• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Rebirth of the low dose DMT appreciation thread!

Youkai

Ex-Bluelighter
nothing over 30mg allowed! idealy Iv found (over last night and tonight in quite alot of use.. fuck I love life!!!!) is totake 10mg hits back to back three time with ~1-2min apart from each other, they build into a trip similer to 30mg but with out as much intesity, he colors, oh the colors. And its extreamly lucid, I coud see writting a book if I could keep my self at this confortable level of plus 2 found on low dose DMT. It just produces great euphoria with that sharp/laser beemed rainbow imagery over all that you look apon, I still find 50-70mgs to be more enjoyable but alot less managable in carrying out tasks such as expressingmy experience, like this
in the 30-45 second I just took to take a toke my entire attitude towards, even trying to convay this has changed, Its something so beautiful that I cant dare touch, something so memeorbale that I cant dare remember, something so WHOLE that I cant dare fill te void. Its just such lovey dovey, the colors which seem to pop out of everything, the CONSCIOUS colors which seems to come out and set off vibrations in your/our/lifes favor of what ever this is, they dont seem to know, they just know how to find peace in it, and show you the peace they found, but it's brought out from deep down inside you, something so old that it actualy may take useage like this to get the entire picture.... shit I need another blast, its s so so beautiful, I love sharing these experiences with people, Iv been told Im a mondern day saint for my work, people ahve told me that I am a great man for what I am doing, but I tell them know, you are the great man for allowing it to happen, youa re the reason it occured and you should thank your self for the day you ahve been given and the possibilities have at an infinate dissposal.

Love always!

PS: try to respond to this thread whilst on these low doses, its actualy getting pretty easy to type/talk/express my self on these low doses, and such great conversation about how great we all can be can be found in a puff of a pipe and then unlocked that OVERFLOWING OOZE OF LIFE FROM US ALL.

Last edited by a moderator:
the lyrics to a grate song come to mind which ooze red and blue

Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world,
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own.
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the mornin brings,
But the heart has its seasons, its evenins and songs of its own

you're a crazy dude (but I mean that in a friendly way).

I've only just started toying with DMT over the past few days, but I do appreciate the low dose. I find the lesser intensity lends itself better to integrating the afterglow into everyday experience. Sitting here making a post on a forum, for example, is something I'd really appreciate. I don't have any deliberate plans to supplement my day with the stuff on a regular basis, but when it does contribute, it is welcome.

enjoy yourself.

yes the DMT has formed its own place in my heart. i think the best is 15 mg hits. perfect little 5 to 8 min trip. depending on how much weed i smoked it on.

IM dose of 10-20mg has a profoundly calming effect. Colours get intensified, but the feeling is like when my other half plays with my hair or gives me a head massage (I think it's amplification of alpha rhythm). I could happily stay in that state for hours (if it didn't involve repeated injections), not that I'd get much done - I'd be too content just sitting & wallowing in the state

I always found a small dose or 3 a good lead in to full breakthrough experience...

Small doses of DMT are indeed very calming, clearing, and centering. They feel extraordinarily comforting (as do large doses in the afterglow).

I find small doses of 4-AcO-DMT to be quite similar in feel, but less focused mentally (usually).

haha i was WAITING for this thread, thats weird that you happen to post it with the idea of posting on low doses! great minds think alike haha

is this something you can do on a daily basis to "enhance" life
because dmt seems to have not much of a tolerance :p

I wonder what someone would act like after smoking DMT every day for a few years8(

^ i'm guessing they'd probably end up acting like terrence mckenna... 8)

I love to smoke 10-15mg of dmt extracted from mhrb on the comeup of a high dose psilocybin trip. It will instantly intensify the trip to a whole new level, and the trips tend to become far more deep and philosophical than it would be without being instantly upped by the dmt. The whole trip will retain the pineal feel of dmt, there will be far less laughter and euphoria, but the change in headspace is priceless to those of us seeking a different perspective.

I guess I'm the odd man out here.
I find the lower doses a bit unnerving and kind of anxiety-inducing.

Its ok if I'm on something else (MDMA in particular), but I otherwise avoid it. 30mg is ok, but I don't know about much less than that.

I've found vials of a mixture of mullein, passiflora and DMT-containing wattle leaf. Its quite a mild introduction to DMT, but it still gave me a hell of a shock when I first smoked a bowl of it - the speed at which it hit, particulaly, blew my mind. High, its even better- decent visuals and amazing inner journeys. Even though I've never tried proper DMT, I've at least experienced a taste of it. I don't know how much DMT it actually contains, but since it isn't that potent I'm guessing its not that much, which is crazy because it still feels so intense.

Fractalogos said:
I've found vials of a mixture of mullein, passiflora and DMT-containing wattle leaf. Its called dreamtime, a

no source requests allowed on Bluelight

egor said:
Any dose of DMT can seem immeasurably intense.

thats just the nature of the first effects, i love hiting the pipe after this effect comes over me! its feels like tribal drumming geting faster and faster (even low dose i think the first part is just as intense), and you loose care about how much smoke is going in your lungs so you just keep going and going and ahhhhhh 8o ~~~~~~~<<<melllttt>>>>~~~~~~ but now im starting to talk about what hapens after that 30mg hits you haha:p :p

I was going to start a thread like this, but seeing there is already one I thought, I'd give it a much needed bump.

I have yet attempt a breakthrough dose of n,n, DMT but the last couple of days I have tried a few low doses between 7-15mg and I must say I really like it. =D

Rather than being scary, I find these low doses quite pleasant. The first time I tried it was after taking 1mg of klonopin and I found the klonopin eliminated the anxiety come up, and in retrospect, didn't seem to dull the effects. It felt a bit like the DMT and benzo body buzzes enhanced each other. The first time I try a breakthrough dose I might take a bit of klonopin to see if it take away the anxiety but still allow a breakthrough...

I like to think of these low doses as a medicine rather than a drug. I think the brain actually likes DMT and I try to keep that in mind during the onset. :)

Afterwards it feels like my brain has been cleaned out and the term "psychospiritual drain cleaner" I saw in a related thread seems fitting.

I'm curious to know if anyone has used low dose DMT as a meditation aid? i.e.taking a sub-breakthrough dose and then learning to "break-through" on your own?

fastandbulbous said:
IM dose of 10-20mg has a profoundly calming effect. Colours get intensified, but the feeling is like when my other half plays with my hair or gives me a head massage (I think it's amplification of alpha rhythm).

I think I know what you're talking about. Its like the tingles from a good song, or a loving touch, but all over your body! <3

Through biofeedback I've learned there is a direct correlation between theta brainwaves and the tingling buzzing body feeling. Internally amplifying or creating that "body buzz" also increases theta waves...

Assuming for the sake of argument that the brain is a transmitter/receiver of consciousness rather than its generator, I started to think that DMT may be similar to changing the station. If the brain does work similar to a radio (or holographic television), maybe it uses similar principles? When I read a little bit about about amplitude modulation and watching my brainwaves undulate, I couldn't help but think theres some connection. Its fun to ponder anyway.

Wikipedia said:
Amplitude modulation (AM) is a technique used in electronic communication, most commonly for transmitting information via a radio carrier wave. AM works by varying the strength of the transmitted signal in relation to the information being sent.

^^ I relate to what you're saying. I've not yet tried a breakthrough dose of DMT either, but have tried doses up to 25mg (although probably inefficiently vaporized). I find these doses to be profoundly relaxing and clearing. The brain most definitely likes n,n-DMT. :)

Ah DMT ~ who weighs vaping doses anyway ~ load the pipe smoke till you cannot smoke anymore then .........................................%$"***^)(+"£!¬¬"$£" wahoooooo boom and other equally ineffective verbal attempts at description.