• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How Do You Shoot Heroin Up?

maliante3e3e

Greenlighter
Ok, it''s Sunday 10:30 P.M. Las Vegas, Nevada time, I need to know how to turn the powder into liquid form to inject, how much powder do I put and how much water.

put the powder in the spoon and add water if you cant take it from there you have no bussiness shooting dope

i usually use about 30-40 ml's per point of a gram for injecting drugs. is that alright?

you lucky fucker, and I thought you had to heat it up? I've never injected anything but I usually see them holding liquid under a spoon and heating it up with a lighter for a short time, then they suck it in with the needle and bang it

heroin should dissolve very easily in water, i've never needed to heat any drugs. try shooting about half your little finger nail's worth of powder, i dont think you will die, i would be suprised if you did. obviously you don't know the purity, but you gotta crack a few eggs...

Last edited:
JihadJack said:
i usually use about 30-40 ml's per point of a gram for injecting drugs. is that alright?

If you are using a 60cc syringe maybe, but most likely you are shooting 0.3 - 0.4 cc's, which is = 30 - 40 Units on an insulin syringe. You would be seriously over diluting if it was 30 cc!

Also, forgot the OP.... You really sound like someone should be there with you to help you out, especially if you have never done it before! If you can't do that (find someone), you could always snort or smoke it- it's a little safer especially when you don't know your dose!

hfrs said:
If you are using a 60cc syringe maybe, but most likely you are shooting 0.3 - 0.4 cc's, which is = 30 - 40 Units on an insulin syringe. You would be seriously over diluting if it was 30 cc!

The way I understood it was that a mL = a cc, and 100 units on a syringe equaled a cc. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

ToxicFerret said:
The way I understood it was that a mL = a cc, and 100 units on a syringe equaled a cc. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

You're correct TF, I was just saying the only way he could shoot 30 or 40 ml was if he was using a 60 ml syringe- would be really tough to inject yourself with!

StratMan172 said:
you lucky fucker, and I thought you had to heat it up? I've never injected anything but I usually see them holding liquid under a spoon and heating it up with a lighter for a short time, then they suck it in with the needle and bang it

All my friends have told me that even if their product dissolves fully in the water they like to heat up the solution to about body temperature so as to make the shot less harsh or something of that nature. I've never shot up myself but last week I had a cold as hell injection at the hospital and it burned like hell untill everything heated back up. Tar here on the west coast of America must be heated up and acidified to shoot up though which is another reason why a lot of people are seen heating up shitty solution. The hotter the water the more product can be help in suspension in a set volume of water. This is the basis of a cold water extraction.

Tar here on the west coast of America must be heated up and acidified to shoot up though which is another reason why a lot of people are seen heating up shitty solution.

No, tar does not require an acid to dissolve.

Cloud_9 said:
All my friends have told me that even if their product dissolves fully in the water they like to heat up the solution to about body temperature so as to make the shot less harsh or something of that nature. I've never shot up myself but last week I had a cold as hell injection at the hospital and it burned like hell untill everything heated back up. Tar here on the west coast of America must be heated up and acidified to shoot up though which is another reason why a lot of people are seen heating up shitty solution. The hotter the water the more product can be help in suspension in a set volume of water. This is the basis of a cold water extraction.

the fact that you have not actually done iv heroin is no excuse for providing false information you do not need to add an acid to tar , if you dont know what you are talking about its better to not answer

tar needs heat but not acid. powder is another story. i dont think it needs heat but i know it needs to be acidified. shooting's not witch craft... youll figure it out, but always remember to do a test shot.

^
No, heroin #2(base) needs an acid. Number 4, which is the majority of the heroin in the US does not need an acid.

I'm just adding this here as a plea for someone who has experience to write a step by step guide b/c with all the misinformation here it might lead to someone hurting themselves more than if they knew how to properly inject a substance. Just saying don't be afraid to post because you don't want to contribute to more people shooting up as it seems this guy is gonna do it and he might do it the wrong way and hurt himself if he gets misinformed.

JihadJack said:
Hrm, that would probably be better for your veins than my ratios. I use about 15units per .10g for meth/coke and about 25-30units per .10g heroin. Pills require a retarded amount of water though...glad I don't IV 'em anymore...

this is what i do for a dime/ 10 dollar pack, empty pack into spoon, i use 30 units of water, (and increase in increments of 10 unites per extra pack i shoot) gently shake your spoon as u heat to mix the dope and heat evenly, dont let it boil u will lose dope, when its all disovled, drop a small pice of cotton into spoon about half the size of a match head, draw up the liquid. this is where it varies u can wash your spoon now or after u hit( to wash add a drop or to of water on the spoon and use the tip of the needle to push the cotton around the spoon to get thje rest of the reside off the spoon then draw that up). hold needle point up and tap the bubbles to the top and push the plunger to get all the air out, tie off your arm with a pice of rope, belt, elastic, rubber, etc. about a hand width above the vain u are going to use. insert neddle into vain at a shollow angle (the same way a nurse or doctor does to take a blood sample) pull back slightly on the plunger to draw up some blood (this lets u know you are in the vain, then push in the plunger, undo the tie then remove needle at this point you should throw away the needle but if you dont use bleech to wash it. draw up pure bleech all the way to the top and shake the needle for minimum of 3 minutes squert it out then repeat, draw up clean water and squert it out like 10 or so times to get the bleech out, but i would recomend useing a new needle every time cause u can catch hepatitus C or other infectious disesas