• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

I suggest using a balloon

I was tripping one night a long time ago; coming down from a nice N20 blast, I decided to grabbed my machine. Witch of course was loaded with spice, so I took a big hit off of it, then I noticed the balloon on the table that i used with my N20 cracker, so i grabbed it.

Well
I filled the balloon up with Spice smoke, took another hit off the machine and used the balloon to breath in and out with until I forgot what i was doing. oh yeah I was tripping on LSD.

When i came back, I couldn't resist another Balloon of N20 fallowed by a nice bong hit.

For those of you who have problems holding in big hits this works.
This works with salvia also.

Is there any device I can buy online to smoke DMT because I am retarded when it cames to making this.....

You can buy one for 10 bucks at any local head shop. *snip* that won't be necessary

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! I need some help. I am thinking of using my Volcano Vaporizer. It is a Digital, and I figure I will just change the bag when I am done to eliminate the bad taste vaping down the road later. What temp to use with the D? Or should I just use a Chillum? I do have a illadelph chillum that prolly would work. Or should I mix it with herb and take it like that? Or one of those Rose pipes? I know the liquor store next door in the ghetto of where I work has that too, but I would prefer not to use that. Vape seems interesting. TIPS PLEASE

A question about DMT Device - The Machine

It's safe to say that 2011 has started off tremendously well with the arrival of 375mg's of nn-DMT (250 pure, 125 jungle spice) at my door on behalf of a particular online supplier...

I've done my homework very well on many aspects of DMT, and I acquired a small Hennesy bottle to utilize as my machine but there is one thing I was wondering.

Is the inclusion of the small brillo/steel wool ball even necessary? Can one just drill the hole at the bottom, take off the cap, place the desired amount of DMT in the cap, screw it back on, and heat the cap from beneath with a lighter?

Yeah man include the brillo, it makes a nice little nest for the spice. As soon as the heat is applied it will melt and the wool helps keep it in the right place

So the brillo is a necessity? Would there be any real problem with just putting the DMT in the Hennessy bottle cap and screwing it back on and heating it from beneath though? I'm just pondering this route since I can't seem to find any brillo/steel wool at the moment and if it would work just fine the other way then it would make replacing the cap with the wool a bit redundant.

@:{ d. }:
Err...how are you going to draw air through the bottle with the cap still on?

Alright, so I constructed my machine and did use Brillo (I managed to find some laying around the house!)...

First attempt failed as I was unsure whether anything was even happening, so goodbye 25mg of Jungle Spice + 15ishmg pure dmt (Also I made the stupid mistake of putting it on the Brillo THEN putting it back in.. -__-)

Second attempt I just put a smaller piece of brillo in the hole, and dropped the DMT through the top hole, melted it a bit, then started hitting.

SUCCESS. SUCCESS. SUCCESS.

Also, I made a small but effective modification to my machine. My bowl had broken a few months ago and for some reason I kept the pieces (the neck/part where you inhale the smoke remained intact, just the bowl part itself shattered) so using electrical tape I stuffed the neck piece in the cut-out Hennesey bottom and taped it up.

Here is a horribly crude representation of my machine.

\\
\\\_
| |
| |
| |
\ /
| |
DMT
:::

In any case I am very thankful for the Jungle Spice as it will be my practice doses until I get it right. I did not breakthrough.. I could still see everything in my room as is, but it became more.. waxy.. and warped.. and dancing.. I was in the same space as my first Ayahuasca experience especially with the whole fleeting dream feel to it. Also, this entire morning leading to this experience I felt as though everything in my life up till this point was meant to lead me here, to this point. My brain still feels overloaded as I was downloading too much information during the experience..

Oh 2011, you truly shall be the year of change.

I've smoked a lot of DMT in my time, and I must say, a freebase pipe has never failed me.

:D

I have had some beautiful experiences with DMT so far. Some incredibly beautiful places and environments, but lately I've been having more trouble being efficient with my DMT. Using the "machine" -- a very hard plastic single-serve alcohol bottle with a Chore boy copper piece rolled up in the cylinder, I've gone the deepest. <3 .....

I noticed, however, that if I take the Chore boy out and light it from underneath without DMT on/in it, whether using a standard flame Bic or a blue-flame torch lighter, the copper itself will BURN. It is not a neutral element to merely heat up.

I am at a crossroads in that I can get really deep using the machine method of first melting some DMT into the copper, then holding it upside down and letting the piping hot air of the Bic flame funnel up into the spout of the device. But, I do not know how much or how long I should hold the flame to just vaporize all the DMT, but avoid burning the copper itself. The eerie thing is that burning copper smells very similar to DMT vapor, so it's difficult to know whether I'm getting a nice huge hit of beautiful DMT vapor, or straight burning copper...:\

My local headshop does NOT carry a meth pipe either, also known as a glass dick.

I have tried to place the DMT on some half-burnt marijuana as well, and I had some great success a few times, on another attempt though, the entire weed/DMT goo substances starting burning bad and got thick black like drippy tar, so now that method of using my normal glass chillum to smoke DMT seems to not be a reliable way either.

I really wish DMT wasn't so finicky. I even went back briefly to using an aluminum foiled-fashioned pipe and that is hit or miss - the vapor slides off the DMT liquid so quick and just scatters.

Last edited:
After you melt the DMT onto the steel wool or copper wool, do you just say "fuck it" hold the flame underneath the spout and suck and not give a fuck if you end up getting a great dose of 70% DMT vapor/smoke, and 30% pure copper smoke? :(

Last edited:
Eh the metal does not smoke, well yes it does when you first buy it but that is stuff like machinery oil residues. You have to get rid of that first by burning it out. How I did it was make a bowl shape of tin / aluminum foil, put the steel or copper wool in and almost close it up apart from a hole at the top. Then put a lighter to it and heat until there is no more smoke coming off of it. I think leaving a small hole is a good idea because it concentrates the smoke so that you can see clearly when it stops releasing that. Probably continue for an extra minute to be sure though. Then take it out, you will see that there is nasty shit on the tin foil. Then apply the metal wool to a "DMT machine" or put it in a bong or other pipe, it works as well.

After that smoking DMT with it should not be that disgusting anymore and not that unhealthy - the metal itself does not melt let alone vaporize so the only things that will be minute traces of residue.

Thanks. I think I need to burn my Chore "out". I have held a Bic flame / and other flames, underneath the Chore boy for about 10 seconds, and the smoke seemed only to increase and get thicker and viler. It's true I've never simply burned it for minutes on end to see if the smoking eventually stops..

Last edited:
Use a stove with open flames and tongs to burn the Chore Boy, and take it apart first and spread it somewhat thin. Easiest way to burn all the shit off it.