• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Ketamine Subthread] The K-Hole

Can recreational doses shut down your sensory input tho? I've noticed high dose cuts out certain frequency spectrums but I can always hear and see perfectly well.

I'd say 150-250 mg up the nose is plenty for a k-hole dose. I've tried K orally, IM, and insufflating it. While eating it takes the most, it produced the strongest k-hole for me. Weird though, my body seems to sober up faster when I eat it then when I snort it.

Once you no longer have any sensory input - that's effectively a K-hole

yeah i know when im in a k hole when im coming out of one. i dont think the brain can effectively recognize the state, while it is in it. def some of the most far out psychedellic imagery and imaginative displacements of the mind came from k holes, its not really something u can be like "hey wow neato im in a k hole!"

I agree with The Wood. The only way I ever knew I was in a true K-hole was when I returned to reality. It was a really weird sensation, almost like the whole world twisted and spiraled back into focus. It usuially took a minute or two to discern where I was and what I had just done. Anyways, the point is as others have said, when you're in a hole you don't stop to think "hey im in a k-hole, this is fun." It is a total meltdown of all sensory perception of the outside world. Everything you experience is from inside your head. A strange drug indeed.

~J

The reason I used the event horizon analogy is that as the sensory input becomes less and less, I get the feeling that I'm 'falling through realities' at a faster and faster rate until there's no distinct change between the different realities I'm experiencing. Once it becomes a smooth, continuous change in reality, with no feeling of ever stopping in any particular 'reality', then that's the 'crossing the event horizon' moment into the hole.

Funnily enough, it's not that process in reverse when you're coming out/emergence; it's pretty much a steady state reality but you slowly feel the sensory input returning, followed by the feeling of them all integrating with each other. Possibly the weirdest, most intruiging drug I've ever taken.

yah coming out of a k hole is like your mind rebuilding itself from ground zero. its very similiar, as i would speculate, to being born (literally) again, liek coming out of the womb. this reality is entirely alien to someone deep in a k hole, and that 10+ minute transition from khole to reality is like an infant trying to make sense of 3 dimensional space. sight and sound alone will baffle you beyond reason, let alone your perception of self and perception of relativaty.

darkstar215 said:
I agree with The Wood. The only way I ever knew I was in a true K-hole was when I returned to reality.
~J

its funny how drugs work like that. kinda similar to coke in that you never really realize just how high you were until you start to comedown off of it.

so for a 170lb guy 200mgs should be around the right amount.

i think that one person is right when he said once youre already high on it its almost impossible to bumb yourself into a k hole. first time i did it i did 300 mgs spread out over an hour and just felt fucked up.

next time im gonna do it all at once. cant wait..:)

I tend to find that the amount required to k hole is always a little too much ;)

I highly recommend IM injection. I have never been able to K-hole with sniffed doses, even large rails, its still not the same.

IM is much less painful, and will take you to very magical places beyond anything you could ever imagine. I can't get liquid K anymore, so I use the spoon-saline-heat-cotton method. I just estimate 100-150mg and blast away. It hits you in about 3 minutes and gets too intense to do anything but lay down and close the eyes in about 6 minutes.

subdefy said:
I've never felt more "pure" euphoria from a dissociative other then oral K so that's an added bonus. It's like the nitrous euphoria that lasts for a few hours, feels really "forced" but it's nice. Yes it gets expensive. 750mg isn't a *ton* for oral use since it is kind of a "waste" but I find snorting to be even more of a waste as I can put myself into a nice state of confusion for about 3 hours. Snorting doesn't do anything for me and I'm not planning on using needles until I can move out of this house.

Yes ketamine is expensive but thank god I found a way cheaper source then those insane prices in socal lately (something like $80 - 100 per vial)

400mg oral + random doses crammed up the nose hole did it for me last night. I had no idea where I was, if I was still living, what the fuck was this strange place, etc, for a loooong time.

Good times :)

To be honest I thought the "K-hole" was just a phrase some asshole made up when they were high, not something that actually exists.

"K-Hole" is a stupid term, but it exists. I think it can be equated with a strong 4th plateau DXM trip.... or a tryptamine ego death, but much stranger and more alien.

I've heard of a "p-hole" and "d-hole" as something different from a 4th plateau DXM trip from users with extensive (500+ dxm trips) DXM use.

and bd congrats that's the only way to fly if you don't want to use needles :D

I agree with Medi57.

A k-hole is always when you do too much. If you are crawling back to your plate of ket in a stupor to do more, you're not in that k-hole yet.

How can you do "too much" when they inject 5 year olds with 5-10 times the dose any recreational user is ever going to take?

Because the rec dose is lower than the anesthetic dose. If you do too too too much, you will just black out for a few hours, miss most of the experience.

I think it's a personal issue I have letting go. You have to let go to break through to the K-hole.

Unfortunately, the only times I'm willing to let go are when I'm depressed/on edge/in a fucked up state, which wouldn't lead to the best K-hole. Or maybe it would, and I'd come out of it with something.... fuck it what do I have to lose?

I've read that a "k-hole" is next to unattainable unlesss one uses the full dose at once. Repeated doses during the trip are active but not active enough. Tolerance also builds very quickly so try and go for 250mg at once with no tolerance. Make sure your laying down.

Peace