• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

"The Machine" sounds good, but my main concern is burning the steel wool -- I don't fancy inhaling any of that shit. Any further suggestions about the best kind to use, and best lighter technique?

"The Machine" sounds good, but my main concern is burning the steel wool -- I don't fancy inhaling any of that shit. Any further suggestions about the best kind to use, and best lighter technique?
Why don't you just use brillo pad instead, like what they put in crack pipes? Just burn the copper color off the brillo first, so that it turns like dark grey.

I'd be glad to post a picture of the Machine, but I won't be near mine until Tuesday. I will post it as soon as I can. A Hennesy bottle is chosen for a reason. It has an inverted cone shaped bottom, which allows for the puncturing of a small hole in the bottom of the bottle. As for steel wool, I have fine stuff in mine, and all you need to do is keep the direct flame away from it. You shouldn't put the flame to DMT anyway. I know a lot of you are giving other suggestions here that all work, but I'm telling you, once you try the Machine, you won't use anything else. It is the sort of thing I would shout from the rooftops, if I thought anyone was listening. Standby, and I will post a picture as soon as I can.

Oh, and yes, a very small amount crystalizes on the bottle but not much. It is surprisingly efficient. Much less crystalizes than a glass dick. Also, because the glass is thick and you do not apply the lighter to the glass, the pipe does not get hot, which is much safer than a bulb or glass dick, particularly when smoking solo. I've burned myself before and it's not fun.

I have no idea why this damn thing works so well ... it just does. It must be something about the bottle shape that allows for good aerodynamics of the vapour stream. When my buddy gave it to me, I didn't think anything of it. Although I was grateful, I thought "big deal, a pipe made out of a bottle" ... then I tried it out ...

Interesting. Where do you place your DMT. On the brillo inside the bottle? I'm really having trouble picturing how to use this properly. I'm overcomplicating it no doubt. Till then it's the bulb!

Argh. I use a meth pipe, which I assume works just like the bottle, and it is scorching hot. I think next time I will try to smoke a little bit on the end of a joint, as samadhi recommended.

It works you just have to heat it slowly. It is a fine line you are walking (smoking?) so youdont burn the product. But its my favorite way since as you come out of the peak you can pick back up your joint and smoke that for another minipeak.

Just make sure to stub out the lit joint in a pot or something so it doesn't start a fire while you're peaking. 8o

I finally got the bulb method to yeild a good dose (of 5-meo-dmt) all at once. Still didn't hit the full blown void though. This stuff is tricky, you have to work with it I think. You can't just 'do it' and expect it to light off fireworks IMHO. But it IS intense. That's th only word I can use to describe it. I think I'll go smoke some right now!

434.jpg
+
stopper2b.jpg
+
Air_Conditioner_Tube.jpg

test tube (clean, labware, fire resistant) + rubber stopper, 2 holes + copper tubing to fit holes

i pity those who inhale vaporized industrial lightbulb residue

besides, melting onto damiana or cannabis always worked for me. just don't roast it, and get a cherry rolling.

Use bronze wool (used by wood workers). To clean it you could also soak it in IPA , then let the IPA evaporate. You should also use a drill bit specific for tile or glass to drill the hole.

The Machine

MachineGunBallad said:
... I use a meth pipe, which I assume works just like the bottle, and it is scorching hot ....

Not at all. The flame never touches the bottle. You just hold the flame in front of the bottle spout horizontally, breath in slowly at the bottom of the bottle, and drag the hot air from the flamegh the neck, across the material, vapourizing it perfectly. No hot bottle to burn the hands, no danger to the solo smoker.

The material can be added to the steel wool bowl, melted gently into place, and then the bottle can be capped to take with you for a hike, to a gathering with friends etc.

Finally the long awaited pictures:

Cap on.JPGCap off.JPGBreather Hole.JPGWool Plug.JPG

Last edited:
so what kind of steel wool would u all believe work best?? i used 2 use a meth pipe with the flame like 3 inches form the bottom worked pretty well from my recollection of artificial beings on my bed =D alright so yea wut kinda steel wool jus like that sponge steel wool that is found near most kitchen sinks?

I have standard fine wool in mine. It works fine. You just want to make sure you don't ignite it with the flame. But, you shouldn't be getting your flame that close anyway. The flame should remain outside the bottle neck. Only the heat from the flame should be drawn in.

Thanks for the pics drug geek and evlove I am going to have to try the ‘Machine” one of these days. It is an interesting concept of heating the chemical from the bottom up instead of from the top down seams like it might vaporize well.

re:

Here's a scan of 'the machine' article in entheogen review. Hope it helps.

Iv found take what ever glass pipe/bubbler (dry) you have access to and use rolling papers to wrap your DMT hit in and just slowly roast the paper and the DMT will eventualy vaporise into the pipe. Iv made hundreds of these things for people to take there hits with as I saw way to much wasted to people just sucking through befor it gets vaporised.

also, I suggest people NOT use lightbulbs, having one blow up in your face mid way through a second DMT hit can realy scar you for life.

Hmm, all my old oil pipes aren't looking too good anymore. Now that I'm old enough to buy alcohol I think it's time to make up a machine. It's only fitting that my first (and probably one of my only) alcohol purchase is solely to be dumped out and turned into a device for smoking DMT/5-Meo-DMT.

5-meo-dmt works great out of any weed vaporizer (heating element and a glass whip), just load a small bowl in with the stuff, another whip dedicated to putting crazy shit in is a good idea. One or to drags off the tube is all it takes. It is a much easier way, no lighter, no fire, nothing but setting the whip down.

Dont dump out hennessy thugg! even if you dont drink you should at least try hennessy, it's good authentic cognac.