• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Weirdest thing/event to happen to you when tripping

on mushies at a hotel room me and a friend decided to go to the park, try and reach the enlightenment that seemed so near.
right before we left i started getting really paranoid outta nowhere, jesse was taking forever, talking to people on the way out, sayin bye, blah blah blah, and i was like dude we gotta go right fuckin now (no idea why).
sprinted down the stairs and out the back door, went to the park. we were gone for like an hour or an hour and a half or so before we went back.
we get back to the hotel, sit down, duane's just chillin' in the recliner all nonchalant-like.
after a minute of sittin there duane's like, "oh yea, the cops showed up."
we're like whaaaat?! wtf?!
he's like yea, the cops showed up, everyone ran, they raided the room, everyone came back, no problem.
the cops neatly placed all the empty alcohol bottles on the dresser, didn't find the bong that was there, and didn't bother us again.
i still find it hella crazy that i had the most intense paranoia ever shortly before this happened though...

My mum decided to deliver pastries/assorted sweets to my friends house when we were on LSD (years ago now). Not really weird, except she had never done that before or since.

tripping in jail

so what experiences has everyone had with tripping behind bars?

yesterday i took upwards of 3 hits of acid (it was laid on sweettarts and some got alot of liquid on them) and low and behold by the end of the night i'm in a cell tripping for marijuana possession. jesus, it was nice that the cops never noticed i was tripping and i kept my calm and went into deep meditation until they processed charges and whatnot and gave me a phone to call for bail. suprisingly it wouldn't even qualify as a bad trip, the acid set me free from the handcuffs. i was soaring into other dimensions and they thought they had me. all they will ever get is my body.

rat tat tat tat said:
yesterday i took upwards of 3 hits of acid .......... and low and behold by the end of the night i'm in a cell tripping for marijuana possession

This deserves to be moved to the "weird/strangest tripping experiences" just below =D =D

E

when i got locked up for a year and six months i went into a interagation room tripping on shrooms.......they kept asking where i got the shrooms from and i wouldn't tell them they had to know i was on shrooms.....the fucking glass window in the interagation room was breathing it was fucking nuts and i still didn't have a bad tripp i just wanted it to stop

I wouldn't exactly call it "jail", but I spent a few hours in a police station handcuffed to a bench with a head full of acid.

Merged in a tripping in jail question.....damn, can't say I've done that yet. ;)

the weirdest stuff that has happened while tripping has been some weird synthenesia experience. Harder to explain, but when stuff just starts blending together you never expected to do so and it really takes you for a loop.

Let's see...a recent one was at a show when I decided to smoke some DMT. It was the third time in about an hour (quite excessive?) and as soon as it hit I felt nauseous. Every 10 seconds I would feel this way and things started to go deeper and deeper and I felt as though maybe I was messing with some dark/deep/dangerous magic a little too recreationaly. I got really, really scared, feeling as though, even in a crowd of 10,000 trippers, none of them would understand/really know what to do. I felt as though I had entered the deepest darkest pit and that maybe all I could do was curl up and hope I didn't scare anyone, but I kept standing up. I could 'ride it out,' but I felt like if I did I would lose a part of myself forever...like I would fully feel the WORST TRIP EVER, and would basically die inside. This scared the shit out of me, and again, every 5 seconds I was getting nauseous and thought I would throw up/pass out in the crowd. Time wasn't linear anymore, and suddenly this girl in front of me looks at me and does this weird motion and a siren emits from the stage. At this exact same time I get nauseous one more time and then feel something leave from my body and I involuntarily say 'thank you.' Just like that...I was tripping just as hard, but I was clean/free. I let out the biggest sigh of relief, took a sip of water and danced the happiest dance I've danced in quite some time. Then someone behind me said something to the effect of 'we're always being watched after.' At the time I thought I had exorcised an evil spirit...who knows...but it was REALLY weird just how integrated EVERYTHING became at the time and how much the resolution was a part of that. I've had a couple other nauseous experiences lead to similar results.

but in the real world nothing nuts lately...the very last time I smoked DMT it was in the wilderness (about a week ago) and after doing some climbing I decided to hit the pipe. Earlier I had been afraid of doing so because of hunters (hearing/seeing them doing their killing while I'm tripping) but I forgot about it. As soon as I took the hit and came up/lost ego (while on top of a canyon, mind you) BAM! I heard it echo throughout the canyon...it didn't really affect me, but it kind of did in a weird subconscious way?

Oh, and leaving my favorite band in a bad headspace and having them immediately play my favorite song AS SOON as I left (they only played the song once a year, had been waiting 3 years to hear it).

Last edited:
rat tat tat tat said:
low and behold by the end of the night i'm in a cell tripping for marijuana possession.

man, someone should start up a pool for when your dumb ass manages to get arrested again.

Someone mentioned seeing a comet while tripping. When I was a kid, many years ago, I was at Belmar Park in Denvex on a very dark, still summer night. I was standing near the lake just feeling the night when I saw a shooting star. The cool thing was I could see it both in the sky and refelcted in the still black water. It was flying away from me and very quickly met itself at the far end of the lake. At that point I couldn't feel my feet on the ground and the sky became the water and the water became the sky. I was convinced for a spell that the event was a key (a key to what I cannot say in words without sounding crazier than I already sound).

Also, the last time I did DMT I insufflated 100mg and was hit unexpectedly hard. When the flanging and whipping sound waves hit their crescendo, I thought I could hear what I thought was a demon (like one of those hindu Demi-Urges) thrashing around in the furnace in the basement. I could not convince myself that there was not something there.

Within days the furnace broke. It was winter and it sucked. Strange enough, the heater core in my car also cracked. I have been riding a high after that particular DMT experience that has lasted almost 2 years. I personally believe that somehow I projected a sickness of some sort into the heating system of my home and my car.

Crazy.

one night i decided to drop some hella potent cid at my friends house(tweeker), and he asked me to drive him around the neigborhood to find fuckin dumpsters to get usable shit out of. so we drove around and id park and watch him jump in head first with his legs sometimes literally strait up serchin the shit out of a dumpster that probly had so much nasty shit, possibly SHIT for sometimes more than 10 mins for one dumpster. he ended up finding wuite a bit of usful stuff but, he smelt like...well he was searching dumsters all night.

as far as synchronicity ive had the most bizarre shit happen to me
everything connected--cant put it into words
Oh, and I forgot this reallly wierd one, me and my good friend and his girl took the bus to the ghetto
to meet up with a friend with some really clean blotter. i dropped 2 i think and we walked back
to the bus stop and were just waiting for ours too come when this really gangster looking dude
stting on the stoop across the street walks over to us and sits down. we were really spun and apparently he thought we
were staring at him like we were gonna do something so he came over to see whats up. but anyway
this dude was mad chill a real fuckin g told us his life story how he moved out here cause hes got 2 strikes,
how his cousin just got shot in the head, how hes got great accuracy with his gun due to practice, and he
was sippin on these two bottles and gave me this bottle of vodka to sip on. then our bus came and he told
us his name, which was no lie Moustafa like from the lion king. i was fucking wierded out and then followed
the most bizarre, lengthy bus ride ever.

Last edited:
i was on two hits of acid and my friend had 3. He was driving us around (he'd had ten hits the night before so he wasn't tripping that hard), and he called my attention to the car next to us at a stop light. This chick was giving the driver road head!! She looked up, saw us staring, and then started cracking up at us. My buddy and I just sat there with our jaws dropped and tried to comprehend what just happened.
goofy shit for a couple of 16 year olds at the time

hasn't there just be a thread about 'awkward moments on acid'???

threads are so original these days...

LostandFound said:
not trying to sound disrespectful ut i think its funny that my friend saw a mentally retarded person who drooled when my friend was on mushrooms
this happened to me and some friends the other day on mushrooms, except we saw four. My friend couldn't help from cracking up, especially when this one dude started singing/making fun of this song blaring from our car. I didn't laugh, just contemplated what their lives were like.
btw, they weren't all together, four different instances

I remember on 1 and a half of those rolling stones tabs a couple months ago in may we were all smoking some weed in a field when the three of us all look at each other and are like SOMETHING FEELS REALLY WEIRD. i totally had a non-verbal non physical communication between my two friends who were also on the same amount of acid. we then all look up to the sky and see this gigantic front that was coming from canada sweeping in.

the clouds were all pastel colors and this thing covered the entire sky. all the way from as far as i could see left and right, it was just one huge bundle of clouds miles and miles and miles wide coming in overhead. we all stand up because I can literally feel the energy from the front hitting me and it immediately drops like 10 degrees. we are like what the fuck and it starts to get so windy. i had a total cosmic connection with my environment. we were totally tapped into the energy change around us before the front came in to do so physically. awesome and totally unforgettable.

My being is flying through a tunnel filled with white
light.
Im me but not me, I am all.
I see my emotions floating in the tunnel, I lost them to
the light.
My emotions have been replaced with meaningless words.
What is love, hate, and fear?
Just meaningless words now.
Time stopped
and I ceased to exist

My explanation to the time I didnt listen to my friends and took a quad of REALLY good shrooms.
It ended up being the best day of my life.

Well my third or fourth time on DXM I had my first open eye hallucination, I was seeing white squares and stuff, and then my dresser and my room turned into totally different things, it was an overwelhming experience since its the first time I've seen things with my eyes open on DXM. (was in a dark room)

Also today when I did it I seen a large spider crawling on my ceiling, I can't remember if that was a closed or open eye, hallucination, or maybe even both.