• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

then they must not have had them. There was some Hennessey in the single serving section but the bottle shape was totally different. The wine bottles I got are 375mg which should hopefully be fine. How many ml are the single serving Hennessey bottles?

Youkai said:
that pile of crystal is now magicly at 3.8 grams, SOMEONE and his friends found teh term hippie crack last night!!!

I always thought "hippie crack" was nitrous? Lol. Or that's what we've been calling it for awhile at least.

Welcome my son... welcome to the machine.

NSFW:
gahgoaabd.jpg

gahgnaabd.jpg

This was extremely easy to make. It took about 30 seconds, the hardest part was drinking the alcohol! =D

I just did a test dose, and while somewhat effective I found the DMT had a tendency to spill around the outside of the bottle. Perhaps the stainless steel is too dense? Also this is a 375ml bottle, is that too big?

Not sure if it's too big but it's a hell of a lot bigger than the bottle I'm using

I think you're right. It's way too big.

This is my new way of smoking DMT. Its the same way I've smoked weed exclusively for 10 years and there is nothing as potent.

Its a modified shottie (the right tube is crucial)

NSFW:
jahggaabd.jpg

My god does it work well!

"Welcome my son, to the new machine!"

(this is a Pink Floyd song for the confused)

Last edited:
e1evene1even said:
How many ml are the single serving Hennessey bottles?

1.5 ounces. ~44ml

thugg said:
I always thought "hippie crack" was nitrous?

It is.

e1evene1even said:
This is my new way of smoking DMT. Its the same way I've smoked weed exclusively for 10 years and there is nothing as potent.

Its a modified shottie (the right tube is crucial)

NSFW:
jahggaabd.jpg

Looks like a single hitter bong to me. I think vaporizer users would disagree with you on the potency opinion.

I attempted to smoke 60mg of DMT in a makeshift "Machine" a couple of nights ago, and unfortunately the technique was bad so I received rather theshold effects (although a good introduction, with lessons about taking care of myself). Then yesterday I smoked 20mg in a small pipe with a bit of marijuana underneath. I held the flame over to melt it and then lightly tapped the flame to the DMT-soaked buds, a few times, until it got going. I got 3 or 4 hits and began phasing out pretty hardcore. It was much stronger than my previous attempt, in fact. So I think next time I try to break through I may just do it that way, as it worked quite well indeed.

^ Yeah, I used similar technique to smoke MET as well. I used a layer of smooth Burley/Cavendish tobacco mixture underneath the freebase powder and a layer on top of it as well; other times I just left some ashes underneath the MET and covered it (MET) with tobacco. I then gently lit the top layer and inhaled slowly from the pipe. It worked like a charm.

Looks like a single hitter bong to me. I think vaporizer users would disagree with you on the potency opinion.

It looks like a single hitter bong, but works a bit different. Its extremely fast hitting and gives a certain rush other methods lack, using a minute amount of weed. Its the most effective way I've tried yet for DMT, but I'd still really like to make a proper "machine".

^the bottle you used is too big.
You need to get those single serving bottles (like they serve on an airplane. only 1-2 shots in the bottle.)
The hits are smooth, big, and very effective.

Does it really need to be a Hennessey bottle? I don't think those single serving bottles are available everywhere. Will any bottle ~50ml work?

Yeah, so far I haven't been able to find any of the single shit Hennessy's around here.. If people have found other single shot bottles that work nicely please post. Why is the Hennessy bottle a shot and a half? As apposed to most of the other single shot bottles are just 30ml (1 fl oz), with maybe another ml or two of 'head space' between the alcohol and the lid.

^ I thought the singles were 4cl (the standard size of a shot)?

I just tried using a 30ml amber vial but as the bottom doesn't curve inward in wouldn't break easily. Oh well, back to the liquor store I guess.

All the singles I've seen (bearing in mind, I don't use alcohol), have been 1 fluid oz, or just shy of 30ml.

^^ You should try looking at the bacardi rum flavored shit, I was thinking those look like they might work.

^ Hmm I think it's different in Europe then, when will you americans learn the goddamn metrics? =D

They might be 1 ounce... but I googled it and the page said 1.5 ounces. Also, when I drank the Hennessey, It was definitely about 1.5 shot glasses worth.

I just went and got a 50ml bottle of Grand Marnier and a 50ml bottle of Remy Martin, which seemed to have the best shape. I'm going to make this damn machine right, or get drunk trying! 8(

I've never heard of those, so I'm not sure they're gonna be any easier to find, lol. I just need to get my license updated so I can actually buy alcohol, and go and look at the bottles myself.

Here's what the bottles look like:

NSFW:
cahogaabd.jpg

The Grand Marnier bottle looks pretty close to the Hennessey bottle, just a little rounder at the base. The bottom is also concave like the Hennessey bottle which I think is important, not only for making the hole, but also to reduce the chance of cutting yourself on the glass.