• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

I made a meth pipe out of a piec eof broken bromomitor and tubing.. whoa does it give good hits. its basicly a glass ball with an opening on one end and the other has a broken neck stem type thing in which I put a tube on. Works great,, but whoa...

I've just been using my "oil incense burner". It came as an attachment from a bubbler, for "burning incense" as advertised. Good way of marketing a base pipe:)

Works fine, even though I cracked the entry hole. I don't feel like paying $15 for a new one. I've used a light bulb, but it just feels so thin. I've accidentally squeezed one too hard when smoking some herb. Not a good thing.

I also like the way it crystallizes inside the pipe. I don't like the way after a few tokes, the goo turns dark brown and ugly:(

$15? Damn that's crazy.. They go for $5 here, and often on the north side of town (the more cheap side of town), they sell 'roses' for $2 that are held in an oil pipe. Then again meth is pretty abundant here, so that's probably why.

Does anyone see a problem with using a copper scrubbing pad instead of steel wool for "The Machine?" I am thinking of a pad like the one made by Chore Boy. You can google it to see what I am talking about. In their FAQ, they say they are pure copper and only have mineral oil added during the manufacturing process. Is this alright to use?

Copper Pad in "The Machine"

Does anyone see a problem with using a copper scrubbing pad instead of steel wool for "The Machine" DMT pipe? I am thinking of a pad like the one made by Chore Boy. You can google it to see what I am talking about. In their FAQ, they say the pads are pure copper, and they only use mineral oil during the manufacturing process. No type of overlay coating is used on the finished product. Is this alright to use?

i would torch it for a few secs just to burn off anything that would burn in your the machine when you light it with the goods in there

lol......
Similar Threads
Thread /Thread Starter /Forum /Replies/ Last Post
DMT Pipe /Squeaks /Psychedelic Drugs/ 7 /01-10-2006 00:20
Dmt Pipe/ TheGreenPhantom /Psychedelic Drugs/ 6 /06-04-2003 08:20
DMT Pipe... /arcarsenal /Psychedelic Drugs/ 2 /18-10-2001 02:14
DMT pipe /pinwheel/ Archive - OD /2 /02-08-2001 22:40
Pipe for 5-meo-dmt /PARADIGM /Archive - OD /17 07-03-2001 11:24

I doubt it would, considering the melting point of copper is over 1000 °C. Plus, all the headshops I know of sell copper screens.

Merged a thread about "The Machine" into here, and renamed the thread slightly, and added a link to this at the beginning of the B&D DMT thread :)

careful with copper coated steel wool scrub pads. when heated copper forms cupric and cuprous oxide along with copper oxide, the first two are both very toxic to breathe in. I would avoid using anything with copper for this particular application.

The one time I vaped 5-MeO-DMT, I used a metal hash pipe (excuse me, a metal 'tobacco' pipe) with a metal (I think Ti) screen. I touched the outer rim of the bowl (not the chemical itself) with the flame from a typical cracktorch lighter. It definitely worked: four hours later, I looked down at my watch to discover that only 15 minutes had passed. Never use anything that says lit or stays warm from a long period of time, wouldn't want to start a fire in case you get blasted onto the DMT elevator too quickly.

5-MeO-DMT works fine from regular pipes, the problem is some of it melts and recrystallizes in the pipe. If you smoke weed or tobacco from that pipe later on, don't be too surprised if you end up deep in the void.

longshot789 said:
careful with copper coated steel wool scrub pads. when heated copper forms cupric and cuprous oxide along with copper oxide, the first two are both very toxic to breathe in. I would avoid using anything with copper for this particular application.

The scrub pads I am using are pure copper, not copper coated steel. Now that I think about it, maybe the pipe screens I have used in the past are brass, not copper. I think I will return the copper pads to be on the safe side. thank you.

For some reason, my local grocery stores do not have steel wool. This time, I got stainless steel scrub pad. Seems similar to steel wool, but the steel is thicker and it's stainless. Is there any problem associated with smoking from stainless steel?

^Just burn the coating off the scrub pad, heat up to bright red.
Most steel wool will burn up.

I understand how you would vaporize once "The Machine" is "charged," but how exactly do you heat the neck to "charge" it in the first place? Must you use a torch lighter so you can hold the bottle upright and direct the flame? If you heated the neck of the bottle, wouldn't the DMT liquid just fall all the way through the steel plug?

I'll be making The Machine shortly... anyone have any recommendations for breaking through the bottom of a glass bottle without breaking it?

Xorkoth said:
I'll be making The Machine shortly... anyone have any recommendations for breaking through the bottom of a glass bottle without breaking it?
glass drill bit?

I still think a dry bubbler with a aler of mint/DMT/mint is the best way to smoke it. its so easy and can be loaded anywhere at anytime.

Peace, light and LOVE!<3