• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

Assuming I didn't have access to a glass drill bit (cannot obtain one today anyway), anything else that has worked for anyone? I also will not be able to get a Hennessy bottle. I may try it with a lightbulb but I'd rather not.

Xorkoth said:
Assuming I didn't have access to a glass drill bit (cannot obtain one today anyway), anything else that has worked for anyone? I also will not be able to get a Hennessy bottle. I may try it with a lightbulb but I'd rather not.
DONT USE A LIGHT BULB!!!! they ahev a tendency to blow up with heated!!!

try my method, If you can manage to not get scared and stop smoking and actualy finih the entire load you WILL breakthrough! Im sure you got a glass piece somewhere laying around, well use some alcohol and sea salt to clean it up real good and use crushed mint and your buffers, it can be bought at the grocery stoor for like $1.75 and is more then enough for an oz worth of blast off.

just dab the flame on there till the top layer of mint starts to coal up and then just puff away filling teh peice, clear, hold in, exhale, repeat untill the entire blast is white ash and lay back, close your eyes and experience the touch og the ulmighty upon your self.

I hope you are able to get it right, I truely do, Im so happy for peopel when they finaly "get it" its such a beautiful thing... I wish I could blast off everyone everywhere who wanted to, I can teach you hwo to smoek it, make it, clean it, spread it... DMT is "it" for me. =D

Just took half a 80mg oxi and will be blasting off as soon as its tarts snowing in the vial sitting in my fridge, hope to see you "out there". I'll giev you a cosmic hug!<3 <3 <3 <3

Xorkoth said:

Why can you not get a Hennessey bottle? You can probably use any single serving liquor bottle, those are just good because of the shape and weak point. You can use an awl or a sharp nail to bust the bottom out. You don't NEED a glass drill bit. Even if you do have the glass bit, it is still not easy to make a clean hole in the bottle.

Xork take it from me, buy the hennesesy bottle.
a personal bottle is about 3 or 4 dollars and its well worth it (pluss the cognac is pretty tasty).
and to make the hole the henny bottle has the perfect spot on the bottom to do it.
I put a screw driver to the indented place and just tapped it with a hammer till it made a hole.
theb brilo in the neck of the bottle.
works like a charm.

^^ Been meaning to do this - just a matter of finding them damn mini-Hennessey bottles. I see all kinds of other ones, but those seem to be the best to do without any 'real' equipment (just something metal and round to punch through the bottom).

That, and I've been so lazy and unable to get to the DMV, my license is expired so they probably wont sell to me anyway (I get turned down for tobacco products sometimes - they acknowledge I'm old enough, just that they legally can't accept the ID). Then most of the times they never even ask, and I've been sold alcohol once without being carded, the only time I've ever purchased, or tried to which is funny. Expired ID, didn't even card me, and viola. Now i'm turned down for blunts all the time..

Anyway, off topic. Sorry. Need to find one of those damn bottles though, or does anyone that drinks know of another bottle that would work just as well? I've just been using an oil pipe with pretty good results, but I can see room for improvement.

Well, I didn't end up doing it last night anyway, so maybe I'll just go buy some damn Hennessey. ::grumble grumble:: =D

Xorkoth said:
Well, I didn't end up doing it last night anyway, so maybe I'll just go buy some damn Hennessey. ::grumble grumble:: =D
I was looking for you in the cosmo's (I drank a brew, 60g of powdered bark and 6 grams of rue) and no one was home, now I know why!!!! YOU NEVER BLASTED OFF!!! :! :X

'Tis true. =D

By the time I was done spending time with physical beings I was too tired to keep my eyes open. So I figured I'd just put it off until tonight. Hey, time is irrelevant anyway, right?

well I just made a machine, have plenty of crystal laying around and may just ahev to give it a go, the only problem I see is not knowing what size dose Im taking as Im used to mint/dmt/mint in which I know how to smoke.

Trial and error ;)

lol

Err, that was a joke btw. Go with a milligram scale, and weigh out your dose like you normally would.

thugg said:
Trial and error ;)

lol

Err, that was a joke btw. Go with a milligram scale, and weigh out your dose like you normally would.
NORMALY WOULD? Iv NEVER weighed out a DMT dose, that takes the fun away from it!!!! I have this ol pipe cleaner/knife thing that was my grandfathers, and one of the knife things is this flat butter knife type thing which I use to scrape the freeze/precipt containers and to load up my hits with. I even etched "DMT" into the name script area. Its so stellar! BTW, I just blasted off, smaller dose thatw as left over from one of the freaze containers, I left the c,lump because iot white/yellow and was planning on cleaning that alst little bit up. But another container yielde 5.7 grams of crystals clear/white crystals so I never bothered cleaning the 15-20mg of yellow.

DMT... WOOT WOOT!!!!! its a constant thing with me, always gotta have DMT ready because you just never know when you laying down in bed thinking about life aboutto pass out... when the DMT blast might coem in handy!

also, practice makes perfect, clear crystals are all the rave now'a'days. the yellow/rust DMT just isnt it. its all about teh clear stuff, I may actualy try to convert it to a salt and IV it.

Youkai said:
5.7 grams of crystals

5.7 grams from last freeze precip, huh? How much MHRB did you start with and what tek did you use if you don't mind me asking?

dankoni said:
5.7 grams from last freeze precip, huh? How much MHRB did you start with and what tek did you use if you don't mind me asking?

He talks about it at the top of page 4 of the B & D DMT thread. It's straight to base, then freeze precip. The one interesting thing is that the recipe uses ridiculously strong NaOH, like 2-3M. I'm kind of surprised that it doesn't destroy the alkaloids. I'm currently trying that method with 1M NaOH, and we'll see how it goes.

Read and saved the tek you use Youkai... Have you made any changes to it since page 4 on the B&D DMT thread?

Bercilak said:
He talks about it at the top of page 4 of the B & D DMT thread. It's straight to base, then freeze precip. The one interesting thing is that the recipe uses ridiculously strong NaOH, like 2-3M. I'm kind of surprised that it doesn't destroy the alkaloids. I'm currently trying that method with 1M NaOH, and we'll see how it goes.
WHen I had a PH meter it needed that much to retain a PH of +13 after it was poured over powdered bark.

fucking doors man, they are fucking huge in my house... and bark orders at me to open them and see whats in side! Im all like, "NO!!!!! I dont want to knwo whats inside!!!" and they are all like "bang bang slam slam OPEN ME!!!"

that pile of crystal is now magicly at 3.8 grams, SOMEONE and his friends found teh term hippie crack last night!!!

There is a tollarance to DMT when smoking that muhc, it got to a point where all I was gettingw as body highs and alil splattered conecting patterns at 50+mg doses. But my god was it beautiful!!! one of my friends commented on how the fan in my room turned into a face of george bush and was attempting to make a speach but failed misserably, myself the high light was the doors, they were realy barking at me!!! fucking getting smaller and bigger and going all block style on me, and again THEY ARE SO FUCKING HUGE!!!

dankoni said:
Read and saved the tek you use Youkai... Have you made any changes to it since page 4 on the B&D DMT thread?
not realy, Iv noticed though that after the first freeze preipt you may be able to evap the solvant down alil mroe and get it to drop alil bit mroe crystals but you run into the problem of dropping fats and oils (yellow goo!)

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...um=1&hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&rls=en&sa=N

These are sold at your local hobby store, their for families to make their own christmas orniments; remove the metal cap (it pulls off with practically no force becuase it's made to do so) and add paint to decorate.

I've used these to vape weed they work better than anything else i've tried (including light bulbs).
I just use a rolled up postit note as the tube, but if you want you could use a Pastur pipette.

They prob work good for dmt

^ not a bad idea... nice small hole at the top =)

And thanks for the response Youkai.

Holy shit! $30 for a bottle of Hennessey. There's no way I'd spend that much when I'd likely screw up the bottle the first try anyway. I got a 375ml bottle of wine in a similar bottle for a lot less, hopefully it works just as well.

I'm going to try to make "The Machine" today and I'll post a pic if it works out. Even if I mess up, I should have a decent alcohol buzz :p