• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioid Withdrawals arent lethal?? I BEG TO DIFFER -- EX-ADDICTS HELP PLZ

Scored some Clonidine off a Menopausal women who was prescribed for hot flashes who sold me her meds.

Theyre 0.025mg so 4 = 1 of my 0.1mg's I was RX'd before I ran out. Ima take them anyways wethere theyre useful or not as I dont think theyd of RX'd me em previously without some reason.

To note; ive not pinched a loaf in 4 days now, im NOT taking Loperamide or any other anti-diarrhea med. I KNOW normally u get DIARRHEA after cessating opioids, I AM GETTING THE OPPOSITE and its REALLY aching my lower belly now. I fear I may soon need an enema.... christ.

To also note; proof comin soon for the haters/doubters, waitin for Gallery IMG to clear.

To note again; am having chest pains as I type and for past 10 minutes, not sure why, feels like heart is seizing, internal organs feel extremely cold, EXTREMELY -- aside from warm beverages, anyone have any ideas on this one????

its so stange that something that last so short is having this long of a wd with you... your in methadone terriorty as far as withdrawl is concerned..... there may be something to say thats its not just length of duration that cause length of withdrawl.... and you seem to be having a hard time dropping a deuce and with normal wd your gonna be shitting before you feel withdrawl atleast i always due... from herion,methadone morphine or oxy... your probably the first person to go through this substance and that much so YMMV.....i bet that stuff could cut through methadone like a champ..... but it would cost you some tolerance as does everything.......

haribo1 said:
But there are only 2 isomers.... And you can easily specify which isomer you want....

FINAL NOTE BEFORE I TKO WITH ATIVANS: my pupils are STILL PIN POINT despite having not used in 8, maybe 9 days now........... I know theyre supposed to DILATE within hours of WD'ing, SO WHY ARENT THEY???

Do benzos or Clonidine constrict pupils??

THANKS to those who take this serious as this IS. Ive been a member of this board since 2000, longer than 95% of people here, everyone whose been there that long knows me and knows I aint trollin.

PLZ keep this thread open mods, this is as serious as harm reduction gets, sadly :(

And the struggle continues.... OUTTIE

Last edited:
In the Eyes of God said:
STEREOisomers budz.

And do you know how much itd cost to have them isolated and selected?????

No, you can MAKE the selected isomer very, very simply for very little extra cost. How many optical centres do you see?

Synto_ said:
I laughed my ass off after reading this. My advice would be to stop wasting people's time with this shit. As a matter of fact, your best bet would probably be to stop talking altogether. thats some good advice

In the Eyes of God said:
2) Youngest person to ever DESIGN, CREATE, and BIOASSAY their OWN DESIGNER MOLECULE (age 21 + grade 10 high school dropout [174 IQ on 140 genius cutoff tho ;) ] albeit the current situation im in would dictate otherwise

3) The youngest person to ever bioassay and posess a molecule of this potency

4) The youngest, and ONLY PERSON in history, to ever introduce a molecule of this magnitude to the blackmarket (beating my hero, George Marquardt [Mr. Alpha-Methyl-Fentanyl] due for release 2014, ill have the Limo waitin budz!!!)

With that cleared. My supply was INFINITE. I PURPOSEFULLY (as I stated in original post) cut my own supply off of this horrible horrible substance I devised. I nicknamed this Pharaohfentanyl, an omage to myself.
With that high an IQ (and apparently high motivation as well), there's no excuse not to work on your spelling. :D

If you are telling the truth which(anything is possible)You have wayyyyy to much to live for and need to check yourself into a medical facility at once even if you dont have money they still have to detox you and when your done send me a batch after you make it(ill pay for the shipping)=D

When I was in my heaviest withdrawals, I would always force myself to do something active (as far as I could go without hurting myself too much). Do some push-ups, make yourself tired. You can usually get some sleep this way, or at least some relief. Get those endorphins pumping naturally again.

Gallery images still aint cleared??? hussle mods hussle this be my life here and seriousness is the game.

UPDATE: Amazingly, accumulated 12 hours of sleep!!!

The Ativans took me out for 9 hours, I wokeup, popped 4 of these new Clonidines (which I think are ALOT BETTER!) cause within 5 minutes of taking them, I was drowsy which never happened with my other Clonidine, so I crawled back into bed and scored another 3 hours of sleep.

Thus in the past 9 days ive now accumulated around 21 hours of sleep. Tonight will be Clonidine + Ativan for more sleep, then tommorow will be visiting new doctor.

Today is project EXLAX to get the kiddies outta the van and into the pool PRONTO cause nothing down "there" is feeling right at all currently..... I pray to god the EXLAX works cause otherwise I will neeed an enema and just the thought of that is scarrier than being shot LOL

Why isnt anyone answering my questions???

1) Is there anything that can be taken aside from hot beverages to warmup the internal body???

2) Why are my pupils STILL PIN POINT???

3) Why am I STILL constipated???

4) WHY DO I HAVE CONSTANT EUPHORIA AND ALMOST NOT A SINGLE SECOND OF DEPRESSION????

Ive tried to quit this stuff 4, maybe 5 or even 6 times previously. Everytime, within hours of not using... I would be crying like a little baby, pupils flared open like I was on a mushie trip, and projectile feces..... but ever since I reached that certain dosage point where my withdrawal time, sleep time, and other things changed....... EVERYTHING ABOUT WD'S CHANGED TOO???

ok dude listen, stop thinking about withdrawal and how horrible it is.... it will pass within time...

go get some exercise eat some food and if your already at 9 days your fine....

I really think your making withdrawal worse than it actually is...

Stop taking the drug get out do things eventually you will be fine im guessing probably 6 months to a year you should feel almost normal if your sober

9 days, i wonder how much is pyschological or placebo .. dude if your really tnat concerned about relapse or the withdrawals suck it up and check yourself into rehab it might save your life

also i dont know how safe or effective it is to mix and make your own designer opiate.. i understand its an alteration of another molecule just swapping the mehtyl group or whatever... but how much about it do you really know?

oh i forgot to add.. get a doctor to perscribe you some naltrexone that will tell you if its out of your body or not :)..

realistically i figure the physical withdrawals too last no longer than 5-7(even a stretch) days with fentayl type drugs

Last edited:
HALLELUJAH!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!

pinched a LOAF!! LOL never thought id be so excited to shit in my life. EXLAX rocks!!!

Ahhh the intestines feel gooooooood.

IM STILL GOING THROUGH WD'S THOUGH..... this is what im experiencing:

1) The 4-stage shifting skin; Menthol skin where it feels like I took a bath in MENTHOL, that will shift after a few seconds to MENOPAUSESQUE INSANE hot flash like a wave of lava under my skin with profuse sweating, few seconds later the cold turkey skin goosebumps will appear, a few seconds later ill get prickly skin where anything touching my skin (clothes) is the most IRRITATING THING EVER, and then the process repeats, lastin 10 seconds or so and repeating non stop its so freakin horrible :( These skin effects are the worst.

2) I cannot feel my FACE, like when you get Novacaine shots at the dentist and your hand feels ur faces skin, but ur faces skin doesnt feel your hand??? I HAVE THAT, it feels SOOOO messed up to wash my face, its like washing a brick wall.

3) Internal coldness, everything inside me feels ice cold and it really really sucks, a warm bath wards it off for about 30 minutes but then its back, warm drinks work for a few minutes...

4) horrible Insomnia

5) HORRIBLE WEAKNESS/EXHUASTION/ENERGY-LESS

Are u serious a YEAR before ill be back to normal??? MENTALLY I feel AWESOME but PHYSICALLY im a mess :(

This is hard to believe, but i have some help/advice for you

Lets do the math on this one. For someone to use a kilogram of Heroin a day is not human, lets face it.

For those oxy users...if the substance is 4000X stronger then morphine thats say about 2000X stronger than oxycodone. If you used up to 25mg at one time X 2000 = 50,000mg of oxycodone at one time. Which is 625 Oxycontin 80mg pills at one time! And you said you used 20X per day so thats 12,500 Oxycontin 80s per day!

Now i know i always preach to not be an asshole and only post if you have something constructive to say. And i truely believe that anything is possible so if this is true (which seems highly unlikely).

Or it simply may be true that you were using 25mg but the strength was not 4000X morphine maybe 400X is more believable.

Good luck with the WD, if i were you i would have tried anyway possible to get some opiates of some sort to taper. Or if that was impossible enter into a clinic or try bupe. Either way theres no excuse for not obtaining some kind of opiate to help taper and if your story is true then you DEFINITLY need it.

Im shocked you have killed yourself from the depression and anxiety from withdrawl because in my opinion that is far far far worst than the "extreme flu-like symptons". Seriously if WD was just a really really bad flu than i could do that standing on my head.

Good luck, if you want to know about MMT methadone maintance, then let me know.

-UK

I had a pretty bad heroin addiction.
I ended up kicking cold turkey in jail. It sucked a lot. 23 hours a day in freezing cold cell, with a little thin mattress and no pillow. no sunlight, crappy food, and not even an aspirin. i felt pretty good after about 7 days, but didn't feel back to normal (whatever that is) until about 2 weeks. i some what know what you're going through but believe it or not, it definately could be worse.

dude, i don't even know what the hell opiate/oid you were taking, but it sounds like it's gonna be a little while before your back to your normal self.
try some suboxone, or maybe even methadone.
suboxone has helped keep me heroin(and opiate) free for 13 days short of a year so far.
all i can say is that it will get better eventually, but it's hard to estimate the withdrawl on a 3,300 bag a day habit. get yourself something to ween yourself, you'll be glad you did.

i spent 1 month in jail, 2 months in inpatient rehab, and 7 months in a halfway house. i know that much rehab would make most bluelighters sick to their stomachs but i honestly believe that it saved my life.

Last edited:
the unknown said:
Lets do the math on this one. For someone to use a kilogram of Heroin a day is not human, lets face it.

For those oxy users...if the substance is 4000X stronger then morphine thats say about 2000X stronger than oxycodone. If you used up to 25mg at one time X 2000 = 50,000mg of oxycodone at one time. Which is 625 Oxycontin 80mg pills at one time! And you said you used 20X per day so thats 12,500 Oxycontin 80s per day!

Now i know i always preach to not be an asshole and only post if you have something constructive to say. And i truely believe that anything is possible so if this is true (which seems highly unlikely).

Or it simply may be true that you were using 25mg but the strength was not 4000X morphine maybe 400X is more believable.

Good luck with the WD, if i were you i would have tried anyway possible to get some opiates of some sort to taper. Or if that was impossible enter into a clinic or try bupe. Either way theres no excuse for not obtaining some kind of opiate to help taper and if your story is true then you DEFINITLY need it.

Im shocked you have killed yourself from the depression and anxiety from withdrawl because in my opinion that is far far far worst than the "extreme flu-like symptons". Seriously if WD was just a really really bad flu than i could do that standing on my head.

Good luck, if you want to know about MMT methadone maintance, then let me know.

-UK

Who the fuck knows how this substance builds tolerance. Fentanyls work completely differently in comparison to the thebaine or morphine derivatives of the opium poppy.

And yes, the depression/motivation fucking sucks. Mabey its just me, but I never get super anxious mentally on WD, just physically. *que* Crazy legs!

I would also like to say i doubt that conversion is close to accurate... dude 50,000 mgs of oxy at a time.. come on... You can never build a masstive tolerance and not eventually die from too much in your system... You build tolerance to all the effects the even the respiratory depression there is a dose that may kill you up to some point...

Since you did make it and there isnt enough info... who knows what swapping the extra menthyl group could have done to it..

Persay to act different from traditional opiates that have been around and scientifically researched.....

Point taken you took a shitload of your desinger opiate in 6 months.... Ok bro all day every day... thats all info we need...

Experience some recerpussions especially since not alot is known about this substance but expect physical symptoms to subside before mental as mental can take many months, years or never loose the obsession....

I just want to point out there is alot of unknowns about your opiate and how it exactly metabolises in the body and what exactly occurs in the brain....

and potency /halflife is extremely hard to determine

but good luck man youll be fine just get busy

oh just to point out... the original poster could have easily taken around 16-24 mgs of buprenorphine or XXX amount of methadon and probably would have been feeling better than normal...

so about the conversion im not too sure its THAT potent man.... and dude you swapped a molecule to an already known opiate? still impressive though that it worked

People have done opiates for longer than you have been alive and have built way more tolerance so i doubt in 6 months you have the human record for opiate intake but kinda funny ego bro :) or tolerance

Usually in 10-20 year opiate addicts who keep maxing their tolerance(depending on progression even faster).... they take a dose and it just kills them even though it might be a little more than they are used to

Opiate addiction is no joke its a sad reality for many :(

in response to the title, opiate withdrawals generally aren't lethal but this was obviously an extreme case.