View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Ketamine Subthread] The K-Hole

mapleleaf

Bluelighter
i got some K for the first time yesterday. It came straight from a pharmacutical company and i was told it is a lot stronger than the stuff sold on the street. i didnt get it from a dealer, it was a doctor.

anyways i had 500mgs of powdered K. i railed 2 small lines at first after 10 mins i didnt feel fully there so i did more. i did over half the bag. im thinking maybe 250 mgs. i was definetely messed up but i didnt go into a khole. i felt myself on the very edge of it a couple times but every time i was entering it i woke myself back up to reality. i wanted badly to go in the k hole but it never happened. i did the 2nd half of the bag with similar results.

my question is approximately how much K (railed) does it take for a 175 pound male to go into a K hole.

i know theres no exact amount. i just want estimates

I dunno, I only weigh 150, and I have trouble breaking through on things like K/5-MeO-DMT as well.

Drugs affect me just the same/as potently, I just can't break through.

You've never done K before right? What was your experience like? Are you sure you didn't go into the hole...?

250mg should be plenty for most people.

For me? I cannot k-hole insufflated unless I combine it with oral. i've done up to 750mg and I was just probably the most confused I've ever been.

I reccomend this if you don't want to use needles: 500 - 750mg orally + 100 - 250mg snorted. That should get you to a nice place. Take the oral dose first and let it hit you then it get's you in that sort of mindset then rack up a nice 250mg then lie back and enter lala land :D

well i definetly did go into a dream land. i laid on my bed and re-lived my whole life in my head. from 1 yrs old to my senior year of HS. but I know it wasnt a k hole because i was controlling my thoughts and I could open my eyes at any time and i knew exactly where i was and i could walk.

subdefy said:
For me? I cannot k-hole insufflated unless I combine it with oral. i've done up to 750mg and I was just probably the most confused I've ever been.

I reccomend this if you don't want to use needles: 500 - 750mg orally + 100 - 250mg snorted. That should get you to a nice place. Take the oral dose first and let it hit you then it get's you in that sort of mindset then rack up a nice 250mg then lie back and enter lala land :D

jesus, thats got to be expensive man. lol:p

I reccomend this if you don't want to use needles: 500 - 750mg orally + 100 - 250mg snorted. That should get you to a nice place.

that is a ton for a new user, i repeat, a ton

ive also never heard of anyone requiring an oral dose + nasal to hole

i have however heard of many people whom are unable to hole properly without a nice IM shot.

the IM route - 40mg should hit u hard, some people need more.

nasally - hrm ya know ive never measured. i know it takes a line about the size of half my forearm and half as thick as my pinky. theres some accurate measurements for ya !

yuk k orally...just sounds like a waste to me, but yea to each their own.

(good thing ketamine's medicinal dose is waaaaaay higher than recreational, thus pushing lethal doses up so high its more of a task than anything to reach them!!!!)

Anyone got any definition of a K-hole?

I've worked my way through a kilo of pure K in my life and never been in anything like a hole.

start off with a 100mg line, then have another 50 mg every 10 mins til youre right fucked.

Ismene, I have a similar experience. (although not even close to a brick =) I've insulfated it maybe 30-40 times and never really broken through. I've done it around people doing similar doses as me who'd go into holes but I never would. Never was interested enough to bother with IM.

I've never felt more "pure" euphoria from a dissociative other then oral K so that's an added bonus. It's like the nitrous euphoria that lasts for a few hours, feels really "forced" but it's nice. Yes it gets expensive. 750mg isn't a *ton* for oral use since it is kind of a "waste" but I find snorting to be even more of a waste as I can put myself into a nice state of confusion for about 3 hours. Snorting doesn't do anything for me and I'm not planning on using needles until I can move out of this house.

Last edited by a moderator:
As to what constitutes a K-hole, I'd say it's when you no longer hear what's going on around you. Hearing is the last sense to close down (anaesthesia etc) and even with larger non-hole doses, you can generally hear what's going on around you. Once you no longer have any sensory input - that's effectively a K-hole, so once you no longer can decerne sounds, then you're there (although it's difficult to tell if you're hearing something or not when that intoxicated!). A K-hole is total sensory shutdown so that any input into concious processes is purely internal

I know it wasnt a k hole because i was controlling my thoughts and I could open my eyes at any time and i knew exactly where i was and i could walk

Precisely, all the above are impossible once you're in the hole (if you want an analogy I like, once you've crossed the event horizon!) as you are a disembodied conciousness - you wouldn't even know where to begin trying to walk