours of sleep thanks to the Ativan SL.

But now she all gone :( Time for doctor soon....

UPDATE: My internal coldness seems much deteriorated today!!!! id say a 50% or greater reduction im pretty excited about that :)

QUESTION: If I ask the doctor for a single dosage of Naltrexone/Nalmefene will that kick whatever the fucks left in me OUT?????

I hopefully will be getting some sort of long-term'ish sleep aid, id rather NOT a benzo as I dont want to trade addictions.... hopefully hell give me a few benzos just incase for the "rough" nights, and something else for most nights....

And without further delay, le proof kiddos:

2OH4MeF-RAW.JPG

2OH4MF-1HNMR-LC_MS.gif

In the Eyes of God said:
I BELEIVE I hold 4, yes 4, world records.

1) Highest opioid tolerance in human history

2) Youngest person to ever DESIGN, CREATE, and BIOASSAY their OWN DESIGNER MOLECULE (age 21 + grade 10 high school dropout [174 IQ on 140 genius cutoff tho ;) ] albeit the current situation im in would dictate otherwise

3) The youngest person to ever bioassay and posess a molecule of this potency

4) The youngest, and ONLY PERSON in history, to ever introduce a molecule of this magnitude to the blackmarket (beating my hero, George Marquardt [Mr. Alpha-Methyl-Fentanyl] due for release 2014, ill have the Limo waitin budz!!!)

I'll be honest...I'm having a VERY hard time swallowing this story, but who the hell knows. Maybe it is true. Maybe it isn't. Maybe you are a cop waiting for someone to PM you about getting some of that supply. I just don't know. I'll assume you are legit though.

You are probably still pinned and euphoric because it is going to take a long time for your body to get rid of that much fent. I don't know what will happen when the level gets to zero, but I would be pretty damn scared of that day if I were you. Or who knows..maybe this particular chem doesn't have much of a mental aspect to the withdrawl.

Can anyone confirm the chem production part of this story? Can you really just send an image of a molecule over and have it produced? This guy says it was done by a chinese company...wouldn't he have to speak chinese to communicate with them? How many 10th grade dropouts know chinese? And I would think you would have to at least be able to chat about organic chem with the company to pose as the head of a biotech firm.

The Chinese companies all deal in English and $s so that's OK. The vial looks about what you would get for 6K, so that's OK. The HPLC and NMR data look right (although their IS other stuff in there).
But the guy went strangely silent when asked about isomers, what with there only BEING two. Still... interesting to know it works....