How common is Molly in your area?

IBeCrazy

Bluelighter
I am really interested in trying molly but I almost never hear about it in my area of Mpls, MN. If I hear about it it's not someone selling it either, it's someone telling me their story of how fucked up they got on it haha. So I guess im just wondering how common it is in everyones area?

i have a friend here in memphis who gets it all the time, i was going to get some but only having done x for the first time the other day, i dont know much about molly or x. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I HAD THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE. it was pure mdma. I want to get more but im very wary of all the bullshit out there. Can someone please tell what the difference between MDMA and MOLLY are? If there is no difference than im going to call up my friend and get as much as i can.

haha from what I hear, E is very common around here. I've never seen any, but I've heard of plenty of people grabbing it

Molly is fairly abundant around Chicago. Large batches seem to come through monthly.

flows like wata

molly = pure mdma in the form of powder/crystals, >99% hcl salt powder is white in appearance and almost seems to sparkle a little

if it's not cleaned properly it'll be brown-tan

nuke said:
flows like wata

molly = pure mdma in the form of powder/crystals, >99% hcl salt powder is white in appearance and almost seems to sparkle a little
I HIGHLY doubt anything out there is 99%, hell your internet vendor selling 2c-e cant garentee that kind of purity.... nor can your pharmasutical companies. Plus I bet alot of MDMA powder is cut along the chian, not s much as coke but Im sure it happends. I mean if I had an oz that I was middle manning I might take a gram or two...

Its sometimes around, I think the people who get keep it to there own circle, not much is heard about people getting it randomly. I used to be bale to get grams from a guy but he either got busted or moved away. this is all over mid/south virginia.

Came from Seattle area, was around there.

Just moved to Cali, dunno bout the pure here. So far, on a normal basis, the pills arent as good.

Youkai said:
I HIGHLY doubt anything out there is 99%, hell your internet vendor selling 2c-e cant garentee that kind of purity.... nor can your pharmasutical companies. Plus I bet alot of MDMA powder is cut along the chian, not s much as coke but Im sure it happends. I mean if I had an oz that I was middle manning I might take a gram or two...

if cleaned properly the purity can get pretty high... it all depends who's making it. a lot of the smaller chemists can be very skilled and meticulous (perhaps also stupid for making controlled substances in the first place with their gift, but i digress)

In Massachusetts it can be found fairly reliably if you know the right people, unfortunately those right people tend to be hard to find at first.

in atlanta its pretty abundant if you know the right people.

Philly suburbs... I have never even seen it. I just recently have finally heard people talk about it, always wanted it, never had it.

I really need to start searching through Philly for a connection...

forestxfaerie said:
molly is pure mdma. the pills are usually cut with something else.

You can cut molly a lot more readily than you can pills. If pills are crap, they are crap from the start. Molly is like coke, anyone who has it before you can cut it.

Most cuts used for molly are inert. I really have nothing to back that up with, but it might be a little smaller batches, and be more local. i.e. No polish cooks with too much meth.....

Off the top of my head, you could cut molly with meth, mda and caffiene, perhaps even RCs, in addition to whatever other inactive crap.

drklnk said:
Molly is fairly abundant around Chicago. Large batches seem to come through monthly.
i second that, although the last month has been dry

l like my molly cut with mda to the point that there is little mdma left, a little mdma goes a long ways if its being cut with mda:)