• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Make a DMT pipe? - "The Machine"

Alright, I'm about to start the process of making this dmt pipe.

Besides a grand marnier bottle, and corvossier bottles, does anyone what else would work?
What did you guys use to puncture the hole? i don't have a dermel (whatever that is) , shit im prolly going to have to get a hammer from someone, cause i don't even own that.

Dremel is a brand name for small, handheld rotary drills that can take a number of different attachments, and is about the single most useful hand tool ever made aside from your basic cordless drill (which has more power, but is less versatile).

Do you have access to a cordless drill? You can get a small carbide-tipped drill bit at a home improvement store for a few bucks. Just drill slooooow and don't crank the drill wide open or you'll crack the glass.

i used a screwdriver and hit it with a hammer.

worked perfectly.

Alright, I'm about to start the process of making this dmt pipe.

Besides a grand marnier bottle, and corvossier bottles, does anyone what else would work?
What did you guys use to puncture the hole? i don't have a dermel (whatever that is) , shit im prolly going to have to get a hammer from someone, cause i don't even own that.

You only need a small glass bottle, thicker glass is preferred.

why cant you just take the bottle cap off a normal bottle, take the plastic coating out so it is only metal and place dmt on that, then screw it back on?

the dmt will never come into contact with direct flame, and it is much easier and quicker than using steel wool.

you make the hole etc like usual of course.

why cant you just take the bottle cap off a normal bottle, take the plastic coating out so it is only metal and place dmt on that, then screw it back on?

the dmt will never come into contact with direct flame, and it is much easier and quicker than using steel wool.

you make the hole etc like usual of course.

I guess you could do that, but I find that the steel wool is a great conductor of heat and SOMEHOW makes the hits much less harsh when it is fresh clean steel wool.

^
That DMT machine is so cool , I didn't think that the smoke was that harsh at all. But i've never smoked it out of anything else so I have nothing to compare it too. I'm going to be making my own machine soon , I want to be ready for when I get some deemsters :D

i tried smoking DMT out of the vapor genie pipe last night.
It worked okay, but definately not as good as the machine.

The machine or a crack pipe is still the best way ive found to smoke DMT.

i still have to try laying it on mullein and ripping it from the bong though...

melt the DMT into the chore boy, then hit it like you would a crack pipe,, trying to keep the flame ~1cm away from actually torching the chore boy.

and ofcourse you can do it the old, put it in a sandwich of weed way

^
I would like to try it with the pot one day out of my bong or bowl. I would think that would be an awesome combo. And once you come down from the DMT your already stoned :)

yea i agree...if you cant obtain a base pipe a light bulb will get the job done

If anyone is looking to make "the machine" but would rather just buy a pipe that works, I suggest the Vaporgenie. It is basically a lighter powered vaporizer. The flame never touches the goods and heats them to the perfect temp. I have never tried a machine but I would imagine this pipe works even better. It is so smooth I wouldn't smoke DMT any other way. Extremely efficient too.

i tried the vapor genie last night and i can tell you that the machine is alot more effective.

though the vapor genie provied much smoother hits, i find it hard to smoke the whole dose down at once like i can with the machine

there is a certain technique to it but yea it takes at least 2 hits. First hit to warm it to the right temp and then you should start getting thick vapor.

A tip for the vaporgenie is to stick 4 or 5 extra screens in there so you don't need to put any herbal bed. This way you get pure DMT hits and it is also smoother.

I just got a gram Tetrahydroharmine hcl (the unique active ingredient of b. cappi) and am excited to test out it's DMT enhancing effects. It is reported to make the experience both longer and clearer for both smoked and oral administration.

2ikcuxd.jpg

i swear by it :)

That is an awesome headstash, Delsyd.

Making a machine was always too much work for me, pathetic but true.

I broke through once using a waterfall fashioned out of a SoBe drink and took down 70+mg in one hit. It's cool, within five seconds all you're experiencing is the buzzing, but by 7-8 seconds you're seeing the whole room realign itself to the new frequency with frenetic undulations of the tryptamine variety and then BOOM! by 10 seconds you're simply enveloped 8o. I think single hits might be my favorite way to break through. The whole thing felt like it was a bit rushed tho, more experiments need to be done.

single hits are definately the way to go.
But i find it hard to smoke down 70mg in one hit. It usually takes me ~3 hits.