• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] Point Nepean music festival, April 7/8th, Mornington Peninsula.

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT

Bluelighter
PointNepean.jpg

Full line-up:
Ben Harper and The Innocent Criminals, John Mayer, Missy Higgins, Taj Mahal, Ozomatli, Bela Fleck & The Flecktones, Tony Joe White, The Waifs, Terrance Simien & the Zydeco Experience, Mick Thomas & The Sure Thing, Eugene 'Hideaway' Bridges, Ben Kweller, Amos Lee, Piers Faccini, The Hacienda Brothers, The Audreys, Paul Greene, The Vasco Era, Custom Kings, Dallas Frasca, Mahalia Barnes, The Hiptones, The Sparrows, Iain Archer.

PointNepean-1.jpg

Ticketing info.:
Online;
Phone [1300 788 161];
Sorrento Athanaeum Cinemas, Ocean Beach Rd. Sorrento [03) 5984 2903];
Ticketek.
Tickets.jpg

Haha, not that anyone cares but I'm heading up tmoorrow morning/ =D
Can't freaking wait! Should be fantastic if the weather holds. :)

COTB, not sure if you went to this years festival, if you didn't you missed out on Rodrigez and Gabriella's fantastic set, along with the strange but very talented Seasick Steve and a great set from Jools Holland and his band, Jools was great to roll to . . . .

PLUR

A friend of mine from my work gave away 4 free tickets to this last week. Would have loved to been able go.

Trancegirle, there was some amazing talent, Rodrigo Y Gabriela's cover of Wish You Were Here, with the crowd supplying the vocals was awesome

So, I hope you were all polite and well behaved; my parents were both there....:)

swilow said:
So, I hope you were all polite and well behaved; my parents were both there....:)

Was a well controlled and behaved weekend, you should have joined your parents

:D